Abducted For Love (closed for Ryanmo97)

Cherrybomb400

The Tragic Princess
Joined
Mar 5, 2015
Posts
2,033
Ivy was starving. It has been a week since her 18th birthday and she was 'released' from the foster system. Thankfully she was put into housing but she had no job for food. She was getting desperate, she needed to eat.

Ivy left the home in search of food. Maybe... maybe she could steal some. It wasn't like shoplifting wasn't something she was unfamiliar with. She went into the nearest convenience store and started to walk around. She was trying to act casual but she knew there were cameras in the store. Maybe she could find a blind spot?

After a while she was in a corner. She grabbed a bag of donuts and tried to quietly open them.
 
Ryan Morris
Age: 35
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.

Ryan had been watching Ivy ever since she got out of the foster care system. Ryan had a contact in the foster care system who let him know when the 'trouble makers' got out. He would then kidnap them and retrain them. Depending on the client he would regress them to babies, young children or preteens. He had made quite a bit of money over the years but now he was ready to retire and get a 'little girl' of his own.

He watched Ivy in the store and followed her to an alley. While she was distracted with opening the bag. He came up behind her and grabbed her. Before she could react he shoved a needle into her arm knocking her out. He laid her on the ground and got his car. He put her in the trunk and drove home. Leaving her purse behind.

Once he got her to his house he took Ivy to her new room. It looked like any room a six year old would love. There was a bunch of toys and a TV on the wall. He laid Ivy on the floor and stripped her naked and wiped all the makeup off her face. He didn't do anything sexual to her. Instead he re dressed her. He put a pair of Elsa from Frozen panties on her. She didn't have much breasts so he didn't bother with a bra. Then he pulled a pair of white tights onto her and pulled a nice light blue dress on her. Then he slipped a pair of black Mary Jane flats on her feet. Ryan then picked Ivy up and laid her on the bed. Then he picked up Ivy's old clothes and left the room locking the door behind him.
 
Ivy
Age: 18
Height: 5'5 ft
Weight: 90 lbs (needs to get more meat on her bones)

Ivy's head was pounding. She groaned and rolled over on her side, grabbing the pillow on the bed and laying it over her head to block the light that was making her headache worse. At first she didn't register that anything was wrong, she thought she was in her own bed and had been dreaming about going out and looking for food. Her stomach tightened at the thought of food. She must have dreamed that because she was hungry.

Ivy stretched as she thought about how she was going to eat, probably the same way she tried to do in her 'dream'. She froze when her fingers brushed against something she wasn't familiar with. Slowly she moved the pillow and her eye saw a brand new stuffed teddy bear. Ivy didn't have any stuffed animals. She never really had any toys growing up, so where the fuck did this bear come from? Then she noticed the clean white wall that the bed was against. The Little Mermaid bed sheets.

Ivy tossed off the pillow and sat up. She didn't recognize the room she was in. It looked like a room for a little kid, but... something was off about it. There was a rocking horse, but it was much bigger than a child's toy. There were toy chests, various toys on shelves, furniture with lots of different outfits, mostly dresses. When Ivy stood up, her eyes caught sight of her in a full length mirror. Her heart nearly stopped.

This was not the same outfit she was wearing. In fact she would never imagine herself wearing such a getup! The high collared powder blue dress made her look so much younger than what she really was. This had to be a dream. This whole situation was ridiculous.

Ivy pinched her arm. She felt it, but she wasn't waking. She pinched harder and cried out, "Ow! Ugh, wake up!" Looking around she found a window, but when she noticed that there were bars on it, her thoughts that this might be a dream were soon killed.
 
Last edited:
Ryan checked the nanny cams he had hidden in Ivy's room and he saw she was awake. He walked into the room and said, He smiled, "Hello Ivy... My name is Ryan and I brought you here for a very special purpose... You see... I know about your story... How you were brought up in the foster care system and never really had a family... Well, that's why I brought you here... I want to be the Daddy you never had and to give you the childhood you never had... I want to raise you as my little girl... Think of it Ivy... you don't have to grow up, you can be a little girl for the rest of your life... you don't have to job, you can just live here with and play with toys and watch TV. Plus, if you are a good girl I have a nice big yard you can play in... What do you say? Will you let me be your Daddy?"
 
Ivy's heart beat was ringing in her ears as the man came into what she assumed was her room. Was he going to torture her? Rape her?

Then he started talking. She could hardly believe what he was suggesting, but then the get up, and her room made more sense now. Wait... HE UNDRESSED HER! He saw her naked. What else did he do to her? Did he drug her?

Ivy was looking between him, the door, the window as he talked. She was trying to figure out how she could escape. There was no way she was staying here. She needed to get out.

"Thats... insane." She finally spoke. "I'm 18 years old! I'm not staying here with you. Let me go and I promise I wont tell anyone." That last part was probably true. Ivy didn't trust cops. No one would do anything when she was sent to foster homes where she barely ate and had no bed.
 
Ryan shook his head, "I don't think so, Ivy... I've been watching you... You don't have a job... no way to pay for food... I saw you today stealing a bag of donuts.... You keep that up and you be in jail. At least you'll have three meals a day. But a cute thing like you... You'll be someone's girlfriend in no time. Now, If you stay here with me and I'll take very good care of you..." He walked up to her and brushed a stray hair behind her ear, "Now how about some lunch? I bet you'd like a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich? How does that sound?" He gave her a friendly smile. He saw he looking around trying to find away to escape. He knew there was no way for her to leave this house without his say so.
 
Last edited:
He spoke calmly and Ivy wasn't sure if that was soothing or more alarming. When he approached her she took a step back. Her body tensed as she felt his finger graze against the skin on her cheek as he pushed back her crimson hair.

He was right. If she kept up with stealing she would eventually get into more trouble than she had been in before. She was about to tell him how she didn't want to be a kid. Most of her life she couldn't wait to grow up so she could finally be on her own! Before she could say anything he suggested lunch. Her mouth started to water as she felt her stomach flinch inside of her at the mention of food. She never got a chance to eat any of the donuts she stole.

Everything in her mind was telling her to say no, that she wasn't hungry. This man kidnapped her, she couldn't trust that the food he was giving her was safe! Then there was the problem with her empty stomach... it had been so long since she ate anything with real substance...

"Can I make my own sandwich?" There still wasn't anyway to know the ingredients hadn't been tampered with... Ivy was also assuming that this man was going to let her out of this room in order to eat. It didn't occur to her that he would want to keep her confined here until she became more agreeable.
 
Ryan smiled when Ivy asked if she could make her own sandwich. "Of course my dear..." he was sure she would be surprised that he said yes. He knew there was no way for her to leave. He thought he could get her to trust him more if he gave her some freedom. He would let her out of her room but only under his supervision.

He took her hand and led her out of the room. They walked down a short hall way to a kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. She could look out the windows and see nothing but forest. She looked in the back yard and saw a pool and a large play set. There was also a very tall fence she would have no chance of climbing. He got out the peanut butter and strawberry jelly. Then he got the bread, a plate and a couple of knifes... "Here you are sweetie..."
 
Ivy glared at the ingredients when he said 'sweetie'. She was NOT his sweetie. She didn't agree to anything like that. Quietly she moved closer to the counter and started building her sandwich, still looking annoyed and not saying a word to him. While she made her sandwich she did check to see if he was watching her. As soon as she saw and opening she took the knife and tried to keep it out of his sight. It was only a butter knife, but it was the only weapon she had.

Carefully she took the sandwich to the table, watching to see if he noticed the utensil being missing. If he did she could just play it off that she took it with her, innocently... but if he didn't she was planning on keeping it until she could use it... a sharper knife would have been better.

"So," She spoke up, hoping to distract him from looking at the counter. "What exactly do you do to afford a place like this? Do you work for the mod or something?"
 
Ryan watched Ivy as she made her sandwich. He looked away for a second but when he did he noticed one of the knifes were gone. He watched her sit down and asked what he did. "Well, I would kidnap girls like you and train them to be little girls again. Then, I would give them to their new 'mommies' and/or 'daddies' But you don't have to worry about that. You are going to be my little girl. And, I'll take that knife..."
 
I listen quietly. I'm about to bite into the sandwich I made when you ask about the night. I got mid bite.

Before I had resolved to just if it to you if asked, but something in me wanted to be defiant.

"What knife?" I ask, playing dumb. I have it hidden in a pocket that is in the skirt of the dress. I take a bite of the sandwich acting like this was completely normal.
 
Ryan gave her a stern look. "I had two knifes here... One for the peanut butter and one for the jelly. One is missing. If you don't give me that knife right now, I'm going to spank you." He waited for her to put the knife on the table.
 
"You wouldn't dare," she glared at him. Ivy had no idea where this courage was coming from, then again she was terrible at assessing situations. He was bigger than her, probably stronger, and here she was essentially challenging him.

"I'm not playing into this silly delusion. I AM NOT A CHILD!" She yelled, affectively having a tantrum.
 
Ryan knew it was important to show he was in charge not her. When she started to throw a tantrum he said, "You are a child... You are my child and you will do what you are told. Now, it's time for you to get a taste of what happens when your naughty. He pulled out a chair from the table. Then he pulled her chair away from the table and pulled her to her feet. He sat down and forced her across his lap. He pulled up her dress then pulled down her tights and panties, exposing her bare bottom. Then he started to spank her.
 
"Hey! Let me go!" She yelled as she grabbed him. Ivy tried to jerk away from him but he gave one pull and she fell over his thighs. The next thing she knew the bottom of her skirt was touching the back of her head and he was pushing down her tights and panties. She was exposed! But him simply being able to see her cute round little ass wasn't the worst of her worries.

Ivy yelped when she felt his hand come slamming down on her ass. He hit her so hard that the force caused her body to move forward and the air who feel like it disappeared from her lungs. Then just as soon as she recovered, his hand came down again. Ivy cried out as her ass stung. She tried to reach behind herself to cover her hands with her ass and that only resulted in her hands being smacked.

She let go of her ass and remembered the butter knife. She tried to find the pocket in the damn skirt that was flipped over. between her fumbling and his punishment, the knife slipped out of her pocket and onto the floor. It was out of her reach!

"Stop! For fuck's sake, stop!" She screamed, tears falling down her cheeks.
 
Ryan smiled as the knife fell to the floor. He kicked it away from her reach. Then, when she swore, he said, "Such language for a little lady. Well, you have earned more punishment." He continued spanking her bare bottom.
 
Ivy watched as he kicked the knife away from her reach completely. No! It was her only chance she had, for now. Another cry escaped her mouth as Ryan spanked her bottom once more. Through her cries and embarrassment, her body was having a much different reaction to being spanked. Her virgin pussy was started to get hot and build up wetness. She didn't realize this was happening of course, she had never been spanked in her whole life!

Ivy was desperate. She squirmed and shifted over his thigh until her mouth was able to reach his leg. She clamped her teeth down and bit him through his clothes hard. Hopefully it would stun him long enough that she could slip out and run.
 
Ryan was about to let Ivy up when she bit him on the leg. "YEAOW!" He yelled. He stood up and let her fall to the floor. He wasn't worried about her getting away. Her panties and tights were down around her ankles. If she tried to run she'd just fall and then he would have her again.
 
Ivy fell to the ground. The wind was nearly knocked out of her. She tried to stand but the tights and panties around her ankles was limiting her movement. She crawled under the table, she tried to look for the knife but she was also trying to make sure she was out of his reach.

As she backed away from him she tried to kick off her shoes, but they were strapped on. Ivy froze when she took a closer look... Was that locks on the belt? He locked her in her shoes! The tights and panties couldn't come off with her shoes locked on. She tried to pull them up her legs as she scooted to the other end of the table.
 
Ryan grabbed Ivy by the leg and pulled her out from under the table. "You've been a very bad girl, Ivy. You are getting a bath and then you are going to bed." Ryan took Ivy to her bathroom. There was a sink, a toilet and a bath tub. He turned her around and started to unzip her dress.
 
Back
Top