A Lucky Lad and a Charming Lass [Closed for Mother of Tears]

-He moaned and came filling her mouth as she came as well his fingers running over her ass.-''Mm you are getting very hot Cat."-He smiled and enjoyed this as he whispered to her.-"Go on Cat you decide do you want to cont.....or stop..."-He asked her.-
 
-he laid her on her back and grinds his cock against her pussy moaning and lustfully groaning as he slowly put his cock in holding her tight as he was just at her barrier.-"let me know when."-I felt cat was very nervous.-"Its ok..." -i said softly as she nodded her head-"give it to me Lucky."-She breathed softly as he pushed through and began to move through her pussy slowly and let her get wetter and began to move his cock in and out of her easier.-
 
I was ready. It hurt, but just for the moment. With the pace that Lucky was fucking me I was able to get use to it and it started feelin so good. I wrappwd my legs around his waist.
 
-Lucky moaned and cried out Cat's name and moaned louder as his speed picked up and thrusts entering her pussy.-"Oh Cat that feels amazing."
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lucky" I moaned loudly as he fucked me. I was feeling even more better knowing that Lucky was a supernatural being similar to myself.
 
Last edited:
-His cock rammed her pussy moaning each thrust.-"Oh Cat oh i am going to cum oh i want to hold on to it for you i want you to cum."
 
-Lucky came and filled her as he panted and held her close and tight petting her hair.-"mmm that is feeling good."
 
I laid next to Lucky and cuddled with him as I turned on the tv to find a movie or show for us to watch. I bit my lip when I saw the news. A newsreporter was in a nearby forest and there were police officers as well as paramedics. I noticed a covered body being placed inside of an ambulance. The reporter said, "Witnesses said that they witnessed a large wolf fatally attacking a hunter."

The scene shifts to a couple who witnessed the attack. The girlfriend is unable to speak, crying and shaking. The young man is shaken, but manages to keep it together in front of the camera. "This thing was huge! Larger than what you would think a wolf would be! We managed to video the attack and gave it to the police. That thing looked at us and was about to attack us had it not been for the hunter's buddies rushing to the scene. They tried to shoot it, but it ran off into the woods!"

The reporter came back on looking shaken as well from seeing the footage. "Out of respect for the family and how gruesome the footage is, it will not be shown, but here is the picture of the wolf. The area is being closed to hunters and campers until it is gotten rid of. This has not been the first attack. Prior to this, a female hiker was found mauled."

They had managed to show at least the clip of the creature going back into the forest. It definitely looked liked a larger wolf. I knew better and could even identify the culprit thanks to my powers. It was a werewolf and his name was Danny Wills. He went to school with used werewolf venom as a performance enhancing drug not only for sports, but trying to impress the girls. He had tried to impress me, but I could sense something wrong, but at that moment I didn't know what. Sure, he gained super speed and agility, but he also had some unwanted side effects. I could tell that he did not want this to happen and due to the venom he could not control his urges. It explained why he was staying away from school. I told Lucky and explained that we were not alone considering there are such things as vampires, werewolves, demons, and other creatures. Some good, some bad, and some that are just trying to seek peace and to be alone. I hated to do this, but we were going to have to find Danny to help him. He would not hurt me.
 
-Lucky looked as he nods.-"yeah guess we should help out a bit...if we can."-He dressed and grabbed a special little bag it would help in any situation it was special leprechaun powder something only they could use.-"Ready when you are."-after cleaning and dressing.-
 
I got dressed and we took off to the forest. We managed to avoid the investigation site which Danny managed to get far away from. I could sense him hiding in a nearby cave. Upon arrival to the cave. I could smell a small campfire in the distance and could hear panicked growls and grunts as he paced the cave. I took a deep breath. A little nervous. I had to soothe him which meant offering my body to him to show him that I was not a threat. I had to figure out some way to cure him and to keep him from going to jail or worst being destroyed. I had an idea. There was one spell I at least had that would hopefully keep that from happening if done properly and maybe with the help of some of Lucky's magic. I had Lucky stay back. "Danny, it is Cat. I know what you are and I want to do anything I can to help you. I am coming into the cave." I said. I could see that he was regaining his human form which was perfect. However, even in human form he could be feral even with sex. I went inside the cave fully.
 
-Lucky had given her a charm before she went in. Yeah this particular curse he noticed had told her love or lust can break it. She went in and Danny herd her. - "No Cat stay away...i don't want to hurt you." -He tried to cringe away but as she god closer she herd his darker voice. -"come slut let me take you if you dare."-He screamed again she knew he could turn any point. The charm would prevent serious harm but for how long.-
 
"I can free you from this. In your case, it is not permanent and we can fix whatever happened when you would become a werewolf. I am a supernatural being too though I was born one. Here is my true form. I am a siren." I said. When I turned, I had to fly considering I could not walk on a mermaid tail. I revealed myself fully. I turned back into my human form.
 
-He looked.-"I think HE was right....he is going to find you and O'Shaller Clan.....be careful he can get you both..."-He began to turn for no reason out of no where yet. He turned to half wolf man half Human as he approached her When she sang it weaken the spell a bit. Soon he got crazy lifting her up he removed her shirt and her pants making her naked infront of him. She had no control as he took his cock out.-"SUCK YOU WILL!"-Turning her up side down his huge wolf tongue slipped in to her pussy and licked deep and around as she was up side down standing up.-
 
Before I could question Danny about what he said, I found myself stripped and sucking his cock. "MMMMMMMMM!" I whimpered caught off guard by this. I choked a bit as he forced his cock into my throat and whimpered as he began licking my pussy. My body was trembling fearfully.
 
-Danny kept throat fucking her as Lucky has been worried and standing ready out side the cave.-
 
I moan louder as he forced his cock deeper in my mouth so that Lucky would know that I was okay. His tongue slid in and out of my pussy and across my clit.
 
-Keeping her at The position he kept getting her ready for his cock as she choked on all of his Wolf Meat. He groaned and smiled to her.- "make me cum and position your self."
 
I sucked harder on the werewolf's cock getting it ready for my pussy. I hoped that I would be able to help Danny.
 
-He growled and howled cumming for her filling her throat.-"Ohhh spread those legs siren slut."
 
-Danny put her against the Wall and began to fuck her pussy hard and rough. He groaned he grabbed her tight as lucky was Worried about her.-
 
I moaned slightly in pain as Danny began to fuck me. "Who were you talking about when you said that someone is after me and Lucky?" I asked. Was Danny working for someone or forced to work for someone who is after me, Lucky, and his family?
 
-He didn't Answer as he was not focused and filled her pussy with his cum and came on her ass well as he turned back and passed out. That was the End for him Lucky walked in when he herd the howl afraid for her but she was ok. He blushed.-"Well now i hope your ok...lets get him out of here you guys cleaned up and we can go to my place."
 
Back
Top