A psychiatrist's Tale (Dr's office is OPEN)

Kendra had no idea whether Amber had been in a relationship after the incident or not but if she had to guess, she’d guess right on the dot. With the way her body was reacting to touches, it was pretty much obvious. Kendra not only was helping her indirectly, she was also exploring things herself. It was indeed new for her to be with another woman and she would be fine wherever this goes tonight.

So once they were back, she looked at Amber and asked her a genuine question, allowing her to make her own decision about whether she’d want to come in or not. Kendra would have been fine with her answer, whatever it would have been.

She looked at the troubled woman in front of her, probably having millions of question running through her mind. She didn’t blame her at all. So when she unhooked her belt, Kendra smiled softly at her. It was then she knew that they were going to go inside. But, watching her not move so quickly, she pushed into her hands when Amber cupper her face and turned her chin towards her. Looking directly at her now, watching Amber lean forward until their soft lips made contact again. It was too dark for anyone to notice, not that anyone would because just her driveway was pretty long and her house was fenced with tall trees.

She kissed her back as she let out husky little breaths, feeling her tongue being pushed by Amber’s invading tongue, she pushed back, teasing her. She pulled back when Amber broke the kiss and smiled at her, “Oh is that so? It seems you’re demanding and not asking.” She cocked her eyebrows. Having parked the car by the side entrance, they were in front of her main entrance which would lead right into her house. The front entrance was more of an entrance for patients. Amber wouldn’t know of this until now, exiting her car, she walked around to the other side and when Amber stepped out, she nodded her head towards her house. She pushed the keys into the lock and opened the door. Before they knew, they were standing in the living room. The place was well decorated with expensive furniture and couches. She pouted her lips as she walked to the small bar in the corner, “Shall I get you something to drink?” She said and looked at Amber, over her shoulders.
 
“Oh is that so? It seems you’re demanding and not asking.” Amber mentally stopped at that statement for a moment to explore those words compared to the words she said. She was right, Amber was telling her that she wanted more of her, but that didn’t mean that she wouldn’t take no as no. She was just making her mind up and standing her ground. She wasn’t going to get all fuzzy with Kendra and then repeat what happened earlier of pausing and doing the backstroke of moving forward in making love to her. She wanted it and if Kendra wanted it, it was going to happen.

Amber stood up and was about to address the statement with her but Kendra did a like head jerk toward the house. Amber nodded and followed. She grew a smile as her eyes looked down and took in the beautiful form that Kendra was blessed with. Smarts and looks, which was a deadly combination she heard men say in many of stakeouts. She would always roll her eyes at them. She giggled for she just caught herself rolling her eyes. Amber bit her lip when the door opened to the house. This is it Amber no turning back, do you want her? Her inner voice asked and Amber answered with a soft ‘Yes, I do.’

Amber’s brow arched when she scanned over the room with a “Wow” escaping over her lips. She bit her lip when she felt that nervousness rising from the pit of her stomach for here was this very successful, beautiful woman inviting her into her home on the notion of getting to know each other better. Amber could feel the longing to walk over and just take her into her arms and kiss her once more like on the dance floor. She swallowed hard and closes her eyes to recapture that drive she had just moments ago.

Amber opened her eyes when she heard Kendra ask her a question, but the only thing Amber gathered from this moment was how sexy Kendra looked gazing over her shoulder at her. Amber stood there looking at her. She almost felt like one of those guys watching a babe walk by. Their mouths would be gaped open and drooling.. “umm, I’m sorry what did you say?” Amber face turned red for she was drooling! She lightly shook her head smiling at Kendra, “I’m sorry I was busy drooling over you! You looked so hot looking over your shoulder like that.” Amber had to let it out. She didn’t want to hold anything in anymore.

She walked over to Kendra, “Sure I’ll have what your having.” She smiled happily at the Doc. “By the way, You have a gorgeous place here!” Amber took a moment to look around from a different angle… “Gorgeous!” She whispered again when she took the offered drink into her hand. “Thank you.”
 
Kendra only spoke what she felt and it wasn't to put Amber down. If she was demanding then, those demands would be met and Kendra would see to it. She was only stating the fact. Kendra knew she had a right to say no should she felt uncomfortable but at this point, she was more excited where this would go rather than worry about anything else. Kendra wondered what was going on in Amber's head. Ever though, this all started because she wanted to make sure Amber wasn't feeling down, it certainly had piqued her interest and that too in the woman form. It was something she never explored or addressed it to herself.

It was right, Kendra was indeed blessed with not only the brain but a beauty. Her form was tall and one to draw unwanted attention. Though, she'd learned to use her beauty to help people with special problems. Her practice was pretty much simple and she liked that. The outskirts of the town gave her plenty privacy and being near the city allowed variety of patients to seek her help.

She smiled at Amber, hearing her be ashtonished by the view of the inside of her house, looking over her shoulders, "I am guessing you like my place." She said as she felt an awkward silence, "Amber! You okay?" She asked when she didn't hear anything from her and when she asked what she'd just said, she chuckled. Having already poured two glasses, she turned around and laughed. She walked over to where Amber was standing, heels clicking away as she came to stand in front of her, "Excuse me? Did you just say you were drooling over me?"

She gave her a teasing smirk, "I mean you look great as well. If I hadn't seen you in that dress tonight, I would have never known how pretty you are. I am glad, though." She said and passed a glass of drink towards Amber, "So back to drooling. Tell me more. You find me attractive, it's that obvious. But, have you always found women attractive? I think you had answered this before and it was a no....from what I remember. So why the attraction towards me? It's nothing wrong, I am just curious." She said and swiftly placed strands of hair behind Amber's shoulder, "I mean, say, I give you an okay, which I am. I am....at least I think I am okay with all this." She drew in a long breath, "What would you have me do? or what do you think we would do? You don't have to answer that...or you can also show me. Hearing would surely be nice though." She said and cocked her eyebrows.
 
Amber looked down at Kendra, her mind not seeing clearly, what she wanted. “Yes, I did say that…and I actually think I was drooling.” she wiped her chin playfully. Keeping her eyes upon Kendra beautiful face and looking for that change of demeanor but there was none. She was calm and sure of her words. All Kendra was doing was waiting for Amber to take that step forward with certainty, at least that is what the mind of Amber was telling her. These new feelings, feelings of the past were making Amber’s head swirl aimlessly in the mist but there was one thing different from before when she was severely lost in the mist. Kendra was here, her beacon to find her way home. She had to move forward, she wanted to move forward.

Amber blushed upon the words Kendra spoke of Amber being pretty. She took the glass that Kendra offered her, Thanks she smiled and looked down at the liquid for a moment until Kendra asked to go back to the drooling that Amber mentioned. Amber smiled at her and listened intently to make sure she heard the question right. Amber bit her lip and tried to put her feelings into words. No, I have never had an attraction to another female till now for you.

She looked down thinking about that question. I think when I got back home I had all that rage, pain locked up inside of me, that I didn’t think I needed anybody and that is why I was snapping at everyone whom was trying to get close and those whom were a bunch of cry babies.. By the way is what I am now… Amber takes a deep breath smiled at Kendra as she pushed some strands of hair back over Amber’s shoulders. “But when I meet you all that anger and pain came out and my walls were down and I felt empty. Alone, but you was there for everything that happened to me, you stayed true with me. You were there for me when I needed you the most…” Amber’s eyes filled with tears. “You showed me you cared!” The tears fell. “When I got back all I was, was a number to them. It was like I didn’t exist except 343245 was my number and here was my symptoms that’s all I was, I wasn’t even a human to them anymore for I was broken! … You listened to me and cared for me!” Her body trembled as the last part that she was holding in came out… “I need you…” She put her arms up and moved toward Kendra wanting to hold her tight to her… “I just want to feel human again, and you make me feel that way…”
 
Kendra couldn’t help but chuckle at her admission that she was drooling, looking at her. Kendra looked right back at the woman in front of her as she stood there calm and confident. She’d learned to be calm in the wildest of times and it really depended on Kendra whether she wanted to show it on her face or not. And then there were some expressions that she couldn’t hide, such as the smile she had on her face and the look she had in her eyes. Kendra had only been trying to help Amber all this time and it had come to a point that even Kendra was okay for that change.

She’d never been this close to another woman and even though it was to calm Amber down, things had happened between the two that she never thought it would. Though, it’s happened with some guy before but she was more receptive of it and it only stayed at that…doctor-patient touch to it. She nodded encouragingly when Amber admitted she’d never been attracted to another female. “Same here…” Kendra added so Amber could relate.

She looked attentively when Amber started explain a few things, telling her how she’d locked up all that rage inside of her and that was why she was snapping at everyone. Kendra was helping Amber not so she can prevent this, but Amber needed to face and accept what had happened to her. The effect of her coming to terms would automatically subside her angry behavior towards other people. She nodded softly and nudged her head to the side, smiling softly as she caressed Amber’s shoulders, hearing how Kendra had been with Amber this whole time, through the bumpy ride of past few days. She spread her arms, letting Amber’s slip under hers, hugging the woman, she placed her chin on her shoulder, “And there’s nothing wrong in admitting that you need someone. This is good. I am glad I am making you feel that way and I am here, I will be here as long as you need me.” She said in her soft tone of voice, calming the woman as she caressed the back of her head and her back, pulling away a little to kiss Amber’s temple. “You are human and I am glad you are coming around just fine. All you have to do it free yourself. Just let it be. Enjoy and don’t worry about anything.” She said and whispered in her ears, hugging her tightly.
 
Amber looked over to Kendra with that warm fuzzy feeling down in the pit of her stomach that hasn’t been burning very much since then. However, she stopped thinking of that and only focused upon the gorgeous woman before her. She couldn’t help herself to think how this woman would feel laying in each other’s arms while laying in bed or in each other’s arms in a spa. Amber licked her lips thinking of that, but even felt better when they embraced each other.

Amber never before but was now thinking of how everything she felt. She felt Kendra’s arms tightly around her. She felt the woman’s breasts pressed up against hers and it was making her even more aroused not only by the feeling, but Kendra’s willing to allow this feeling go grow. Most Doctors keep that professional barrier between them but she didn’t and she even gave her permission for this to happen if Amber wanted it. She was somewhat hesitant for not knowing exactly what to do but then she just told herself to relax and let the desire and lust take over.

Amber brought her hand up, took a hand full of Kendra’s hair, and lightly pulled back to bring Kendra’s gorgeous lips into range. Amber sank her lips to the soft lips before her. It started off as light brushing of the lips. It was as if Amber was asking if this was okay. She felt the hot flash stir in her chest before spreading through her body. “Kendra…” Amber whispered before pushing her lips firmly against Kendra’s soft pedals.

She moaned into the kiss, while her hands lightly explored the back of Kendra. Amber’s fingers began to caresses Kendra’s flesh with gentle squeezing and rubbing. She allowed one hand to travel down the sexy curve of Kendra’s bottom. She palmed the curve and pulled the woman more into their kiss. “She slowly moved her tongue across her lips and into the warmth of the woman she was kissing. She could taste the sweet nectar, which made her even hungrier to have this woman. Her breathing was on the edge of becoming very rasp with the desire that was burning in her throat. She slowly began to push Kendra backward toward the wall…
 
Kendra could feel her chest heave up and down heavily as she stood in front of Kendra. She'd never been with another woman except that one time at undergraduate senior year farewell party she had attended. It was fun but she was different back then and exploring world piece by piece. She felt she could never and also thought it was wrong to. Lot has changed since then and so has she. She could feel thing unique feeling in her heart, tingly a little that made her all the more excited as she hugged the troubled woman.

Kendra continued to hug her tightly, holding Amber in that embrace, letting her know she was here and was okay with everything. They both needed convincing words and both provided a little in their own way. Kendra always expressed passion and caring gestures. When she heard her name being whispered, she looked up at the woman and found her leaning in. Next thing she knew, their lips brushed against one another before an actualy kiss happend.

If felt as if they were playing a game of 'who can hold back the longest'. Though, when Amber planted her soft lips, Kenra simply melted in her hands. She found the grip of her hands to be a posessive one, knowing the way a dominant person would hold or do things, much different than a normal and typical person. When she heard a moan, Kendra also noticed how Amber's hands explored Kendra's supple back. Having let out a soft moan when Amber tugged at her hair and pulled her head back before pressing her lips over Kendra's.

It was something so amazing that she felt butterflies in her tummy, even though she found the grip to be painful in the begining. Her head jerked a little too. When she felt Amber's hand move to her bottoms, she felt as if Amber was pulling her hips into her. That's when another moan slipped past her lips, feeling Amber's tongue cross over and into her sweet mouth, she shifted her head to deepen the kiss. Kendra finally moved her hands to AMber's sides and gently moved to cup her face. Running her hand into Amber's hair, she simply caressed her beautiful hair and her cheek with another hand. Feeling the push, Kendra moved backwards until she felt the wall behind her, letting out a soft grunt, breaking the kiss, she smiled at Amber, gasping for air in that split second between kisses, "Maybe you can take me to my bedroom later..."
 
Amber was burning with the wanting of this woman. She felt the positive gestures that Kendra was giving her, which seemed to bring out an animalistic hunger to her. She pushed into Kendra forcing her more against the wall. Their lips pressed together after the words of the Doctor wanting to end up in her bedroom. Amber wanted her now as she once again pulled Kendra’s hair to the side exposing her nape, she broke the kiss just to leave a trail of kisses and tongue licks to the soft nape. She sucked in the soft flesh into her mouth. Her tongue lightly dance over the captured skin for a few moments before releasing. She moved just a fraction before once again capturing her skin and performed the same loving method.

Ambers hands were still feeling and caressing the areas of Kendra’s soft back. She moaned into the soft tissue of Kendra’s nape. “Why wait till later.” Amber hissed before biting the nape with a slight heated hunger. She moved her hand to the back of Kendra’s dress and slowly began to unfastening it. She wanted to see all of this woman now. She was afraid to stop for maybe the fear of the unknown or the realization that she was making love to a woman settle in and bring her to a stop. She didn’t want that to happen she continued to take what she wanted as for Kendra informed her that would be okay.

She pulled back and looked at her. A hunger burning in her eyes. “Tell my what you want now Doctor.” Amber voice filled with lust and desire. “Tell me one of your fantasies.” Moved her hands up and cupped the beautiful face of Kendra.. “Show me what you want.. It has always been what I want.. Now show me what you want..” She took a step back and opened her arms.. “Come take what you want from me if you so desire to be with me as I desire to be with you.” Amber’s eyes traveled up and down the form of the Doc..

“Do you desire to watch..” Ambers lust was boiling. She slowly began to squeeze and tease her nipples while watching the doctor. Wanting to see the desire and lust building in Kendra’s eyes and how her body handles the ache ….
 
Kendra could see it in Amber doe eyes that there turning different shade due to her hunger for the doctor. Feeling her being pushing into the wall, she let out a gasp as she looked right in her eyes. Feeling her lips being pressed, she shifted her head to feel Amber’s lips on her, making into a perfect kiss for a second before Amber pulled her silky hair, making her look up a little. Feeling her slender neck open for attack, she let out a gasp when Amber started leaving trails of kisses along the nape of her neck. It was tempting, feeling her nip at her flesh here and there as she finally let out a soft moan.

Feeling the other woman nuzzle into her neck as she mumbled, Kendra smiled softy, watching Amber hiss at her before biting her nape, “Easy there lioness…” she said patting Amber’s shoulders. She didn’t want her to stop as she passed a compliment, “Now is just fine. I left the decision for you to make.” She cocked her eyebrows, feeling two quick hands over her back, trying to unfasten her pretty dress.

When Amber pulled back without undoing her dress, Kendra looked at her with worry. She was a little confused but her gaze settled on her face as she started speaking. She looked at her curiously as she was being challenged. In a way, Amber was doing a number on her by telling Kendra to speak up and say what’s in her mind, what her needs are. In that moment, she leaned back onto the wall, thinking what she wanted so badly in that moment. She exhaled forcefully before taking a pause and finally took a step forward. She shook her head no when Amber asked if she wanted to watch and came to stand in front of her.

Looking right in her eyes as she stood an inch taller than Amber, she reached forward and grabbed one of her hands and guided it to the back of her hair, into her hair. Kendra grabbed another hand and guided it to her throat, “I want you to want me. That is what I want and then do whatever you want with me. What do you feel like doing when you see me? Now that I am surrendering myself to you?”
 
Amber’s fingers wrapped the fine silky strands of hair around her delicate fingers, clenching her fingers; she formed a fist and lightly pulled Kendra’s head back. Her other hand slightly closed around the soft tissue of the doc’s throat. Squeezing lightly, she pushed Kendra back against the wall. “So you wish to give yourself to me.” Amber’s voice was husky, almost primal. Amber moved forward pushing her body completely against Kendra’s, their breasts pressed firmly into each other, Amber pushed one leg in between Kendra‘s legs then pushed her thigh forward rubbing up against the doc‘s soft folds of her womanhood . Amber leaned in pressing her cheek against Kendra’s cheek, tuned her head slightly to the right giving the soft cheek a gentle kiss. Amber hissed into Kendra’ ear before taking the soft lobe in to her mouth, being careful of the piercing. Her tongue lightly trailed over the soft tissue before taking a small nibble.

Just before, she pulled away… “Lead me to your bedroom where I wish for you to tease me with a dance.” She pulled back just enough to seize Kendra’s lips into a full lip kiss. Her tongue sliding into Kendra’s mouth and danced with her tongue. She savored the doc’s taste, but she was hungry for something more so she slowly pulled away. “Take me to your bedroom.” Amber taking Kendra’s hand into her own, a hunger burned in Amber’s glossy brown orbs. She followed while watching the sway of Kendra’s body.

She could not explain really how she came to wanting this woman but it did not matter anymore for she wanted her and was going to take her. She was wanting this just as much by surrendering to Amber’s wants and desires. Amber had this burning deep in her stomach and throat when she pulled Kendra back to her and once again pushed her up against the wall, pressing her lips tightly against the doc’s, her left hand moving up the front of Kendra’s body where she palms the heavy breast in her palms while her fingers caressed the soft melons. She moaned into Kendra’s hot mouth. She pushed her hips up against Kendra’s slowly grinding them together she was so fucking heated she could feel her cream soaking her panties.

She broke the kiss, and leaned her forehead against Kendra’s “God you feel so good.” She was breathing heavy and rugged. She brought her right hand up, cupped Kendra’s chin, and brought the woman’s face to hers where she once again took claim to Kendra’s soft lips. She held her in place with her hand firmly holding the doc’s chin. She stepped into Kendra while her right hand slid down from Kendra’s breast to the left hip giving her hip caressing squeezes… Breaking the kiss, “Take me to you bedroom… Put some dance music on and dance for me…” Amber took her hand once more to be to the bedroom.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra could feel the woman wrap her finger around her tresses before clenching her fingers to form a fist before gently tugging her head back, exposing her fine slender neck. She gasped as her gaze lowered to continue to look at her so called patient. In that moment, she felt another hand come over to her throat, lightly pressing to pushed her against the wall. She blinked once and nodded as she nibbled on her lower lip, answering her question, "Yes." Just like how Amber was the reason why her submissive nature was coming forth, it was counteracting to bring out the best in Amber in return. Feeling Amber's body push into hers, she could feel their breasts being squeezed into one another, making it feel amazing for some reason. Kendra hiked up a little against the wall when one of Amber's leg came between her thighs and then pushed up a little so that it was grazing her soft folds. Her breathing hitched a little when she felt her cheek against Amber's and then a soft kiss before she teased her ear with her warm breath and a nibble on her lobe.

A slight moan slipped past her lips and then her gaze fell to the ground, growing shy, nodding when she was told to take Amber to her room to tease her with a dance. "Not sure if I am much of a dance but....I will try my best." She could barely look up at Amber's face, occasionally glancing up at her before her eyes opened wide at the feeling of Amber forcing a kiss again. Finding her mouth open wide and then her velvety tongue came through, grazing her own. Kendra stood there, breathing heavily while her chest heaved up and down rather drastically.

Holding Amber's hands, she spoke softly, "Right this way....please." She walked ahead, holding hands as they walked past the hallway and towards her master bedroom. She was rather excited as this was her first time and wasn't regretting that it wasn't some man she was with. With Amber being tough, Kendra felt she had just what she needs and then some more. She glanced at her female companion, looking over her shoulder right before Amber pounced on her again. "Umph..." a soft groan left her lips as she was being pinned again, noticing the obvious need to have Kendra as it would also be apparent in the doctor's eyes as well.

Kendra couldn't help but bend her knees a little when one of Amber's leg pushed against her crotch. "So do you Amber." She said and added, "I love the way you feel and make me feel." She chuckled and moaned into the kiss when she forced her lips once again, Kendra gave hers a light suckle in return before Amber drastically pulled back and Kendra leaned forward hungrily for a kiss. Too bad, Amber was done for now as she held the doctor's chin and groped her pert breasts through her dress. When her hand trailed down to her hips and heard yet another command, she turned to continue to lead the way, "If you would let me..." she smiled softly and walked towards a large door, leading into her fancy and luxurious bedroom. There was an elegance about her room and the decor, a large picture of Kendra on the wall with painting on the other wall. Her bed was towards the far wall, covered with bright maroon sheets and pillows. A couch was slightly on the left of the bed as she lead Amber into her room and then towards the bed. She smiled one more time before letting her hand go, walking over to the table where she picked up two remotes and came back. "One for music and another for the light." She said, "Put something of your choice." She said and smiled, "And are we dancing together?" She asked as she ran her hand through her hair, bringing out her true feminine side out of her.
 
Amber bit her lower lip when she felt the soft hand reached back and took hers once more, just after the passionate assault that she did upon the doctor moments ago. She couldn’t or didn’t want to explain the feelings that over took her about this woman. She only knew that she loved the soft, velvet feeling of the woman that was leading her to the bedroom. She moved closer to the woman in waning to get the scent that she was emanating out into the air as they made their way down the corridor that spawned outward into the master bedroom, she inhaled deeply and felt the sting of the burning that was in between her legs. She gasped at the beauty of the room, “It’s has a very appealing décor about it but the most appealing thing in the room just walked into it.” She could feel the light burning in her face as she walked with Kendra toward the bed.

Her brow arched with a tint of arousal of having a little dirty dancing with the gorgeous woman. She lowered the lights to a very low dim, and then put the remotes down on the bedside table. “I want us to make our own music.” Amber whispered lightly moving and taking the doc into her arms and pulling her firmly against her. She slowly began to sway her hips while looking into Kendra’s eyes. “I want to feel you moving against me.” She whispered while her hand moved up and turned Kendra’s chin away giving Amber ample space to clasp her mouth upon the Doc’s neck. Amber began softly kissing the tender skin several times before light brushing over the velvet skin with the tip of her tongue. Her hands reached down, gasped the curves of Kendra’s bottom a little forcefully, and pulled her deeper into Ambers embrace meshing their breasts together. “I want to make you want me as much as I want you.” Her words were soft as she took a nibble of flesh in her mouth and raked her wet, moistened tongue over the small lump of flesh.

She pulled away a few steps and looked over the woman, wanting to see if her eyes were burning with the same lust that was now in Amber’s eyes. She wanted to just rip the doc’s clothes off and get down with the heavy sex, but there was a pull that she romantically wanted to sway this beautiful doctor, for she knew how it felt to be ripped apart without the love or caring there. She would show the feelings that she was having for this woman first then later allow the animal to come out and take her in the way that burns in her this very moment. She wanted this woman to feel the hunger that burns, however she wanted her to know the feeling that has them here now is not the beast that will come out later.

She put on the music and began to dance wildly around Kendra’ rubbing her body against the doc’s and slowly unbuttoning a few buttons at a time as she continued to dance up against Kendra, pushing her breasts into Kendra’s firm body, Kissing her anywhere she could make contact with the doc’s flesh..
 
candice-swanepoel.jpg

Kendra slowly ushered the woman down the corridor and into the master bedroom. The bedroom was spacious with a bed to the right and plenty of space to move around. She had no idea how Amber was trying to walk closely just to catch a bit of her scent that was drawing the woman into her. She finally turned around once they were there and Amber started speaking. The doctor couldn’t do anything but smile cheesily after hearing a compliment about her.

She continued to walk further and turned around again when she saw Amber mess with her light control, dimming the lights before taking Kendra into her arms while whispering how she wants them to dance. She let out a gasp when she felt her pull Kendra firmly into her as she was made to slowly sway her hips. She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulders and she smiled, looking in Amber’s eyes as she held her gaze there.

“I’d like that too…” Kendra whispered back, slowly dancing with the woman and turned her head when Amber pushed her chin away. She nudged her head into Amber when she felt her mouth being clasped onto her supple neck, not caring if the would leave a mark on her at the moment. She let out a soft moan hearing Amber speak again as her body was pressed into her hard, feeling the soft tongue rake her flesh. “Hmmm, if I didn’t want you, you wouldn’t be here…” she murmured and smiled after pulling her face back to look into Amber’s eyes with her captivating gaze.

She smiled softly at Amber when she put on some music and walked back over to her, “You are silly.” She said and started dancing with her, swaying her hips as they hugged tightly, feeling Amber starting to unbutton slowly while her lips continued to lay kisses on her smooth skin. She couldn’t help but feel her body squirm as she was also a bit conscious, this being her first time with any woman. It was definitely weird but it was fun and was keeping an open mind about this whole thing.
 
Amber stopped bouncing around Kendra like a giddy teenage girl at a frat party for the attempt to calm her nerves down was a failure, she still feared what will happen once the mood deepens and the hunger comes alive between them. She fought the memory back, telling herself that was in the past and this was her future that she was living, was she just going to let this fear and pain control her all her life? Was she going to make new memories with this woman or was she going to back down and fall back into that shell that the Kendra has managed to pull her from?

Amber moved into the Kendra, placing her hands upon the woman’s waist and tightly holding on to her, her orbs moved up from staring off into space to the gray orbs that were gazing at her. Amber took a moment to wonder what the good doctor was thinking, Amber answered that wonderment with the typical, she is thinking I am nuts and questing herself to what the hell was she doing. Amber quickly pulled herself from that thought when she leaned in and pressed her lips to those of the Doc’s. A light moan escapes over Amber’s lips as she kisses Kendra multiple times but never fully breaking the contact between their lips.

She stepped into the woman and pulled her into the embrace. Amber’s hands moved along the small of her back, caressing the flesh through the silk fabric of her dress. Amber’s breathing was becoming irregular as she deepened the kiss and pushed her tongue into Kendra’s mouth. Amber savored the taste as her tongue danced and slithered across the soft, wet morsel that belong to Kendra. One of Amber’s hands moved up, cupped the back of Kendra’s head, and pulled her into the kiss while Amber’s tongue moved deeper into the hot mouth of the woman she was now wanting so badly.

Amber moaned again while her other hand moved up and took hold of the dresses zipper and slowly pulled it down, with each seam arm popped more of the sought after flesh of Kendra was exposed to the growing hunger that was burning deep within Ambers thigh. Amber couldn’t believe how wet she has become just in the few moments of kissing and caressing Kendra, but the cream was slowly sliding down her thigh. Amber pulled back from the kiss and looked into the orbs of the woman she wanted.

Amber hands moved up and slowly pushed the dress over the young, flesh of the Doctor’s shoulders. Amber’s eyes burned with hunger as she watched the dress fall revealing more succulent flesh. Amber bit her lower lip as the desire was making her pussy gush with desire. “God I want you so badly… She reached over, took Kendra’s hand, and guided it to her wet panties. “See, I want you.” She leaned in and began to nibble the soft skin of Kendra’s shoulder… Kissing and licking from the base of the neck to the shoulder then down the collarbone before moving back up and kissing Kendra deeply once more.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra was careful to keep Amber where she was, with her and not let her dwell into her past. That would end badly and she knew it. For now, everything was good and she was planning to keep it that way. Amber was a whole new person when she was enjoying herself such as now and she was glad that whatever Kendra was doing, it was working. It was simply a matter of replacing new memories with old ones and they were indeed making history. It wasn't only for Amber but also for the pretty doctor since she'd never been with another woman and now, come to think of it, she wondered why she had never. So far, it seemed fun.

When Amber pulled her into her frame, placing her hands over the doctor's waist, she could feel her torso being pushed into the woman's as she found her gaze being locked with that of Amber's. Kendra moved her hands over to her shoulders and then caressed the back of the woman's head as she smiled into the kiss. She noticed how soft and needy Amber's lips felt and in turn, turned the sophisticated woman on. She liked how she continued to plant soft multiple kisses on her pert lips while pulling her into her embrace.

It was in that moment, Kendra felt safe around Amber's she was also trying to make the said girl safer. It was perfect. Kendra shifted her head to deepen their kiss, liking how the woman's tongue slowly flicked her lips and entered her mouth, feeling her hands roam over the small of doctor's back. The blonde welcomed the velvety tongue into her mouth as she pushed hers forward to mingle with Ambers. Kendra couldn't help but gasp a little when she felt her zipper being toyed with before the woman daringly pulled it down from behind.

They continued to kiss as Kendra shrugged her shoulders so that her arms would slip out of the sleeves with ease. When Amber pulled back from the kiss, Kendra couldn't help but look into the woman's eyes, clearly showing she was loving this. Red bra straps would come into view as the dress slowly inched downwards, watching the brunette push the dress down Kendra's frame. Once the dress had moved past her swells, the dress easily slipped down her frame and down to her feet.

Amber would notice the cups of her matching bra and panties set hold her swells so snugly into them. For a moment, Kendra felt shy but when she noticed how Amber bit her lower lip before saying out loud what she desired. Feeling her hands being guided over to Amber's sex, she noticed how whether sex was and that alone made her lips curl into a smile. Watching the woman move into her, Kendra slipped her hand over Amber's shoulders and snaked around her neck, feeling her nibble on her soft skin as she tilt her head back and let out a soft moan. "And I want you too...." Kendra whispered in her ears as she kissed her there, moving her other hand to work the zipper on Amber's dress. When Amber came upwards, Kendra leaned into kiss the woman passionately, "Let's make this a memorable night. One of many?" She hungrily kissed the woman, indicating she wasn't going anywhere and will be right here for her.
 
Amber’s mind was all over the place on how and why this was happening, but her heart was aching to have this moment with this woman for it felt right. It wasn’t a fantasy to make love with another woman, she was never curious about it, but what she needed was a caring heart, an understanding of what she has gone through and what she is going through now, and Kendra was giving her all of these needs plus the feeling being safe, but there was something else that seemed to scare her a little.. A power, a urge to press herself upon and over Kendra as if wanting to dominate her in every aspect. To have Kendra do whatever she wanted the woman to do for her. She was hungry with desire and passion for this woman.

Amber took a step back when she felt the zipper move down on her dress “No, first your going to remove your clothing so I can look at you.” Amber bit at her lip somewhat lost in the mental aspect of this but was being guided by a animalistic lust. She wanted to feel this power, she wanted the control of the moment. She sat back on the edge of the bed looking at her. “Spin around, I want to see every inch of you.” Amber’s words surprised her, but felt the sting of power and sexual drive.

The tip of Amber’s tongue slid over her lips while the desire burned in her eyes. “God, your beautiful.” Amber’s eyes moved up and down taking in the beauty of the Doctor. “I have never felt this way about another woman, but with you, I want to taste every inch of the glimmering body of yours.” Amber couldn’t believe the sexual pull that was making her stomach ache for not having her hands upon that flesh at this very moment.

She could feel her pussy becoming more and more wet with every pulling urge to devour this woman. “Dance for me!” Her words riddled with lust and desire. Her eyes showing the hungry as Amber continued to lick over her lips wanting to feel that flesh with her lips and hands… “Come sit on my lap.” Amber croaked with passion.
 
740full-candice-swanepoel%209_zpsc07bfiu0.jpg

Kendra could know so much about what the woman was going through. The only thing she could do was to encourage the woman in front of her to embrace whatever all that she was feeling. It was part of her new self and that, she should not hold herself back from. It was the only she would learn to live with what had happened to her, the very same thing that haunted her. It was how she would put that behind her past, only if she would learn to live in the present and look forward to her future. And, this was certainly that.

Kendra could see how Amber was losing herself into this, with her help. If it was something that Kendra didn’t understand, she could at least be with her every step of the way until she understood what it is that Amber desires. Kendra quickly moved her hand away from Amber’s dress’s zipper when she insisted that Kendra should lose her dress first so she can look at her properly. There was a tone in her voice that she noticed that seemed like Amber wanted to be the one who was in charge between the two. Though, she may be wrong and a word from Amber would clear up her doubts since Kendra couldn’t place her bets on it just yet.

Kendra took a step back so Amber could watch her, moving her hands to pull down on her dress so that it slipped down her frame, stepping out of it as she stood there as her starry patterned red colored bra and panties set with white borders was on display. She felt like a tiny doll, getting ordered around like that, turning around when asked, she did a 360 turn. Standing facing Amber now, she smiled softly when she complimented her frame, making obvious of her desires.

She scoffed a little when she was asked to dance for the woman, making slow sways of her hips a few times she tried her best before making her way towards Amber when she asked her to sit in her lap. Once she was standing before her, she turned so that her back was against Amber and then lowered down to sit in her lap, assuming that was the position Amber wanted her to sit in.
 
“Very good! You follow instructions well!” The words flowed over Amber’s as she remembered them. Amber turned and looked at the smooth, flawless nape of Kendra’s neck, her blond hair fanned and disarrayed over the thin, but muscular shoulders of the woman whom was sitting in her lap. This was what he saw, this was the power he must have felt, the rush to move on. Amber swallowed hard as she continued to remember that night. There was anger… Yes anger, hatred, a burning hatred. She slightly turned her head and glared at the back of the blond woman’s head.

Amber’s shot her hand up into the fray of Kendra’s hair and clenched a hand full of her hair and pulled her hand backward with force. “Yes, I’m eager to see just how well you continue to do so.” Amber repeated the words spoken to her. Her fist full of hair pulled back more, wanting to hear the whimper. Yes, she whimpered but didn’t plea for anything yet… Power, no… no humiliation, yes … that’s what he wanted to see, to hear.

“Now roll your hips and grind that sweet ass against me like a whore dog you are!” Amber moved her mouth to the edge of Kendra’s ear… Yes, I felt his hot breath in my ear, the stench of his breath flowed around my check Amber recalled. Yes, like this, her hand yanked the clump of hair backward once more. “Now, Bitch do it!” Amber hissed in Kendra’s ear. Trembling, shaking, scared…Power? No… no not yet, still humiliation… Pain? Yes to force complying Amber pulled the clump of hair back more, harder … Whimpering? Yes … Comply? No! “Now do it Bitch!” Amber pulled her fist full of hair back even more, harder than before … Pleading? Yes.. Comply? Yes…
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CHANGE OF CHARACTER
Deepika-Padukone-BH-L.jpg


The pretty doctor scoffed at her consoling words, indicating she was happy to see her do as asked. Just how much in-character her patient was with her new role, Kendra had no idea of. Having very little idea how her words were more or less a memory of the horrible night from past. Her swan like neck was exposed from behind when the woman fanned her dark/brunette hair over her shoulders. Sitting comfortably, Kendra was content that she wasn't crushing the woman behind her with her lightweight.

Unexpected, the doctor let out a groan in pain when her soft hair were gripped and made to pull her head to tilt it back, hearing the woman speak in her ear as she continued to be strict with her. A soft whimper slipped her lips, nodding at the woman as she tried to look over her shoulder from the corner of her eyes but with he head movement restricted, she wasn't able to.

It didn't occur to the doctor that the woman was acting out because this thing had become part of who she was now. When instructed, the sophisticated doctor performed a filthy act of grinding her pert butt into the woman's lap, just like a stripper would do. Hearing such words from her mouth, Kendra finally spoke in response, "Please don't speak to me that way." Her head tilting into her patient's face as her warm breath tickled her ear and another strong pull on her hair made the doctor start to grind like a good girl she was. No one had ever spoken like that to her and it was a bit of a shock, moving slowly to please the woman behind her when she called her a bitch and demanded that she move quickly. She was starting to wonder what had gotten inside her, her hands moved to the sides to give her some leverage to move with ease.
 
Last edited:
Amber

This must be what he felt! Amber’s mind muttered as the rush of power engulfed her. She closed her eyes and adsorbed the feeling as Kendra continued to grind her ass into Amber’s pelvic. She remembered, she remembered the next move the man made and found herself wanting, needing to know how it felt for him. The sweet smelling hair that she still had clenched in her fist was a tool that she was going to use. Yes, it was a tool that worked well as Amber remembered that night, so to get the feel of what that man got she pulled the clump of hair downward once more.

Amber tilted head and pressed her lips forward into the woman’s ear once more. “Sweet, my girl knows how to obey her better!” Amber whispered softly while she took her free hand and snaked it under Kendra’s underarm and proceeded to move to the woman’s right breast. With diligent fingers, She rubbed over Kendra’s nipple, once the small nub responded to the caressing, She clenched the nipple between her forefinger and thumb, a slight purr escaped over Amber’s lips as she squeezed the hard nipple with a little force. She wanted to feel Kendra’s body jolt to the rush of pain that she knew would come from the squeeze what was how her body responded to the man’s rough pinch.

“Well it seems like my hell cat here likes it a little rough!” Amber moaned into Kendra’s ear before she gripped the nipple harder and pulled outward away from Kendra’s body, she continued to pull until the elasticity of Kendra’s nipple came to an end and popped free from Amber’s strong grip. “Mmm, So damn sexy!” she muttered as she grasped the nipple once more and proceeded to pull the nipple outward once more. “Tell me you want this! Beg for me to continue!” Amber hissed…
 
Kendra was starting to make out what was driving Amber's behavior, her curiosity towards what had happened to her that night. The woman was curious and if she was right, Amber was loving it. If Amber hadn't liked it one bit, this behavior would have stopped a while back. Instead, things kept happening and harsh words were used, more than once already. The real question was if Kendra should stop this or let this play out. Stopping it now would mean Amber would always hold this inside her and never come out of this shock. Besides, Kendra was actually enjoying this, apart from a thing or two which she could easily oversee.

When the woman pulled on her hair again, Amber let out a whimper, deep down liking how her head was being jerked and even loved when she was called her girl. Kendra had been involved with a few people in her career, but this was a whole new experience. Hearing Amber whisper into her hair while her free hand came around to grope Kendra pert breasts. Letting out an audible moan when her nipple was being toyed with and then pulled at. Kendra was surprised to find her nipples harden, finding herself considerably turned on by now.

It was when Amber squeezed her sensitive nipple, her body jolted back into the woman as if trying to get away. Instead, he made her breast stretch because of firm grip on her nipple and Kendra pulling back to get away. A louder grunt slipped her lips at the same time, wanting to ask Amber if this was what was done to her that night but it would only make her aware of it all. Besides, she was enjoying too much to ask the unneeded question to ruin the fun they both were having. It was then, Kendra placed her head on the woman's shoulder, eyes fluttering shut, nodding yes to her claim about she liking it rough.

Truthfully, Kendra didn't know if she liked it rough, but whatever that was happening was surely welcomed. When her breast was pulled to the max before it flopped back onto her chest, she couldn't help but exhale forcefully. Her chest heaved down and nodded her head, answering Amber's question, "I want it. Please continue. Don't stop...." She said and moved her hand over her head to take Amber's hand out of her hair and guide it to her other breast. A gesture that was driven by her dire need, her head turning into the woman's cheek, breathing warm air out onto her in the process.
 
Amber’s blood raced through her veins, heated by the feel of Kendra’s soft body pressed back against hers. The feel of this woman’s breast palmed in her hand and feel of Kendra’s nipple pinched between her fingers were bringing a wetness to Amber’s womanhood. Amber’s mind drifted back to that night, she wondered if this was how the man felt he held and played with her tits. Did he feel the power as Amber did with Kendra? She doubted that for Kendra wasn’t fighting but giving in to the commands and wants that Amber wanted where that man got nothing but Amber’s resistance.

Amber smiled when Kendra leaned back upon her shoulder and begged Amber to continue, not to stop the forceful love making. “Mmm, My girl wants more does she?” Amber asked and got the answer by how Kendra removed her hand and placed it upon the woman’s other breast. The feel of Kendra’s hot breath against her skin brought shivers down Amber’s spin. She couldn’t resist as she turned her face into Kendra’s and kissed her deeply while both of Amber’s hands worked the woman’s nipples.

Amber rolled, pulled, twisted, pinched and pulled again upon the hard nubs that were now locked in between her fingers. She slithered her tongue across her own lips and over those that belonged to Kendra. Amber wanted to taste the woman while she forced the woman to endure the pain/pleasure that she was ministering to the woman’s nipples. She pushed her tongue up and down the length of Kendra’s, explored the walls and even pushed as far as she could go down Kendra’s throat.

Amber started to push her pelvic up into the heaviness of Kendra’s ass. She needed, wanted to be touched. She removed her right hand and took a hold of Kendra’s right hand. She slowly pushed the woman’s hand down into the mist of her inner thigh. Taking a better grip of Kendra’s fingers Amber guided the finger to her clit and forced Kendra’s finger to rub mercilessly over her hard, swollen clit…
 
deepika-story_647_080615080834.jpg
Kendra knew that she was lightweight but still didn’t fully eased back into the woman’s lap when trying to dance for her. Of course, there was very little dancing and more touching going on, the way she was being groped was throwing her off her moves already. Her supple and handful breasts would feel just right in her palm and the teasing of nipple would make her nipples to bud out and harden fully. It was true, Kendra wasn’t fighting this at all. She was slightly resistance but mostly excited because this was a whole new territory for her.

Leaning back on her shoulder would have showed the woman that Kendra was willingly offering her body for her pleasure, deep down, putting some trust in her patient’s hands. Kendra’s actions spoke louder than anything she could say in response to the question that was being asked, showing her head to her other untended breasts. Feeling the woman turn the doctor’s face more towards her, she opened eyes for a brief period of second and found her lips being kissed. All the while, Amber’s hands worked her breasts and nipples.

Her slender body squirmed in her lap, feeling her breasts being teased and the woman’s tongue enter her sweet mouth that she was seeking to claim as well. Her tongue inside her dominated hers, letting out a soft moan into the kiss as she brought her hand to the back of Amber’s head, deepening the kiss to add some passion to it.

She could feel her head being guided and when she felt her push it down between her thighs, Kendra drew in some air, letting out a gasp shortly after as she could feel the heat down there. Being guided to force her finger to rub her clit, Kendra knew as much that it would excite Amber to great length if she was playing with her clit. Turning her hand in a proper position, she continued to play with her clit and whispered between the kisses, “Are you enjoying this?” Kendra asked curiously and added, “Because I certainly am.” The doctor was having a hell of a night.
 
Amber tried to push that night out of her mind, the rough hands that mauled and chewed upon her nipples, The crushing hand that was wrapped around her small wrist which forced her to play with her clit. She could still feel the shame that throbbed in her chest from feeling the wetness of her pussy that night. How in the hell could her body betray her?! She could still feel the cold barrel pressed against her temple that forced her to play with her clit harder, mercilessly, then that god forsaken tongue that was shoved down her throat, it’s thickness threatened to suffocate her, she fought hard, tried to twist her neck so she could gulp for a small amount of air.

The Doctor’s soft voice pierced her memory and brought her back to the moment. Was she enjoying this? Amber didn’t know, she knew she liked the power, she liked the idea of making someone go through what she did, maybe then someone would understand, be able to feel the humiliation, the shame, the rape of her body. But when the Doctor said she was enjoying this sent Amber deeper into the want, the want to see if the good Doctor would continue to enjoy this atrocity. But why do this to the Doctor? Some people enjoy being dominated and It appeared to her that the doctor liked this, although it would be a different experience if Amber held a gun to the woman’s temple and she was forced to do this. That would make her relive that night as Amber did, however, that wasn’t going to happen.

“Yes I do, Does that make my girl happy?” Amber now playing her own game. “However, I think I would enjoy hearing how well your enjoying this as you claim. I want you to slap that wonder wet pussy of yours, I want to hear just how excited you are.” Amber growled before clamping her mouth down upon the flesh of Kendra’s neck. Her teeth sinking into the softness. Amber’s tongue now bathing over the captured flesh.

Amber wanted to feel the power behind the slap so she glided her hand down to Kendra’s wrist and took control and began making Kendra slap her own sensitive pussy, lightly at first, then increased gradually as more of the lustful waves engulfed Amber and her power trip.
 
It all started with trying to understand and treat her patient. Having no idea that the night would turn out like this. Initially, she was just trying to be there for her patient but there was much more to it than just helping her. Kendra felt her hand being held by Amber’s womanhood as she was forced to play with her clit. Soon after, the doctor started to move her fingers on her own, playing with Amber’s sex and find the warmth and sex that was down there.

It was obvious that Amber was turned on by this and to her surprise, she was as well. Nodding her head to the question, smiling softly she answered, “It does. Does it make you happy?” She asked in response and gave her a confused look hearing how Amber wanted her to slap her own pussy. With a raised brow, she shrugged her shoulders and spread her legs, “That’s hard to do but I guess I can try.” She whispered back to the lady and when she growled and clamped her mouth down her slender neck, Kendra shift her head to the other side.

Feeling her hot breath of her supple neck and that bit of pain from her sharp teeth making dents on her soft flesh felt amazing. Her head shifted towards Amber and each suckle sent waves of shiver down her spine. She could feel the goosebumps surfacing on her skin as she continued to take pleasure from her body.

Kendra felt Amber’s hand come to grasp it by the wrist and then bring it around to her sex, looking down as she had an idea what she was trying to do. Before she knew, Amber made the doctor slap her own pussy and her lithe frame jerked in her lap from the excitement these little slaps sent through her frame. It was light at first and then the intensity could be felt to be increasing, making Kendra squirm in her lap as she couldn’t help but throw her head back onto Amber’s shoulder. A soft moan slipped past her lips as she turned her head to look away, her eyes flicking shut due to the overload of the pleasure that was being showered upon her.
 
Back
Top