Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

Mmmm.... I have this fantasy. I don't think I could do it with a partner I am with - I'm far too jealous; however, friends or being a part of a group that needs a female I would be game.

Use my holes, fill me up with cock, and let me pleasure a group of men. I'm game.

I think this is where I am. I love the idea of it, but I think two guys who are close friends and want to share a woman would be the best dynamic for me. The fantasy of it is a huge turn on to me.
 
Love the responses... My biggest fantasy I've already posted on a different thread is a mfm however, after reading this, I'm wet thinking of adding a third cock in my mouth. Question is how to pull a mfmm...hmmm what kind of positions?

3 cocks are a bit of a challange, but can be very fun.
 
This is my favorite in reality. Two against one seems fair. :D LOL!
 

Attachments

  • A-couple-of-admirers-1976.jpg
    A-couple-of-admirers-1976.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,126
It is a frequent fantasy for me. Love the thought of having multiple men completely turned on by me. :)
 
I see that it's been mentioned earlier, but it's something I've noticed as well. Some men, while otherwise very hmmm "enthusiastic" when it comes to sex, become less so at the thought of other men involved at the same time.

In some cases, perhaps that's related to possessiveness. Wanting to have a woman all to himself. In other cases, not wanting to be part of any situation that can be described as "intimate" in any way while another man is part of the equation.

Of course there are just as many men who are just totally into the idea and will happily be part of a situation like that.
 
extremely hot fantasy for me.
Got a taste once but not nearly enough

I love the taste, I have made love to a sexy woman, with another guy, its very erotic, she loved 2 mouths one on each nipple, then 2 cocks in her. she got ecstatic when we sucked each others cocks, and started to masturbate as she watched. Such happy memories
 
I have give oral to more than one but never done two at once or had more than one in my pussy......

Have to admit that the idea of being tied in bed, legs spread and blindfolded while multiple men fuck me has been one of my dark fantasies. The thought of being naked and helpless; not knowing for how long, how many or in what ways I would be used kind of turns me on

That is so hot. ;)
 
I'm all in for the cum dumpster spot. Imagine stumbling into a camp ground full of college guys at a retreat. They bring me to a cabin with only one bed and tear off my clothes. I'm in there for days, never less than three of them on or in me. They wear me out but I still crave their cocks and their cum...
 
I've done it with three guys and even more recently with some spectators to tag team in to boot. I love it but I tend to find it very taxing the sensations are so intense it becomes hard to focus on any one cock very long. With the spectators i tried jerking them off while i screwed the others but I couldn't focus long enough to get the rythem right. Now two cocks at once in any holes they care to name thats just heaven. Just enough intensty but doesn't leave me senseless.

Wow..... so jealous ..........:kiss:
 
I also have some encounters myself like this. But I only did it with ppl I can trust around me. But Imy fantasy is to be forced to serve many man.. like black mailing and etc. :)
 
In my fantasy, I want mfmf.

Start off with me sucking one, being eaten by one, and the woman sucking the guy that is eating me.

Then one guy fucks my ass, one in my pussy and I eat the woman.

Both guys cum in our mouths, and we share the cum in a kiss.
 
Very hot thread. This is something hubby and I have indulged in many times. Always very exciting. Was a big fantasy for both of us and continues to be something we look forward to do!
 
I'm all in for the cum dumpster spot. Imagine stumbling into a camp ground full of college guys at a retreat. They bring me to a cabin with only one bed and tear off my clothes. I'm in there for days, never less than three of them on or in me. They wear me out but I still crave their cocks and their cum...

hot hot hot. yum.
 
several of the posts mirror some of my own fantasies. I wonder though if the fantasies are so perfect that reality could never be as good. However, still think I would love to try!!! Two men focused on delivering pleasure solely to me! and of course the fun I would have with them. I have always thought one in my pussy and one in my mouth would be super hot!!!!
 
I love being passed around by Dominant older men....always knowing I'm just a toy....just holes and tits.... feeling their hands pulling my hair to bring my mouth where they want...their grip tight on my hips....mmmmmmmmmm
 
I think this is where I am. I love the idea of it, but I think two guys who are close friends and want to share a woman would be the best dynamic for me. The fantasy of it is a huge turn on to me.

Been there....It's very nice, but they can get competitive sometimes, each trying to outdo the other in pleasing me--which makes it a win-win situation for me....:D
 
Back
Top