Do Americans/Europeans have private saunas?

I have a wood-fired hot tub, and am building a sauna. I've lived in cabins with saunas in the past, and my partner and I used to have some very sexy times. I'm building my sauna with that in mind.

How would people there act, if a man with a chastity device would present himself there?

It's impossible to predict how every person might act, but in general it is a very uninhibited and open bunch who enjoy the nudity Oregon offers. There's also several beaches dedicated to nudity (on some rivers and the coast). Not all hot springs are open to nudity though...nor are all beaches. If I'm not mistaken, OR has a law that preserves the expectation of privacy where nudity is a right. Thus, there are groups that also hike the back trails nude.

Personally, I can say I would love to see you in chastity. I would not be surprised if it was a conversation starter though...unlike the Japanese ladies ;)

I thought this link to Native American Sweat Lodges might be of interest to some. It may not be a perfect correlation to the OP, but still interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweat_lodge

PS: There's a lot more web pages in the search I did with more specifics...for those who want to know more.

My own experience:

I have never been in a house owned by an affluent person, but I've seen many middle-class houses with hot tubs here in California. Dress standards are all over the map, from swimsuits to total nudity, depending on the ages and lifestyles of the occupants. I've never seen anything like overt sexual activity, but things can get sort of "touchy-feely" sometimes.

As for private saunas, I haven't seen them in California but I've run across a couple in Oregon and Washington State. It may be an inland Pacific Northwest thing. Snow is often involved ... sit in the sauna, run out into the snow to cool off. I usually wore a bathing suit, because nudity is not really my thing, but some of the other participants went nude.

Conversation starter

It's impossible to predict how every person might act, but in general it is a very uninhibited and open bunch who enjoy the nudity Oregon offers. There's also several beaches dedicated to nudity (on some rivers and the coast). Not all hot springs are open to nudity though...nor are all beaches. If I'm not mistaken, OR has a law that preserves the expectation of privacy where nudity is a right. Thus, there are groups that also hike the back trails nude.

Personally, I can say I would love to see you in chastity. I would not be surprised if it was a conversation starter though...unlike the Japanese ladies ;)

Last Saturday I visited my favourite spa. In the shower room there was a young couple of about 25. She looked very interested at my cage and smiled friendly. Two hours later we sat opposite in the Russian sauna and she had a good look. In the relaxing area they came over to me and she said hello and then, "you wear an unusual body jewelry. What is it for?" You are right, it's a sort of body jewelry, like tattoos and piercings, I said. It is also something that prevents erection, intercourse and ejaculation. She smiled, that's what I also thought. Who has the key? My wife of course. Oh that is fine. So she has the control over your penis. How interesting, I like it. Her friend looked embarrassed as she then asked, where to buy such nice body jewelry. We made some smalltalk then and when they left I saw a candidate to be caged in future.

This really does seem like an erotic fantasy and not a real story.

And to tell you the truth, I don't think it's actually related in any way to the discussion of Saunas.

Please don't use this thread to describe your public chastity adventures, there are plenty of topics in BDSM talk.:cattail:

This really does seem like an erotic fantasy and not a real story.

And to tell you the truth, I don't think it's actually related in any way to the discussion of Saunas.

Please don't use this thread to describe your public chastity adventures, there are plenty of topics in BDSM talk.:cattail:

I am a little angry about you, because you say I am a liar. If something doesn't fit in your world. Ok. You may not believe it. But keep it for yourself.
And, please, don't tell me what to post where.

In this particular thread your chastity adventure stories are flood and nothing more.

Back