Anal Sex

harry186

Virgin
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Posts
18
Hey friends

My wife was very weary about anal sex until last night when I just begged her to let me put a finger in there. I put some lube and got going. There was a point when half my finger was in there but it wasn't painful for her but she said she felt like she would end up shitting right there. Then I asked her to try fingering me. And damn I felt the same... Though it wasn't painful but felt I would shit on the bed...so we decided to chuck the idea. Can you'll tell me what went wrong and how should one do it!? Both for a guy and girl
 
There are two possible things happening.

The first is that when the inner sphincter is stimulated, it produces a slight feeling of wanting to poop. That goes away when you do more of it.

The second issue is that you get this feeling when you have stimulation with full bowels. So... use the bathroom first, evacuate as much as you can and try again.
 
Take an enema beforehand? That's what I would do, and a very hot shower. I wouldn't be afraid of shitting myself, but even if you don't need to use the bathroom there's still fecal matter present oftentimes. And use a condom pls.
 
oh ok

Hey. Thanks for ur reply. But are there chances that after taking all precautions like emptying Ur bowels before anal stimulation one would still end up with some shit on the bed/finger
 
Hey. Thanks for ur reply. But are there chances that after taking all precautions like emptying Ur bowels before anal stimulation one would still end up with some shit on the bed/finger

Your finger? Yeah if it's not completely clean. Your bed? Not unless your actively shitting yourself. And that's probably not normal even regarding anal sex.
 
Hey. Thanks for ur reply. But are there chances that after taking all precautions like emptying Ur bowels before anal stimulation one would still end up with some shit on the bed/finger

I have a showerhead that produces a stream that I can use - but any sort of anal douche would work.
 
Others have mentioned it, and I couldn't agree more, an enema or anal douche beforehand is a great idea.

In order for anal play to really be enjoyable, you've got to be relaxed first. One of the best ways I've found to help with that is an enema and a nice hot shower. Being sure that you're clean inside and out works wonders.

Also, if you're playing around with your backdoor, be sure to always use a glove or a condom and PLENTY of lube.

Have fun!!!
 
Relax, use plenty of lube and go gently. Use the bathroom before hand. Poop usually shouldn't be hanging out in the rectal area unless you need a bowel movement or are suffering from constipation. The reason you feel like you need to poop is that you're stimulating the very area that a bowel movement does, thus triggering that sensation. A penis, dildo or butt plug will stimulate past that or trigger point and that needing to poop sensation goes away. (at least that's the case for me). And as others have mentioned, use a condom, otherwise you're leaving yourself open to a urinary tract infection.
 
Yes. Proper preparation helps, but don't do it if you can't accept the risk of an occasional unpleasant visitor.
Yeah. If you can't handle some occasional poop on your finger or cock, don't be sticking either of them into poopy places.
 
I'm more concerned that your wife only agreed to this after you 'begged' her, or in other words, wore her down until she gave up saying no to you. This doesn't sound to me like free, non-coercive and enthusiastic consent. If anything is likely to bite you in the arse with this endeavour, it's this. This is often how deep resentments start and fester. Be mindful of how much emotional steam-rollering you're doing in pursuit of what you want.
 
Back
Top