GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh ... I need a vacation :(

too much to do, no time to play ... <pout>

gypsywitch said:
Thanks Etoile. :) I guess?

She's one smart girly she is, but now I'm curious about what got removed.
A couple of people alerted me to personal information being used in a post and what seemed like a veiled threat. I agreed and removed the personal information, which was pretty much the entire post. Sorry I can't say more than that, but thanks for calling me a smart girly, that's sweet. :)

Do we need to form an asshole hubby support group? We can sit around, sip tea, eat cookies, and swap stories.

The meeting will start with "Hello, my name is _____ and I am married to an asshole." Every story will begin, "Guess what the asshole did this time?" and finish with, "Can you believe the asshole had the gall to do/say that?"

CorsetLvr said:
Do we need to form an asshole hubby support group? We can sit around, sip tea, eat cookies, and swap stories.

The meeting will start with "Hello, my name is _____ and I am married to an asshole." Every story will begin, "Guess what the asshole did this time?" and finish with, "Can you believe the asshole had the gall to do/say that?"

And if the AHSG is a success, we can start a thread on the "how to" forum...

:p

already is one.

There is already an hubby asshole support group, it just goes by the name of "coffee klatch" :rolleyes:

already is one.

There is already an hubby asshole support group, it just goes by the name of "coffee klatch" :rolleyes:

playwithlezli said:

Oh Goodness! Crstlvr, we have to get out more, Honey... There's a whole WORLD out there!

;)

Nirvanadragones said:
Oh Goodness! Crstlvr, we have to get out more, Honey... There's a whole WORLD out there! ;)

I don't want to go out there. Its cold out there. The klatch can come drink my coffee.

CorsetLvr said:
I don't want to go out there. Its cold out there. The klatch can come drink my coffee.

Hmmmn, it is kinda cozy and warm and fuzzy in here at times, isn't it? :cathappy:

I need some more coffee though...

Where is everyone??

Oh come ON ladies... Let's pretend it never happened and move on...

Mood: On a Chocolate- cake - high after friends kids 1st birthday
Listening to: My daughter singing " Faaaaaaaaall on your kneeeeeeeeeessssss. And Heeeeaaaaaarrrrr the angels Vooooooiceeeessssss oh NIIIIIIIIII-HIIIIIGHT....
Underwear: Lace Bra Top & Tanga Shorts - light turquoise. (again...)

Girls night out again tonight... (didn't go last night as i prefered the time on my own) And my ex is in town, and has been invited to go with :catroar:

Yes Toy! I remember my promise :)

Where is everyone??????

mood = dreading 17 hours of work again but i get to be santa again yay ;)

craving = that special feeling only someone special can give you.

underwear blue black gray striped boxers

love

Tiffany

p.s. bowled a 626 series last night 218 213 and 195

Hello ladies!

How is everyone doing? Hope everyones weekend is going well! Everyone getting ready for the holiday next weekend?
Heh- I haven't even started shopping yet. I might do that tomorrow though.Luckily, I don't have many people to buy for!

I will check in later! :)

A moment of poetry...

"It will not be simple, it will not take long
It will take little time, it will take all your thought
It will take all your heart, it will take all your breath
It will be short, it will not be simple

It will touch through your ribs, it will take all your heart
It will not take long, it will occupy all your thought
As a city is occupied, as a bed is occupied
It will take your flesh, it will not be simple

You are coming into us who cannot withstand you
You are coming into us who never wanted to withstand you
You are taking parts of us into places never planned
You are going far away with pieces of our lives

It will be short, it will take all your breath
It will not be simple, it will become your will
"

- Adrienne Rich

just so you know ... I'm going to be missing for the next few weeks

some personal things I have to deal with

hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas (or whatever holiday you are celebrating) and Happy New Year

hope you ladies all get some new Toy!s in your stockings :devil:

xoxo

I am the new lesbian on the block and this thread is great for releasing that every day tensions and venting

toy! said:
just so you know ... I'm going to be missing for the next few weeks

some personal things I have to deal with

hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas (or whatever holiday you are celebrating) and Happy New Year

hope you ladies all get some new Toy!s in your stockings :devil:

xoxo

I wish you Love & Light

:rose: :heart:

Welcome

femininity said:
I am the new lesbian on the block and this thread is great for releasing that every day tensions and venting

You might find this thread a l'ill addictive at times... It's kinda like the L word online :) (although i think they have more sex than we do - or whaddaya say girls?) At least we have REAL orgasms :kiss:

I like your sig by the way, and your nick, Impressive for a newbie :rose:

Morning

Mood: satisfied
Underwear: White cotton panties
Listening to: Cinderella: Bad Seamstress: Fallin' apart at the seams

"Admin-weekend" ya know? Doing all those mindless tasks like paying bills and buying food and other obligatory mommy/ wifey / person things :rolleyes: Also getting ready to go on our trip. Need that break.

Off to yoga class now.

Namaste
:rose:

off to bed ladies but hope everyone has a wonderful day i'll update you all after work on everything

*hugs and kisses*

Tiffany

Nirvanadragones said:
You might find this thread a l'ill addictive at times... It's kinda like the L word online :) (although i think they have more sex than we do - or whaddaya say girls?) At least we have REAL orgasms :kiss:

I like your sig by the way, and your nick, Impressive for a newbie :rose:

oh my i loved that show! You had a great pic for your AV yesterday and today's is also nice. Do you change them regularly? Reason?

femininity said:
oh my i loved that show! You had a great pic for your AV yesterday and today's is also nice. Do you change them regularly? Reason?

It is by Maria Francesconi. She is one of my favorite artists, as she captures beautifully what many can not.

As for when and why i change my AV - who knows... ;)

Have a great weekend you lesbians you!

In between parties right now and thought I'd say hi. The first gathering was Native American and New Agey while the next one is just at a neighbors house but we all do a little fire ritual there by each person putting a branch on the fire and making a wish. Then we make a lot of noise to tell the Sun that we want it to be born! Drums, rattles, and all that. Then its off to meet with Starhawk's group but man its been raining like crazy. I may stay home for the sake of safety.

Today is a black boots day and I feel sexy in them. They make me six foot tall though. Oh well... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back