GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvanadragones said:
And then there she was... In platform double suede...

ok, i'll add the cream just for you Baby.
never mind that, just get in my car, I'm taking you away for the weekend.

Samandiriel said:
never mind that, just get in my car, I'm taking you away for the weekend.

I have a wedding to attend in 10 hrs... but you're welcome to spend the night if you'd like? :kiss:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Mood~ pissed off
Wearing~ baggy boy style nylon *starter* pants, a white wife beater, white sports bra, white boxer/briefs
Listening to~ Norah Jones *Come Away With Me*

Afternoon Sophia, the Grizzly and anyone else I may have missed. :rose:
Hey Luna
ALways good to see you
Glad you stopped in
Sorry the day is going badly :rose:

*Grizzly Bear Hugs* X 5 (and as many more as you desire)

Sophia
Cool :cool:
But I was not.
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :rose:

Hey Sam and Nirvana
Don't let us disturb
Watching you two is good for the moral and mood
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :heart: :rose: :kiss: X 2 (Share)

Hey to anyone else I have not seen or missed

Thank you again ladies,
You make me so welcome here.

"Peel Me A Grape" - Diana Krall
Hugo

Mood: excellent... (what else?!)
Wearing: i plead the 5th
Listening to: Van Morrison: Moondance

Wedding in a few hrs... I should get some sleep.

Nite Lovelies :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:
Mood: excellent... (what else?!)
Wearing: i plead the 5th
Listening to: Van Morrison: Moondance

Wedding in a few hrs... I should get some sleep.

Nite Lovelies :rose:
Nite Nirvana
Enjoy the wedding
Great song!!

"Crazy" - Seal

Hugo

Checking in...

MOOD: Exhaustedly content
WEARING: Slippers and baseball tee
MUSIC: Maroon 5 Harder to Breathe

I am so glad this week is over. Opened the shop an hour and a half late today. I started off being 30 minutes late all by myself and then got there with no shop keys. So to make up for being late, i left early. Somedays i just Love my job. :D

Went to an extremely interesting meeting tonight. T girls and cross dressers. Was invited by a new friend and since i live in a very repressed area i decided that any branching out was a good thing. The bonus... the moderator is a very cute lesbian and so much fun. Learned a lot and shared some too, as well as flirting with everyone. I know, it's difficult to picture me in that role, but it's true, i did flirt. :rolleyes: Arrived home to find an e-mail from the cute lesbian.

Still no test results from KJ's ultrasound... the baby is fine though and that's the main thing.

Miss you all. Hope everyone is having a fanschmabulous weekend! :rose: :cool:

Now Playing: 100 Years...Five for Fighting

So I cut my weekend hike short cuz of the rain. Now I don't mind getting wet but this was something else. Even the dog didnt like it much. So im home today chillin with some pizza on the way for lunch. I cant wait to see Nirvana tomorrow. Shes asked me to come and stay a few days cuz I need to get away and she needs help with her move. I'll post from her house some.

I should be on yahoo chat for the rest of the day if anyones around.

Greetings :cool:

femininity said:
So I cut my weekend hike short cuz of the rain. Now I don't mind getting wet but this was something else. Even the dog didnt like it much. So im home today chillin with some pizza on the way for lunch. I cant wait to see Nirvana tomorrow. Shes asked me to come and stay a few days cuz I need to get away and she needs help with her move. I'll post from her house some.

I should be on yahoo chat for the rest of the day if anyones around.

Greetings :cool:

Good Morning Fem
Good to see you
Sorry you outdoor hike was cut short
It is nice to get to see you though
Hope you have agood replacement day
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

Morning ya'll

Just finished getting dressed for work. Gonna leave in about 15 minutes but decided to drop in and say hello.

(BTW grizzly I added a couple of pics to my thread last night. I had gotten dressed for a Mardi Gras party..)

Mood: content
Wearing: My icky work uniform
Listening to: My son's cartoons

Ya'll have a blessed day... :rose:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Just finished getting dressed for work. Gonna leave in about 15 minutes but decided to drop in and say hello.

(BTW grizzly I added a couple of pics to my thread last night. I had gotten dressed for a Mardi Gras party..)

Mood: content
Wearing: My icky work uniform
Listening to: My son's cartoons

Ya'll have a blessed day... :rose:
Good Morning Luna
Hope you have the best day possible at work
New pics are nice. I especially liked the kitty one.
You seem relaxed in that one
See you later today hopefully.
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :rose: :kiss:

GOT TO REMEMBER TO DO THE MORNING THINGY: :eek:

Mood: Pretty good.
Listening to: "London Kid" - Jean Michel Jarreau

Still concerned with how Kasumi is doing. Hope Dragon has an opportunity to update us today.
I hope Nirvana has a good day with the wedding she is attending.
Gonna miss one of our departed friends. Hate to see her leave.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Nice to see all of you when you stop in.
Does anyone besides me actually look at the contact things in the upper right of a persons 'header'?

*Grizzly Bear Hugs* to all
:rose: :rose: :kiss:

Hugo

Sunday Morning Check-In

Checking in!

Luna - hope work went well, despite icky uniform!
Nirvana - is the wedding today? If so, good luck and have fun! Would love to see how your dress is finally fitting :)
Dragon - my prayers and thoughts are with you and Kasumi
Annie - meeting sounds fabulous and cute lesbian sounds even more so :D
Fem - hope you enjoy your rainy day - love them when I'm able to stay inside - unfortunately, it's rainy here too and I must go out in the rain today... :(
Sam - as always, big hugs and kisses for who you are - and at 48 myself, will acknowledge you as a bear but not as old ;)

MOOD - excellent, got plenty of sleep last night and just heard from a woman I'd started to date but have recently been missing due to scheduling difficulties!
WEARING - pj's and no underwear - cold again here :)
LISTENING TO - c-span (am beginning to sound like a broken record - despite living a fairly "unconventional" life, I guess I am something of a creature of habit LOL)
LOOKING FORWARD TO: church (Unitarian Universalist) + class, finally seeing "Brokeback Mountain" with a friend haven't seen in a while, then coming back to work, work, work...

Have a wonderful day or evening everyone :kiss:

~ Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back