Wife or GF exploits?

shelbakk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Posts
816
Has anyone asked their wife about previous sexual exoeriences?

My wife and I had a 18 month separation earlier in our marriage. She was very angry and wanted to fuck anything in sight apparently, especially at the start of the separation. She had always been rather prudish and conservative in the bedroom. She rarely performed oral or was kinky in either way. Once we worked out our issues our sex life improved a lot.

One night after drinking I asked her about her book ups when we were separated. She told me several. Here is one.

She went out to a night club, by herself one evening with the whole purpose of fucking some young stud. She said a Latino guy started chatting with her and buying her drinks. After a few dances on the floor they decided to retire to more comfortable location. As they walked out of the club and across the parking lot to his car he stops suddenly. He looks at her and places his his hands her head and tells her to suck his cock right there! Now remember my wife hates sucking cock or at least that's what she tells me.

She said she hesitated but was still quit angry at me. She said he practically forced her to her knees right there in the dark parking lot. She said she took out his cock out and began to lick and suck it. She said he was a bit longer then me but not as thick. The latino got so excited he began to face fuck her. My wife said she gagged and choked up a bit, then he suddenly cum in he mouth. He pulled out and pulsed all over her chin and blouse. He stood her up kissed her deeply then drove off in his car ( she will not swallow me and still doesn't ).

She said she was so stunned and didnt have an orgasm or anything but she said she was so wet and horny from the experience. She went home and fingered herself the incident. I was so fucking hard hearing her tell this tale.
 
yes

I love hearing about my wifes sexual past. Its fairly tame but still turns me on. I dont even care what its about. Lesbian experimentation in college, first time she let a guy cum in her mouth, first time someone elses finger went inside her, etc. Love hearing it all. Unfortunately, she isnt very comfortable sharing. Moreso the longer we are together.
 
I too love when the Mrs tells me her sexual exploits from her University and post University days
 
My wife and I have been together for 16 years now and neither one of us had much experience before getting together. I had one girlfriend prior to her and she had one boyfriend where they may or may not have had sex (they were both so drunk they don't really know.) Through the years she has let slip pieces of a story about something that happened prior to me when she was in college. She went with a friend from one Big 10 school to another to see the girl's boyfriend. So of course her friend and her boyfriend end up going off to his bedroom. This leaves my wife on the couch with the roommate of the boyfriend. She told me once that they hung out and talked all night on the couch...but that isn't what happened. A few years later she let slip that they actually made out on the couch for awhile and that she could have had sex with him if she had wanted to, but she didn't. This was the start of me fantasizing about my wife with other guys; either prior to me coming in the picture or now that we are married...but that isn't what happened either. Just last year she let slip that they weren't on the couch. They were in his bed. They had made out for awhile and he was feeling her up under her shirt. Eventually he got her jeans and panties off before kneeling between her legs. He ended up licking her pussy for several minutes (lucky bastard because she tastes so sweet when she is excited.) He stopped licking her and made a motion like he wanted to go on to having sex. She told him to get a condom...but he didn't have one!!! What college guy doesn't have a condom in his room even if there is only a .00000001% chance of ever having sex? Things ended at that point. She had never sucked a cock at that point so she didn't get him off and he kind of lost focus so he didn't go back to eating her out.

Was that all that happened? I don't know. She has the history of only letting pieces of the story come out, so there may be more. But she has also been way more adamant about this being the end of the story than she ever was with the first few times she told it. She knows that I love the thought of her having been with another guy, so I hope that she decides to tell me that there is more.
 
I always enjoy hearing about my wife's previous exploits. We've been together a while now so I've heard pretty much everything but every now and then some new detail that she may have left out will come to light and it's always a big turn on. I've always had success in her opening up more during sex the more turned on she gets the better her revelations have been.
 
I, too, love when my wife talks about her sexual exploits before we were married. Recently one of her old college boyfriends, now married, relocated to our city. She told me that they saw each other only for about three months and that he was the biggest that she ever saw or experienced. Social media got us all together and we have all become friends. I convinced him to join our tennis club just so I could see if her size statements were accurate. They absolutely were. The guy is huge! Part of me would love to see him pounding my wife, but I don't think that's going to happen. Although I wouldn't mind getting with his wife, even though she might be slightly disappointed with me after getting drilled by him. We'll see what happens!
 
My wife and I were separated for a few years. When we got back together I discovered that she had fucked nine other guys while we had been apart. It was a huge turn on and I made Cindy tell me all about the sex, whether she came, what she wore, the guys names, etc.

During part of the time we were separated, I had a girlfriend who I also liked to chat with about her sexual adventures. Again names of previous bfs were included. Christine was a serious slut and had fucked a lot of guys.

One night when I was talking to Cindy about her adventures, I discovered that she had fucked one of Christine's old lovers. Since then I keep having fantasies about the four of us getting together and having an orgy
 
I have always loved to tell bfs all the slutty things I have done

I wonder if other girls enjoy this as much as I do
 
I too love when the Mrs tells me her sexual exploits from her University and post University days

funny when I think about it...later after my divorce from the first Mrsk. we would hook-up... as I was fucking her and before...she'd tell me about how often she was getting cock..
 
I love hearing how my ex wife took the virginity of her best friends son I would bang the hell out of her while she told me about it. and he was over 21 just a very shy boy.
 
just saw a sci fi movie where in the future every moment of your life is videoed and you can access it and play it on a big screen. I wish this was real and I could access some of my wife's past
 
Back
Top