This board is starting to suck

Bash me if you want. There are still some great people but they only pop in now and again.

What happened to the sexiness of Lit? The fun? A little drama?

Slowly everyone is leaving.

It is just going to be alts that talk to themselves, political fights and Ms mAnn. Keep it up guys, it seems to be working.

thats cause TATTOOED THUGS like you

eliminate all the GOOD PEOPLE and pollute GeeBee with PeeCee shit

Reap and sew, shit like that

Oh shut it. You are another problem here.

and the problem I am is what?

that I dont echo the

CUNTS cant do wrong are are HOLY?

COLOREDS the same?

MUSLIMS the SAME

Dumz are DA BOMB?

Trump is evil?

No! THE PROBLEM is YOU and your ELK.....SnowFlaks and LOSER LOONS

The Gee Bee should just have posts by BUSYBODY

That will solve all its BAD BORING problems

and the problem I am is what?

that I dont echo the

CUNTS cant do wrong are are HOLY?

COLOREDS the same?

MUSLIMS the SAME

Dumz are DA BOMB?

Trump is evil?

No! THE PROBLEM is YOU and your ELK.....SnowFlaks and LOSER LOONS
Point proven. End of thread/

What the hell is a "SnowFlak?"

giphy.gif

Sounds like some kinda wintertime accessory to your jacket that sticks on by Velcro or somethin'. :D

Shit. I was just thinking how old I am. Is everybody here old now?

Fucking kids aren't using forums.

Fuck you geezers, I'm going back to snapchat.

Only RoryN. He's aged everyone here and some that are long gone.

GTFO while you can. He'll hunt you too.

It's funny that Silvergirl is complaining about the very thing she helped create. I was saying years ago that this place was being overrun with PC douchebags and boring/ "nice" housewives. This board isn't as fun as it was because assholes like the OP welcome every other new asshole to the board with open arms, like she did with dishrag, for example. Half the assholes posting here would not have stayed if it was the old way, only the strong survived.
Let's not forget about the shaming that dishrag, mAnn and lance do to women who post pictures of themselves. Now nobody shows tits and ass because those 3 guys will troll and shame them.
So go cry somewhere else, cunt. You made this.

Your post doesn’t make sense. As I don’t approve of hash, Ms Ann or Lance. Anger issues?

I've been trying to get Gordon Lightfoot to write a ballad for the GB à la Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

He hasn't returned my calls... or my letters...

He hasn't even bothered to return the carrier pigeon I sent over.

:mad:

I've been trying to get Gordon Lightfoot to write a ballad for the GB à la Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

He hasn't returned my calls... or my letters...

He hasn't even bothered to return the carrier pigeon I sent over.

:mad:

Look here, I know what you're angling for. You're not getting my pigeon. Besides, he shits too much.

Yes, silvergurl is mostly a decent poster, RG.

However, it's fascinating that lately she's been focusing only on the unpollulars, while forgetting to mention those who routinely call others "gipsies, gooks, unwashed third worlders who use rag o sticks, prairee niggers, pakis" and so on.

In fact, lately she has been using one of them as her ally when she's been trolling "Mr. Mann."

It's ok, we all do it. She does it, I do it, everyone else does it, pollulars and unpollulars alike. It's natural to close a blind eye to those that you like.

It's funny that Silvergirl is complaining about the very thing she helped create. I was saying years ago that this place was being overrun with PC douchebags and boring/ "nice" housewives. This board isn't as fun as it was because assholes like the OP welcome every other new asshole to the board with open arms, like she did with dishrag, for example. Half the assholes posting here would not have stayed if it was the old way, only the strong survived.
Let's not forget about the shaming that dishrag, mAnn and lance do to women who post pictures of themselves. Now nobody shows tits and ass because those 3 guys will troll and shame them.
So go cry somewhere else, cunt. You made this.

You just need to use more emotioncons.

:rose::kiss::rose::heart::kiss::rose::heart:

Back