Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nearly scream as I cum and you continue to suck and touch, my hands fisted in your hair.

and I drink in your juices now dripping out of you and climb up your body kissing my way up to kiss you on the lips and have you taste yourself on me.

and I drink in your juices now dripping out of you and climb up your body kissing my way up to kiss you on the lips and have you taste yourself on me.

I eagerly accept your kiss, letting my hands roam over you, reaching to tough your hard, hot length.

I eagerly accept your kiss, letting my hands roam over you, reaching to tough your hard, hot length.

and as you touch my cock, you slide it into you warm, waiting pussy. After sliding all the way, I pause to enjoy the feeling of being inside you, so warm and wet. I kiss you and wrap my hands around behind you as my mouth moves down to suck on your nipples as I start to move in and out of you.

and as you touch my cock, you slide it into you warm, waiting pussy. After sliding all the way, I pause to enjoy the feeling of being inside you, so warm and wet. I kiss you and wrap my hands around behind you as my mouth moves down to suck on your nipples as I start to move in and out of you.

I wrap my legs around your waist, pulling you deeper, my fingers gripping your arms tightly as I moan in pleasure.

I wrap my legs around your waist, pulling you deeper, my fingers gripping your arms tightly as I moan in pleasure.

going faster and deeper inside you, our juices mixed and lubricating our contact as the intensity builds, the pleasure so amazing. I can feel my orgasm growing after waiting so long to feel you wrapped around my cock. Hearing your moans, your hands on me feels so good. I want you on top of me now though, I want to watch you as you make love to me.

going faster and deeper inside you, our juices mixed and lubricating our contact as the intensity builds, the pleasure so amazing. I can feel my orgasm growing after waiting so long to feel you wrapped around my cock. Hearing your moans, your hands on me feels so good. I want you on top of me now though, I want to watch you as you make love to me.

I smile and climb on top, straddling you. I kiss you deeply as I rub myself against you, teasing you a bit, making you wait.

I smile and climb on top, straddling you. I kiss you deeply as I rub myself against you, teasing you a bit, making you wait.

I raise my hands onto your legs and up the sides of your body and arms, touching your soft skin while I enjoy the pleasure of your warm, wet sex holding onto me as you ride me, your body bouncing on top of me.

I raise my hands onto your legs and up the sides of your body and arms, touching your soft skin while I enjoy the pleasure of your warm, wet sex holding onto me as you ride me, your body bouncing on top of me.

I sit up straight, taking you deeper and move my hips, grinding my pussy against your body, bringing me closer to cumming.

I sit up straight, taking you deeper and move my hips, grinding my pussy against your body, bringing me closer to cumming.

mmm, it feels so good with you grinding your pussy against my body and I start to rub your clit with my finger as I feel your body getting closer to orgasm. Hearing your moans, watching your eyes, listening to your breathing, I can tell you're close. That makes me feel it in my cock, that feeling of wanting to match orgasms with you, feeling that I've reached that one plateau and I'm close to my own orgasm

mmm, it feels so good with you grinding your pussy against my body and I start to rub your clit with my finger as I feel your body getting closer to orgasm. Hearing your moans, watching your eyes, listening to your breathing, I can tell you're close. That makes me feel it in my cock, that feeling of wanting to match orgasms with you, feeling that I've reached that one plateau and I'm close to my own orgasm

I can feel you growing inside me, it's such an erotic sensation, indescribably sexy. I clamp down around you, moving faster, harder, feeling you touch my womb. Now, I cry, now!

I can feel you growing inside me, it's such an erotic sensation, indescribably sexy. I clamp down around you, moving faster, harder, feeling you touch my womb. Now, I cry, now!

lifting my hips to drive my cock deeper inside you as your drive your body down into me. I hold your breasts and drive my cock deeper inside you. We're moving faster as the orgasmic feeling grows

lifting my hips to drive my cock deeper inside you as your drive your body down into me. I hold your breasts and drive my cock deeper inside you. We're moving faster as the orgasmic feeling grows

I shudder as my body tightens and hot, throbbing pleasure erupts through me. My legs clamp against you and my fingernails dig into you as I cum, dying to feel you fill me with your hot, creamy cum.

I shudder as my body tightens and hot, throbbing pleasure erupts through me. My legs clamp against you and my fingernails dig into you as I cum, dying to feel you fill me with your hot, creamy cum.

the feeling of your body tighten has me letting go, shooting my cum deep inside you, wave after wave of orgasm hitting me and with each spasm, more cum leaves my cock.

the feeling of your body tighten has me letting go, shooting my cum deep inside you, wave after wave of orgasm hitting me and with each spasm, more cum leaves my cock.

When I feel you finally relaxing, I collapse onto your chest. I murmur, thank you, baby.

When I feel you finally relaxing, I collapse onto your chest. I murmur, thank you, baby.

I kiss you as you lay on top of me and feel the warmth of your body on top of me, our juices dripping out of you as my cock starts to calm down after our frantic lovemaking.

I kiss you as you lay on top of me and feel the warmth of your body on top of me, our juices dripping out of you as my cock starts to calm down after our frantic lovemaking.

Wow, so erotic I'm all wet and can't masturbate right now. Loves this scene. Mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back