Besides under 18, what's off limits for stories?

Bicrook

Virgin
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Posts
2
inquiry in title.
I've been searching both this site and the main literotica site, and haven't been able to find any conclusive answer, so I made this thread.

If it helps, I'm considering writing fiction that is centered on non consent (which is obviously allowed) and will contain snuff. Snuff is what I'm worried about running afoul of the rules on.

I just found your site a few days ago and I'm trying to get a feel for how things and also kicking around story ideas as well. Your guidance is very much appreciated -thanks! :)
 
Literotica's a little vague, but CHYOO had a clearly defined list of story-related rules buried in a story, while CHYOA has a nice page dedicated to this subject on the bottom of the main page which apparently copies the CHYOO set in terms of content. Both specifically state no bestiality and extreme violence in addition to underage sex.

Around here, rape has been allowed, though usually in the context of either victim testimony (as opposed to colorful narration) or a victim who surrenders in order to survive and thereby pacifies the rapist to a certain degree. There are also a few chapters that feature fighting and someone dying, though they're no more graphic than a verbal adaptation of a boxing movie. We've also got a murder mystery story (that's been pretty much abandoned), so unless Friedman and Murakami have decided to crack down on this (which I doubt), I say it depends on how graphic you want to make these scenes.
 
Back
Top