Who's got a dirty mind?

What do you see in the 1st picture?

  • Of Course I see 9 dolphins!

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • OK, maybe I can make out a few of them.

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Dolphins? Where?

    Votes: 105 77.8%

  • Total voters
    135

NotHisLady

aimlessly wandering
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Posts
5,721
This picture also got me me looking around for other 'dirty' pictures that aren't. Turns out there are a bunch of them.

So here's the place to post the things that aren't what they seem!

I saw this today and realized that I have a hopelessly dirty mind!
9 dolphins? I can't find one of the damn things.
So, can anyone else see them (it would make me feel better if no one did!)

239.jpg
 
Last edited:
My mind flips back and forth between the two......:rose:

(I only see seven of them..)
 
Last edited:
I could see four, but it took longer than six seconds, heck that ain't long for anything!;)
 
Man I really am screwed.....even looking hard I can not see a SINGLE dolphin. Anwhere.

And I couldn't see the pigs until you mentioned them......sob, oh somebody save me!

Or just keep feeding my bad habits...because being good is nice, but I just feel too good when I play bad. :devil:
 
oh shit, hahah.. now i noticed it, thanks to you.. lol

for a second i thought it was a cock.
Here's where I 'fess up. I didn't see the damn pigs either. I looked up the answer!

Up there in the poll somebody has claimed to see all 9 dolphins. I want to know who this person is!

290709d94345aTree_Goddess_Optical_Illusions-s600x585-62235-580.jpg
 
I see both in most of these. Even the pigs one I saw pigs first.
 
Not a one!

I've seen thousands of dolphins at one time, dozens off the bow of the boat....

But...

I see not a one in that picture!!!!
 
If you're like me and can't stand it--or just don't believe they're there--here's the solution with the dolphins.

Thank you bc I sure as hell couldn't see them. And I showed them to my kid and she saw the man and a woman and, "mom, he's grabbing her boobies", was her response. Trust me, she's young and has no frame of reference for that particular loving embrace.
 
Back
Top