Personal Attention (closed for MichaelJunior)

Holly rubbed the back of her neck as she turned to look at Michael, "I must admit, that felt really good getting that off my shoulders, not many people know what really happened with us. I have 3 older brothers and if they ever found out I'm afraid of what they would do."

She smiled when he complimented on her cooking. "Well, I know you said you don't need my care after you're released but I would love to make dinner for you sometime.... Wait did I just say that out loud? You probably have a special lady who cooks for you." Holly started to stumble with her words and felt embarrassed.

"I wouldn't say all men are dumb," she smiled and leaned against him playfully. Holly scooped up a spoonful of Mac and cheese, "Yeah, I rock at cooking," and winked at Michael.
 
Michael listened to the nurse talk and was surprised at how open she was being with her feelings. He ate more of the food that she shared with him. It was really delicious. It had been a long time since Michael had homemade food this good. Not that he was a bad cook, but usually, whatever he made was something he could through together quickly after work.

"I'll tell you what; I know I said I didn't need anyone to take care of me when I get released from this place, but, if you want to come over and bring food, you are always welcome. Oh, and you wouldn't need to wear any kind of sexy outfit when you came, either."

He winked at her to make sure she knew he was teasing her and continued eating. As he did so, his eyes were on Holly. He was really amazed that there was no man in her life. She was beautiful, sexy and a great cook. What else could a man want? he chuckled to himself.
 
Holly was enjoying the calm, quiet moonlit night with Michael, she found him incredibly easy to talk to, there was comfort in his company somehow. She found him incredibly attractive in multiple ways, first and foremost he had a wonderful sense of humor, he was kind, charming, witty and yes, very easy on the eyes.

When he told her that she was welcome anytime to come over and cook for him when he was released, she nearly fell over. It had been so long since she had cooked for a man that enjoyed her cooking. Even more so when he joked with her that she wouldn't even need to wear a sexy nurses outfit. " Michael, it would be my pleasure to come over and cook dinner for you, and judging from the way you are enjoying this, it will be a nice change from just cooking for my co workers. Hmmmm, no sexy nurses outfit, huh? Would you settle for a sundress?" She looked into his eyes and smiled.
 
Last edited:
"I have to settle for a sundress? Damn, I was hoping that you would say that you were going to wear the sexy nurse outfit for me after all." He smiled at her as he finished the last of the food that she had given him.

"I'll tell you what; the first day you are off after I am out of this place, you can come over and check on me. You can make sure that I am following doctor's orders, and you can have free reign of my kitchen. I will be your sous chef and do whatever you need me to do. How does that sound?"
 
"It may not be a sexy nurses outfit, but I promise, you won't be disappointed. Oh, by the way the officer that responded to your accident dropped this off at the nurses station, you've probably been looking for it." Holly placed his cell phone in his hand.

"Full reign of your kitchen, huh? Hmm, this is going to be quite interesting," she said with a big grin. " Well tomorrow is Wednesday and they are most likely discharging you, this is my weekend off, so how about Friday... say, 6:00?"

"I really should be getting you back inside though, it's getting late and you should get a good nights sleep." She offered her hand to help him up, looking at his handsome face.
 
"Friday at 6? That sounds like a date. I will make sure that the kitchen is stocked with everything you need; as long as you let me know what it is you need. That is, unless you are just going to wing it based on what you find in my refrigerator and pantry."

He took her hand and stood up. Michael felt a little pain in his ribs as he moved, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Her hand was soft and he probably held onto it a little longer than he needed to. After releasing her hand, Michael walked over and sat in the wheelchair. "Home James," he joked.
 
Holly smiled when Michael said they were on for Friday, " How about I text you what I'll need, I'd really like to make a nice dinner for you." She reached into her scrub top pocket and gave him one of her cards with her cell number on it. "Unless of course your kitchen is fully stocked."

When she felt his hand in hers, it sent goosebumps all over. His hand seemed to linger a little longer than she expected. He looked like he was starting to feel a little discomfort, maybe this little outing was too much too soon. "Yes sir!" Holly exclaimed and started inside.
 
Michael looked at the card that Holly gave him. He took out his phone and dialed the number on the card. When Holly's phone rang, he said, "now you have my number so that you can text me a shopping list." He put the card with his phone and looked ahead as Holly pushed him.

When they were back up to his room, Michael got out of the chair and sat on the edge of the bed. Once he was sitting there, he slid the scrub pants off and slid his legs into the bed and put his head back on the pillow.

"Thank you for the excursion tonight Holly. That was really nice of you. You didn't have to do that, especially since you have the night off. I really appreciate it. It was great to be outside for a while, and the dinner was amazing."
 
As they started towards inside Holly's phone went off, she smiled knowing that she would be spending more time with this incredibly attractive man on Friday night, and cooking for him. He was different than any man she had known, he had a sense of humor, he listened to her when she talked and he enjoyed her cooking. She wondered after getting a peek at his amazing ass earlier this evening what the rest of his body looked like.

"Michael, it was my pleasure. Well as I said earlier, would've been going back home to an empty house and I really enjoyed your company this evening." Holly's eyes widened when she saw Michael slip the scrub pants down his long legs. She felt herself blush and she smiled. She wondered if he did that on purpose to give her a little peek. "Well, I'm going to head home, I'm sure I'll see you in the morning before you get discharged. I'm really glad I was able to put a smile on your face this evening, you really needed it after what you've been through."Sweet dreams, Michael."
 
Michael slept well. The trip to the gazebo had done him well. The fresh air and the company were perfect. He enjoyed the company of a sexy, attractive woman, and he made arrangements for her to come to his house, and for her to cook for him.

Early the next morning he was awakened by the doctor. Michael was surprised that the doctor was in so early. He soon found out it was one of several doctors that would need to come in and see him before he was released. No wonder health insurance is so expensive.

Finally, he was released. Nurse Callahan came with his discharge papers. He had actually hoped that Holly would bring them in, but her shift had not started yes. He had to put on scrubs to go home since his clothes had been cut off him in the ER. It wasn't a good look, but it worked. He was wheeled to the lobby for discharge. On the way down he called a car ride service to get him home.
 
The following morning, Holly woke up with a smile on her face, remembering the time she had spent with Michael in the gazebo last night. She was looking forward to making dinner for him on Firday, she felt like the next 2 days were going to drag by. Getting out of bed, she walked into the bathroom and started the water for her shower.

When Holly arrived for her shift at the hospital, she was a little bummed that Michael had already been released. She wondered if maybe it would be easier if she brought the ingredients over for dinner, as she wasn't sure if he had a vehicle. "I'll call him on my break and see if that would work better for him.

Midway through her shift, she went to the break room and called Michael. "Hello, Mr O'Shea, it's Nurse Holly. Did you make it home okay? I was calling to see if it would just be easier if I brought all the makings for dinner with me, I wasn't sure if you had a car to get around in yet."
 
Michael moped around the house thinking about everything that he was going to have to do. He would need a new car, because he assumed his had been totaled. He had to make sure all of the hospital bills were paid by his insurance company. So many things to worry about, and that did not include trying to figure out what he was going to do about work.

"Oh, hello to you sexy nurse. Are you calling to say you are going to be wearing the naughty outfit to cook for me." Michael laughed a little. "Oh, you want to bring the food and cook it. Well, that would probably be a good thing, since I don't have a car anymore. I will pay for the groceries when you get here. Unless you want to stop and get the money before you go shopping."
 
Holly laughed as Michael brought up the sexy nurses outfit again, she would really have to find something classy, yet sexy to wear for Friday. She heard him laugh, what a wonderful hearty laugh it was. "Yes, it's no problem, I will go to the market tomorrow and get everything. Don't worry about the money... Perhaps I'll let you take me out for a night on the town when you're feeling better", she purred.

" Ill just need your address... Yes I know exactly where that is." I'm really looking forward to it as well..... Okay, try and get some rest and I'll see you at 6 sharp on Friday."
 
Michael put on a pair of khakis and a blue dress shirt as he got ready for Nurse Holly to come over and cook him dinner. He had a bottle of pinot grigio chilling in the refrigerator and a bottle of cabernet on the counter; not sure whether she preferred red or white wine.

He put on some music although he wasn't sure what kind of music she liked. he defaulted to his own favorite, country. Yes, he liked country and he got plenty of ribbing about it from his friends. He sat down on the sofa to await her arrival.
 
Holly finished packing up all the food she was going to prepare for tonight's dinner with Michael. She had chosen to make baked lemon garlic chicken breasts, green beans, spinach salad and she had baked a lemon pie for dessert. She also grabbed a bottle of merlot, hoping he liked wine.

She looked at herself in the mirror before leaving, she had chosen a light blue sundress with wedge heeled sandals. It was her favorite sundress, as it showed off her curves in a sexy yet classy form. It was time to head over to Michael's, she felt excited, yet nervous.

It didn't take her long to drive over, it turned out he lived not too far from her. She pulled up, grabbed the food and rang his doorbell.
 
Michael got up from the sofa when he heard Holly at the door. He opened it and invited her in. His eyes got wide as he took her in. "Wow, you look amazing Holly. That is almost as sexy as the naughty nurse outfit." He smiled at her and closed the door behind her.

"please make yourself feel at home. After all, you are cooking for me tonight and it is the least I could do is to make you feel at home. Can I get you a glass of wine? I have pinot in the fridge and a cab on the counter. I wasn't sure what your preference would be." He followed her to the kitchen, his eyes moving over her wonderful body.
 
Holly smiled at Michael's warm welcome, making her blush. He seemed to be very good at making her blush. " Thank you, I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed," she said with a wink. You look pretty fantastic yourself. She let her eyes wander over his tall, fit body.

" I would love a glass of Pinot, please. Well I hope you like lemon garlic chicken, along with green beans and spinach salad. She heard country music playing, " You're a country music fan.... Where have you been all my life?" All of my friends hate it." She gave him a big smile as he handed her a glass of wine.
 
Michael went to the refrigerator and took out the bottle of Pinot Grigio. After opening it, he poured the wine into two glasses and walked over and handed one to Holly. He smiled at her, went back and put the wine in the refrigerator, and leaned against the counter as he watched Holly go to work.

She moved wonderfully around the kitchen. You would have thought that she was in her own kitchen. After asking where a couple of things were in the beginning, she was able to figure out where everything else was that she needed. A couple of times she needed things near where Michael was standing, he moved just enough to let her get the items; several times her body brushed his.

They made small talk as she prepared their dinner. Michael allowed his eyes to roam her body; trying to be careful not to get caught. He didn't want her to think he was some kind of a creeper. "Now that everything is prepared and cooking, why don't we go into the living room and get more comfortable." He smiled; winking at her.
 
Holly set her glass on the counter and put her apron on that she had put in her bag, it read Kiss the Cook. She felt completely at ease in Michael’s kitchen, at times she felt her body moving in tune to the country music playing in the background. It had been a long time since she had enjoyed cooking for a man.

After everything was prepared and put in the oven, she graciously accepted Michael’s invite to sit down and relax until dinner was ready. “I would like to make a toast.... here’s to good food and great company, and let’s not forget ont he road to recovery.” She clinked her glass with his and smiled. “ So, Michael, tell me about yourself.”
 
"Cheers." Michael took a sip of the win and looked at Holly. "Well, there isn't much to know. I have worked as an investment banker since graduating from college. I did an internship during college for the firm I work for and they offered me a job about a month before graduation. That was three years ago."

He took another sip of the wine. "Other than work, I am pretty basic. I don't go out during the week because I work long hours as I try to climb the corporate ladder. That puts a damper on any relationships, because there aren't enough hours in the day. Weekends I spend with friends, although, that time is being reduced as everyone starts getting caught up in relationships."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Enough about me. How about the naughty nurse? I mean the naughty cook. Well, the attractive and sexy cooking nurse."
 
As Holly sat comfortably on Michael's sofa, she listened intently to him tell her more about himself, he seemed like a man who knew what he wanted in life and went after it, determination.... she liked that trait in a man.

She blushed when Michael, once again called her sexy and attractive, he was really good at making her blush. "I bet he would be good at making me moan too", she thought to herself.

"Well, I graduated top of my class from nursing school, my parents are longtime friends of many of the board members at St Francis, so when I was getting ready to graduate I was offered a job. I also work long hours, so it doesn't really leave room for relationships.... and you know the rest in that department when I cried on your shoulder the other night." Ohhh, dinner is ready, I hope you're hungry." She got up and walked into the kitchen.
 
It was obvious that she had been hurt by another guy. As Holly stood up to go to the kitchen, Michael took her hand. "Holly, slow down. Sit down and relax. I know somebody hurt you in a big way. You told me a little about it. Share it with me. I want to make sure that I am very clear on what happened so that I don't make the same mistake with you."

He thought back to the other night and recalled her leaving the room abruptly, but didn't remember all of the details. He liked Holly, and, if things progressed he wanted to make sure that he did not hurt her again.

Michael gently pulled her back toward the sofa and guided her to a place next to him. "Sit for a minute and tell me about it Holly."
 
When Michael reached for her hand, Holly felt a spark ignite through her body. He wanted to know more about what happened with her and Daniel, she didn't like talking about it, but she felt very comfortable confiding in Michael. At first she was hesitant, but she smoothed her dress and sat down next to him and tucked her legs beside her.

Holly could already feel the tears stinging her eyes as she began to speak. " Daniel and I were together for 7 years, I thought he was the one. After losing a promotion he was looking to get, he started drinking heavily and he became emotionally abusive towards me. Every chance he would get, told me I was ugly, stupid, fat and no other man would ever want me. It wore me down so much, that when I finally did leave him, I was hesitant to get in another relationship." I know relationships aren't based solely on how one looks, but when someone rips your self esteem apart such as he did, it can take awhile before it is repaired."

She wiped her eyes and excused herself. Walking into the kitchen and turning the oven off so the chicken would not burn or dry out. "So that is my story", she said quietly and sitting back down next to him, putting a somewhat smile on her face.
 
"First off Holly, how anyone could rip you for your lips is beyond my comprehension. For him to call you fat or ugly just shows how ridiculous he is. You are extremely attractive and you have an incredible body. Fat and ugly, nah, I would say you are sexy and beautiful. And for him to say you were stupid, how is that possible? You left him and now you are here with me, so, that shows you are pretty damned smart."

Michael smiled at Holly as she sat next to him. He wanted her to feel better, because it was his fault she was talking about her bad experiences, and yes, he was flirting with her a bit. Well, maybe more than a bit. He placed his hand on her knee. "Well, should we see what you have to eat?"
 
As Holly sat and listened to Michael compliment her and go on about what a fool Daniel was, she didn't think her smile could grow any wider. He thought she was beautiful and sexy, she couldn't remember the last time she heard those words from a man. If she didn't know any better she thought Michael was flirting with her, and she had no problem whatsoever with that.

When Michael placed his hand on her knee, it lit up her whole body.... she wanted him to feel more of her... To kiss her... To want her. She placed her hand over his, "Yes, I have no doubt you will love what I have for you," as she led him to the kitchen.
 
Back
Top