Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-07-2018, 12:44 PM   #351
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Me: But then you have these same problems with EVERYONE else, as you yourself have admitted.



And this is where you claim you never wrote this:
The fact that pretty much no one on the GB - or at least no one I've argued with - reads or provides evidence isn't a result of MY intellectual shortcomings.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 12:44 PM   #352
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
I make up lie after lie after malicious, unfounded about LT because I fear and wish to shame and silence all men who speak out against women who inflict domestic violence on men.

I've rescued over a million women on the Internet and have never been laid once!
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 12:45 PM   #353
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
The fact that pretty much no one on the GB - or at least no one I've argued with - reads or provides evidence isn't a result of MY intellectual shortcomings.
LOL you think that they're all wrong and you're right. Gotcha.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 12:52 PM   #354
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
LOL you think that they're all wrong and you're right. Gotcha.
Well, 'them all' equates to a pretty small handful. And its not just me who mostly gave up on evidence-based argument - people like Adrina also used to make cogent and supported points. But basically it inevitably descends into playground taunts - the exchange above is a case in point. This place is far from the hotbec of intellectual debate people seem to think it is.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #355
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 21,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
If that's how you "win" an argument, you're a bigger loser than I thought.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 01:20 PM   #356
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by amd43 View Post
Because a porn site is a very specific niche that is also bound to attract men who think that women are objectifiable or less than them. And there's also more negative bias against women who post on a porn site too.

And generally those men who were targetted by the - appropriate - #metoo complaints work in specific industries like Hollywood, Politics and Police. Which are magnets for narcissists or antisocials.

In the environments that I moved through during my lifetime I came across equally good men and women. Assholery isn't gender specific.
And But for pockets of misogyny like Law Enforcement or some grossly uneducated men and so on, I haven't come across gender bias as a norm. That was during my grandmother's time, but not any longer.
Those were examples - you've misinterpreted two of them and ignored the utterly systemic third. The #metoo movement spread MUCH wider than Holkywoid elite. None of guys bitching on here about being unable to flirt at work are A List oroducers. Pornhub has millions of viewers. The people making the porn that's there are largely men.
You obviously have a position and it seems unlikely you'll entertain evidence to the contrary. Anything I say will just be met with weak rebuttal. I disgree with your position, because evidence.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 04:51 PM   #357
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by amd43 View Post
What I was trying to say:

Re the #MeToo movement

And in reference to the appropriate complaints (I believe that most women who complained via the #MeToo movement were genuine. But there were a small minority who lied or equated whistling or catcalling with sexual assault. Wtf? Nuance, girls. By doing so you minimize the trauma of victims of rape or sexual abuse.)

The #MeToo movement pointed out to environments in which sexism is systemic (the Hollywood industry, Politics and so on).

But regarding other environments like Teaching, Science, Retail, Health and many others, those were isolated incidents. There ISN'T a culture of sexism there, and men AREN'T generally favoured over women in those environments.
As unpleasant as it it, there will always be a % of racists, misogynysts and misandrists, or schoolyard bullies who pick on the nerdy or scrawny kids. A utopian system won't change human nature.

Re Pornhub

I agree with you. That's one of the pockets in society which needs to be targetted by those vocal Radical Feminists. Just like the Hollywood Industry.
Instead of claiming that there is systemic sexism.
Sigh.
A significant series of 'isolated incidents' = systemic.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 08:49 PM   #358
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
Well, 'them all' equates to a pretty small handful. And its not just me who mostly gave up on evidence-based argument - people like Adrina also used to make cogent and supported points. But basically it inevitably descends into playground taunts - the exchange above is a case in point. This place is far from the hotbec of intellectual debate people seem to think it is.
*pats you on the head* It's okay KKKimmy, you just go on and convince yourself that the problem is them and not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
Sigh.
A significant series of 'isolated incidents' = systemic.
That's like saying a significant number of murders means America condones murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amd43 View Post
What I was trying to say:

Re the #MeToo movement

And in reference to the appropriate complaints (I believe that most women who complained via the #MeToo movement were genuine. But there were a small minority who lied or equated whistling or catcalling with sexual assault. Wtf? Nuance, girls. By doing so you minimize the trauma of victims of rape or sexual abuse.)

The #MeToo movement pointed out to environments in which sexism is systemic (the Hollywood industry, Politics and so on).
Mainstream feminists try to minimize and bury the issue of false rape accusations even though entire black CITIES have been destroyed by this behavior. But that pales in comparison to one other basic fact: their refusal to condemn false rape accusations shows that they only care about using rape for political gain.

Also, speaking of victims of rape and sexual abuse, males who get raped by women get punished with child support if the woman gets pregnant. And that is a systemic example of oppression of men because it is the law of the entire land. #MeToo is specifically targeted at Hollywood in order to avoid even bringing victims like that up. The juvenile system is also a hotbed of women who rape. Again, #MeToo by design excludes that systemic example.

In neither case will you find very many feminists, of any stripe, who are actually protesting those wrongs.

You'll find a scant few feminists, outside the mainstream, protesting the fact that rape is reported in 30 percent (bare minimum, most studies say it's higher) of lesbian relationships. Few feminists really care. Why?

The common thread between all of this is that the movement at large likes to use rape for political gain. There are some feminists who are genuinely concerned for all victims and who are concerned about actual justice, but for the vast majority part it's about political gain.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #359
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by amd43 View Post
No.
Sexist men or creeps who make passes at women or bully them exist in those environments but they are the exception.

By the same token, I've seen women bully men at work, older women sabotage or bully younger women. And quite badly.
But do you see me generalizing and saying that most women are like that, or that those workplaces have a systemic culture of misandry? No. It depends on the person or in the extreme, on what the local manager tends to encourage.

One can't win with you, can they?
You're pushing me towards becoming a defender of men which wasn't my intention to start with. I just think that you and LJ should be a bit less partisan.
Of course. Every instance of harassment a woman receives is an 'isolated incident' that is in no way allowed or reinforced by the system of dominant gender norms. it's just coincidence that men are seldom subject to the same things.

*eye roll*
This is precisely why I couldn't be bothered with the debate. because people like you think the fact that women can have a job means feminism is no longer relevant.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 10:08 PM   #360
policywank
Literotica Guru
 
policywank's Avatar
 
policywank is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
And every time you put up an illogical argument, I explain why. Then you whine about how it's not worth it. Then you come back for more. Then while you say my arguments suck you say you're sharpening yourself on me. The fact is you keep humiliating yourself and showing your deep and broad intellectual shortcomings and you're out to save face. But then you have these same problems with EVERYONE else, as you yourself have admitted. So it ain't just me that walks away with shit-stained boots.


I just cite feminists' actions and provide unimpeachable documentation of what they've done, and leave you to the job of defending their ruined reputation.

I promise you as soon as Trump and his followers are gone, your cause is going back in the tank. You don't seem to understand that very few Americans even wanted to call themselves feminists up until MAGA came along. Failing to understand that makes it impossible to take on the task of understanding WHY.


Without noting that women are also responsible in that they only want to deal with powerful men. A man's value to a woman is entirely based on his social status. This is the very heart of the problem. A rich and powerful man has no problem appealing to women, look at Trump, how many wives has he had? THREE. THREE! How many have you had? Men and women are both responsible for the system we have today and dragging men down from power is only going to solve half of the problem.

Worse yet you have failed to understand the role of power dynamics in general. This will ensure that as women get into positions of power, they will simply fill in the void where abuse is concerned. Except when women do it to women you can't call that sexism, now can you?

Your problem isn't men, it's power dynamics.


This is a lie and I'm not going around with you on this. You did attack all men and we're done here.


Women who run away from putting their lives on the line when men are in danger of dying are never socially punished (UNLESS she is in uniform or the male in danger is her kid), but a man who runs away from putting his life on the line for a woman, relative or not, becomes a person non grata. If you disagree with this, don't just argue with me - show me some examples of where I'm wrong. Since you have no hope here I'll let you get away with using isolated anecdotes rather than institutionalized / cultural examples. Good luck even with that.

White feather feminists got away with shaming men to go to war during World War I. A man getting 4f (exempt due to medical reasons) deferrments in World War II was a guarantee he'd never find a wife - one of the many reasons why men who were 4f TRIED to get 1A (eligible).

There is also this.

aliciapatterson.org/stories/abandoning-men-jill-gets-welfare–jack-becomes-homeless


Your turn. Please show how those examples are untrue.


Except being a feminist is voluntary but being a man is not. Think of it like being black versus being a MAGA Trumpanzee. To use a common feminist term: you are engaging in false equivalence.

And before you pound out your response to this, my issue is not with ALL feminists. My condemnations are aimed at the mainstream feminists, the ones with the media influence and political power. There is a HUGE difference.


So if you vilify White Supremacists it's the same as vilifying Mexicans. Gotcha.


This is a lie and that is the end of this discussion. You just admitted you're a liar.


Let's do this, dude. Let's see who gives up first. I'm going to throw you on the bonepile that includes every other Litster who has thought they could get the last word on me. LOL.



LOL. So that is it? You really are just a sad little dictator with no land and no subjects ranting on the street corner making up transparent lies.

I am sorry I took the discussion seriously. That must have caused terrible stress to you. Please just take this spare change, go jerk yourself off in that dumpster and pretend it was satisfied. Then pretend that feminist dumpster bitch is to blame for all your problems.

Hey look that mailbox over there said you are dumber than she is. Just another feminist bitch mailbox. You should set her straight.....good thing she is owned by the public so you can register your grievance at gofuckyourself.com.

Ya, done here.

No really you are right about everything.....stifles laughter.....ya, ya put it in bold letters....maybe caps.....

Last edited by policywank : 02-07-2018 at 10:44 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 10:15 PM   #361
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by policywank View Post
LOL. So that is it? You really are just a sad little dictator with no land and no subjects ranting on the street corner making up transparent lies.

I am sorry I took the discussion seriously. That must have caused terrible stress. Please just take this quarter, go jerk yourself off in that dumpster and pretend it was satisfied. Then pretend it is to blame for all your problems.

When you get back here on the corner all will be right with the world and I won't be here.
And there you have - if L J gets the last word, he assumes he 'won' the argument. Totally ignoring the fact that the other person just wandered off because they got bored with the circular lack of logic.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 11:48 PM   #362
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 36,673
LT's life story:

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 12:59 AM   #363
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
I make up lie after lie after malicious, unfounded about LT because I fear and wish to shame and silence all men who speak out against women who inflict domestic violence on men.

I've rescued over a million women on the Internet and have never been laid once!


Quote:
Originally Posted by policywank View Post
wonk wonk wonk wonk
And you think I ever took an idiot like you seriously. Nah, you're just another fool to be stepped over.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 01:00 AM   #364
RoryN
You're screwed.
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 40,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by amd43 View Post
You misinterpreted everything I said.
Can't blame her for that. You're all over the place, IMHO.
__________________
.
Literotica GB Dead Pool Champion
2014 * 2015 * 2016 * 2017
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 01:02 AM   #365
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Can't blame her for that. You're all over the place, IMHO.
Says the liar who claims he's the descendant of a Tuskegee Airman. Sit down.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 01:07 AM   #366
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
Of course. Every instance of harassment a woman receives is an 'isolated incident' that is in no way allowed or reinforced by the system of dominant gender norms. it's just coincidence that men are seldom subject to the same things.
This is like when Conservatives say every instance of Islamic terrorism is proof that Islam is a religion of war because war and jihad are (well, not really but in their tiny minds it is) institutionalized in Islam.

Nah, the fact that #MeToo has destroyed so many men's careers is proof that when the light of truth falls upon harassers, Their Time is Up. If gender norms where as you said, no one would give a shit.

You know, like when men are raped and punished with child support if their rapist gets pregnant, with the full blessings of the law. I notice you had fuck all to say about that. Not surprising, though.

Quote:
*eye roll*
This is precisely why I couldn't be bothered with the debate. because people like you think the fact that women can have a job means feminism is no longer relevant.
Translation: Waaaaaah nobody agrees with me waaaaah waaah waaaaaaaaaaaah

And so you fail to understand why almost no one wanted to be called a feminist in either America or the UK until Herr Trump came along.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 03:47 AM   #367
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Can't blame her for that. You're all over the place, IMHO.
I don't really think I misinterpreted anything. It's just the classic 'no, it's ALL individual action' vs 'actually, the fact that these 'individual actions' are significantly more likely for one gender than the other suggests there's something going on here' argument. But of course, a huge number of 'isolated actions' doesn't indicate anything systemic at all.

*further eyeroll*
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #368
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
I don't really think I misinterpreted anything. It's just the classic 'no, it's ALL individual action' vs 'actually, the fact that these 'individual actions' are significantly more likely for one gender than the other suggests there's something going on here' argument. But of course, a huge number of 'isolated actions' doesn't indicate anything systemic at all.

*further eyeroll*
Sexism is systemic due to too many individual actions, but bad feminists who make up the entirety of feminism's leadership are individual actions.

This is why you fail logic but win most savagely in the hypocrisy race.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2018, 01:27 AM   #369
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Richard Daily says that women should get away with this, and anyone who disagrees is a misogynist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oids-jail.html
Quote:
A woman who sliced open her fiancé's scrotum with her diamond engagement ring after catching him on the phone to his lover has avoided jail.

Rachael Biscoe flew into a rage after returning home to find Trevor Camp in bed speaking to a Chinese woman he was seeing.

Biscoe, 44, accused Mr Camp of cheating on her and the pair grappled over the phone in an argument that spilled into their kitchen, magistrates heard.

It was there that Mr Camp, who was naked from the waist down, felt a pain in his groin area and noticed he was bleeding heavily.
No feminists protested this woman's lack of a jail sentence.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2018, 01:29 AM   #370
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
This happened because feminism mocks the entire concept of battered men and insists that men deserve it. This is literally the point of the Duluth Model of Domestic Violence, which says violence against men is somehow trivial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...standards.html
Quote:
A man has shared the details of a violent relationship he stayed in for five years in the hope that it will help others recognise that men aren't always to blame for abusive situations.

Simon Lanham, now 42, was stabbed five times by his then-girlfriend, Sheree Maxfield, in June 2012 in the Victorian town of Tongola, near Shepperton.

The assault has taken a lasting toll on Mr Lanham who said that, apart from his physical injuries, he has had to work hard to convince others that he was in fact a victim of abuse.

During his stay in hospital he claims one doctor said; 'So mate, we are all dying to know did you deserve it?'
No feminist will ever protest this behavior.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2018, 10:06 PM   #371
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
https://j4mb.org.uk/2018/03/02/wife-...er-conviction/
Quote:
Wife who killed husband (by bludgeoning him more than 20 times with a hammer) wins the right to challenge her conviction. Her solicitor, Harriet Wistrich, is Julie Bindel’s partner.
B-b-b-b-but let's never talk about this, because it interrupts the toxic masculinitaaaaah narrative!
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2018, 10:10 PM   #372
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Richard Daily will most certainly celebrate this.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/n...dict-1.4550504
Quote:
Anne Norris has been found not criminally responsible for killing Marcel Reardon on May 9, 2016.

Norris, 30, admitted at the first day of her first-degree murder trial in St. John's to killing Reardon by hitting him repeatedly in the head with a hammer.

Jurors sat through days of testimony at the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador since the trial began on Jan. 22, before being asked late Thursday afternoon to begin their deliberations.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2018, 10:32 PM   #373
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is online now
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 30,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
https://j4mb.org.uk/2018/03/02/wife-...er-conviction/


B-b-b-b-but let's never talk about this, because it interrupts the toxic masculinitaaaaah narrative!
That "Coercive Control" defense sounds like total bullshit (or cowshit?) to me. I wonder if that killer just happened to have a hammer in her possession at the time.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2018, 10:48 PM   #374
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 19,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
That "Coercive Control" defense sounds like total bullshit (or cowshit?) to me. I wonder if that killer just happened to have a hammer in her possession at the time.
Misogynist! Don't you know the accusation is the proof!
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.