If you love the kids, you’ll arm the teachers!

Declaring some human lives less valuable than others is the rationale used by those who do now, and have historically supported genocide. It was the rationale the Nazis used to support gassing 6 million Jews, and it’s the same rationale used to support harvesting tissue for transplants from fetuses intentionally conceived for their organs and tissue.

Awesome ... Coach just Godwinned the thread. I think that's a first for him.

Also should have added, it was the basis for making blacks slaves and white people their masters (yes, I know, approximately 12% of slaveowners were black). I also know we have a hierarchy in human consciousness that separates the races by worth, and serves to explain why we have ghettos and inner cities populated by uneducated, poor, unemployed blacks, and white Democrats who patronizingly pat them on the head and offer them government entitlements as compensation for devaluing their worth. As long as subserviently vote ‘liberal’, they’ll be ‘taken care of’. Never mind that these ‘high thinkers’ are aborting black babies at an astonishingly higher rate, while keeping them subservient.

So, in what order, by race, are the liberals assigning to us all a ‘worthwhileness factor’?

Also should have added, it was the basis for making blacks slaves and white people their masters (yes, I know, approximately 12% of slaveowners were black). I also know we have a hierarchy in human consciousness that separates the races by worth, and serves to explain why we have ghettos and inner cities populated by uneducated, poor, unemployed blacks, and white Democrats who patronizingly pat them on the head and offer them government entitlements as compensation for devaluing their worth. As long as subserviently vote ‘liberal’, they’ll be ‘taken care of’. Never mind that these ‘high thinkers’ are aborting black babies at an astonishingly higher rate, while keeping them subservient.

So, in what order, by race, are the liberals assigning to us all a ‘worthwhileness factor’?
While you're at it, sort out which sex has rights over reproduction.

Uhm. Guns. Teachers. Discuss...

Coach just Godwinned the thread. I think that's a first for him.

Not really. Eventually, someone will compare their opponent to a Nazi, but he was just using it as 1 of 3 examples for historical context.

And for some reason lecturing on the Heirarchy of Race, without mentioning guns, teachers, schools, spree shooters, or anything. Anywhere in there.

I'm not defending him, but that's not Godwin's Law. It's just straight up "I don't want to sound racist, but;" racism. If anything, it came off as sympathetic to the Nazis. Not calling anyone "Hitler."

Last edited:

Not really. Eventually, someone will compare their opponent to a Nazi, but he was just using it as 1 of 3 examples for historical context.

And for some reason lecturing on the Heirarchy of Race, without mentioning guns, teachers, schools, spree shooters, or anything. Anywhere in there.

I'm not defending him, but that's not Godwin's Law. It's just straight up "I don't want to sound racist, but;" racism. If anything, it came off as sympathetic to the Nazis. Not calling anyone "Hitler."

Something or someone was compared to Hitler or his deeds. That's all it takes.

My comments and those of the Texas governor are amazingly close, and neither of us were aware of each other’s comments. He said, ‘“Should we be surprised [at mass shootings] in this nation? We have devalued life.” You have to be purposefully deaf and blind to miss what conservatives in general see as the problem. It’s not guns, it’s the devaluation of life ( for those that missed it the first time. Abortion, ethnic purists and blaming any other ethnic group, and large scale killing on that basis... it’s decidedly the same mindset, and it wants the government institutions to be the solution, when that itself is a big piece of the problem

Coach, by ethnic purists do you mean neo-nazis and other white supremists?

Coach, by ethnic purists do you mean neo-nazis and other white supremists?

Yes, and BlackLivesMatter (and by extension Obama/Holder/Lynch) and Antifah, and Slobodan Milosovic, and Bashar al Assad, Louis Farrakhan, and Planned Parenthood.... noticed you were being a little assumptive in your preferences there!

Yes, and BlackLivesMatter (and by extension Obama/Holder/Lynch) and Antifah, and Slobodan Milosovic, and Bashar al Assad, Louis Farrakhan, and Planned Parenthood.... noticed you were being a little assumptive in your preferences there!

Sure, initially thought you were saying conservatives believe in life while ignoring the alt-right beliefs, though some of yours.... So, kudos for including some of them.

Though, I suppose some would want a discussion about conservatives devaluing life in light of the status of healthcare insurance.

Last edited:
Milosovich... And Planned Parenthood, are ethnic purists. WTF does Planned Parenthood have to do with Ethnic Puritiy, and again, WTF does this have to do with arming teachers?

I mean yeah, Serbian Hitler (Godwin that shit all you want) I can kinda see. But Planned Parenthood?

Isn't the whole premise of BLM valuing life - that's pretty much what it says on the tin.

Milosovich... And Planned Parenthood, are ethnic purists. WTF does Planned Parenthood have to do with Ethnic Puritiy, and again, WTF does this have to do with arming teachers?

I mean yeah, Serbian Hitler (Godwin that shit all you want) I can kinda see. But Planned Parenthood?

He's talking about the history of PP and the founder. Sanger? Something like that. Not entirely inaccurate but applying to today is sorta....I dunno.

Anyway, google it.

My comments and those of the Texas governor are amazingly close, and neither of us were aware of each other’s comments. He said, ‘“Should we be surprised [at mass shootings] in this nation? We have devalued life.” You have to be purposefully deaf and blind to miss what conservatives in general see as the problem. It’s not guns, it’s the devaluation of life ( for those that missed it the first time. Abortion, ethnic purists and blaming any other ethnic group, and large scale killing on that basis... it’s decidedly the same mindset, and it wants the government institutions to be the solution, when that itself is a big piece of the problem

200w.webp

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTzwMSnZD5WDeZxvLMO6h4ILLMLLkJnNQHPMcRMC2S7UFeOMl

Shut the fuck up. Just shut it and fuck off. You can't sit there all uppity, holier than thou and talk about "blaming other ethnic groups" out of one side and then say the retarded shit I bolded. You are the problem, asshole.

Shut the fuck up. Just shut it and fuck off. You can't sit there all uppity, holier than thou and talk about "blaming other ethnic groups" out of one side and then say the retarded shit I bolded. You are the problem, asshole.

Obama is perhaps the most bigoted black supremacist we’ve ever experienced, having turned the DOJ into a hate group (via the ilk of Holder and Lynch) and trying politically to make ‘existing while white’ a crime.

See above for the embodiment of the archetypal old white man angry that he is no longer entitled to run the world.

Every time I see this thread title I get a mental image of Des holding a six shooter instead of a teacup. Too funny.

Back