Strap-on experiences

This

man to man play is a hard limit for them both! LOL

P.S. they both have had their shots, and they are licensed.

Eb

Why does this comment turn me on so? I think I need a female dom. A real dom who's not just looking to get her vagina licked but who wants to break down any of my hang ups, make me worship her phallus, train me to take man cock
 
Probaly feels nice, but it has to look like a hard dick. Some toys look like alien probing devices
 
I want this so bad from my wife. She is BBW, making me want it from her more. Where do I get a harness for a BBW?
 
A trip to the barn that turned into something more

I had been dating Sara for a couple of years. She was a really sweet woman with 3 busy young kids. I was older with older kids almost out of the house. So we had to work a little harder to find alone time together. She had a barn out back with a gameroom in the loft. We used to hide up in the poolroom and play. Exploring before she got home one day I found an old exam table in pieces in a dusty corner. I put it back together and added a couple of eye bolts in various places. It soon became our new place to play. I was wanting to explore my sub side and sara knew it. She soon went along with it and on a several occasions she tied me to the table with scarves. One evening we had the place to ourselves with the kids farmed out to various friends. we headed out to the barn and found our way to the loft. With a wicked grin Sara told me to strip. We several deep passionate kisses for starters I gladly obeyed. At that point everything changed
She ad me bend over the table face down and soon brought out some new fairly stout restraints. Tied to the table I obviously wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. My heart rate was already up at having given up control. She soon started stroking my cock until I was throbbing hard. Then she told me "my birthday was last week and you didn't remember it. So since you forgot it is you that is going to get the birthday spanking. She broke out a small wooden paddle and started spanking my ass. Just a steady assault on first one cheek then the other. Soon my ass was on fire. Reaching down she stroked cock that was swollen to a huge hardon "well you mouth is saying no but this is saying yes." So for what seemed like an hour she would alternate between stroking me and spanking me. I was so desperate to cum I could hardly stand it. She unbuttoned her dress and soon was stroking my back with her hard niples geting me even more aroused. Then some lube and a finger slid into me and a low moan escaped . She knew I loved her fingering me while she would give me great blow jobs. But tonight it was just a finger then a second and a third. She was giving my ass a work out and all the time I was moaning and backing up for more. Then she would stop and start spanking my ass again. Then she stopped and started rustling around I could hear but not see her. Then she was in my face with a big strapon going now blow out my candle. When I didn't immediately comply it was whack whack whack really hard not playful swats to my already well reddened ass. Back to my face this time I took it in my mouth. "See there it's not so bad. You might get to like it enough you'll want me to get you a real one." She slid up behind me and started pushing the tip against my asshole. I was gasping as it hurt to start with. Then whack she brought both hands down hard on the cheeks of my ass. As I jumped she slid a couple of inches in another swat and in a little deeper another and she was all the way in. She continued to work it in and out slow and deep. Soon I couldn't help myself and was moaning loudly and backing up to her thrusting into me. She was loving it teasing me about what a greedy bitch I was. She finally turned me loose and I couldn't jump her bones fast enough. I came huge in a matter of seconds I was so desperate for her. "I wasn't near through bitch and so she pushed me down to her cummed filled pussy and said now finish me. I went to work with my tounge and brought her to climax several times before she finally pushed me away. She kissed me and told what a good bitch I was. "Get used to the taste one of these nights it might not be your cum your licking out."
I never said no after that whenever she asked if she could tie me up.
 
Why are you two no longer together? I wouldn't have let her go for anything
Great story!
 
Last edited:
We are still good friends we both simply didn't have time between busy jobs and raising kids. But her youngest is now a senior so we ight get back together. She was always very open minded and loved making me react to her. She teased me constantly about one night she would have me tied up and bring in a friend or two. It always got me hotter and harder and she always noticed that it did. I have many fantasies of being taken in that barn by one of her friends
 
Well, i'm gonna go through Conroe this aft or tomorrow morning.
Can I have directions to the barn?
 
It is in Clear Lake so not on your path, distance was one of the issues we had for finding time. I still have the paddle and asked to buy the table. She kept it for the memories. I do have a built out room upstairs I was hoping to fix up for someone with similar interests. Taking turns making the other one crazy
 
Ive been super curious at being on the receiving end of a strapon. Im actualky planning on having pegging in my next story. Its been slow finding a grl to peg me though. If any one is in upstate ny though and wants to meet up ;) ;)
 
Just sounds so erotic and taboo to have a woman taking charge, restraining me and ramming me with her strap on.
 
Just sounds so erotic and taboo to have a woman taking charge, restraining me and ramming me with her strap on.
Hi ShyGuy,

I'm from PA myself. I share your desire to have a very wicked girl fuck my lights out and make me suck her fake dick.

In real life I am a cock sucker, always swallow, and have been fucked bareback by a guy with a thick long cut 7" dick. I was blowing him and my mind was screaming for me to take it up the ass so I asked him and he wasted no time filling me with that big cock. After awhile I moaned like a girl as he screwed me in a gay club and we were being watched. It was fantastic.

Would you like to be friends and turn each other on with fantasy's?

Hope so, name is Tom
 
This is one of my favorite elements of strap-on play, actually. There's something so sweet and pitiful about the look in a man's eyes when he's got my cock at the back of his throat.

I've had a lot of experience fucking men with my strap-on, but I have yet to fuck a woman with one. This seems a shame, considering that I have a very strong preference for women, but the opportunity just hasn't presented itself yet. I'm a patient girl, though. Someday I'm sure it will happen.

Read my story about assfucking! It's based on a collection of experiences I had with one very cool boy, and it's got some hot dick-sucking action in it. I've linked it for you here.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/stories/mynightie.html

--Freya
New to this Thread. I had to stop and reply.
Oh hot amazing you sound by this quick post
thank you
 
I've always been into it

I've always been into the thought of a Lady telling me, "You belong to me and I'll do what I want to you. Even fuck you up the ass." I've always picture a 40 ish year old southern belle. By day a mom and wife by night ass fucker of men. ie mine.

My wife tired a couple of years ago but she couldn't believe I was into it so it didn't last.
Still have the dildo. Sometimes while home alone I think of bringing it out and using it on myself but don't,

Dirty
 
Last edited:
I've always been into the thought of a Lady telling me, "You belong to me and I'll do what I want to you. Even fuck you up the ass." I've always picture a 40 ish year old southern belle. By day a mom and wife by night ass fucker of men. ie mine.

My wife tired a couple of years ago but she couldn't believe I was into it so it didn't last.
Still have the dildo. Sometimes while home alone I think of bringing it out and using it on myself but don't,

Dirty

Do! Do it for all of us who haven't gotten even that close.
 
Back
Top