Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

L0tus

The Sweet Heart
Hello there! If you're dead and responding it gives me the creeps but if you tell me what it's like on he other side I'll promise to be good. As for those who are alive and kicking, great to see you've got some pigment in your skin! (Might I add reassuring too)

I've recently came upon a luxurious amount of spare time and thought what better way to fiddle around with it than chatting up fellow lit'sters.

I prefer tall, dark, and handsome/beautiful with interests in long walks on the beach. Oh definitely can't forget moon gazing as weeeeeell. But anyhow not quite sure if I should have worked harder on the sarcasm but maybe someone would be nice enough to give me a gentle lesson in improving my playful jousting.

I'm a playful young gal just looking for a good chat to pass the time. So please leave your name and number after the beep! *beeeep*

P.s. pms work too :)

Sounds like

Hello there! If you're dead and responding it gives me the creeps but if you tell me what it's like on he other side I'll promise to be good. As for those who are alive and kicking, great to see you've got some pigment in your skin! (Might I add reassuring too)

I've recently came upon a luxurious amount of spare time and thought what better way to fiddle around with it than chatting up fellow lit'sters.

I prefer tall, dark, and handsome/beautiful with interests in long walks on the beach. Oh definitely can't forget moon gazing as weeeeeell. But anyhow not quite sure if I should have worked harder on the sarcasm but maybe someone would be nice enough to give me a gentle lesson in improving my playful jousting.

I'm a playful young gal just looking for a good chat to pass the time. So please leave your name and number after the beep! *beeeep*

P.s. pms work too :)

You're digging on the 'virgin' certification. How you going to give it up this time?

Sorry, I'm neither dark, nor handsome. I am tall though. But that's about where my positive attributes end.

I am I tall man, dark of mind if not pigment (DISCLAIMER: Dark does not mean evil it can simply mean secretive of kept hidden from public.), handsomeness and beauty are in the eye of the beholder. I am available for chat or message exchange. Feel free to check out my personal ad in the link in my signature below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry, I'm neither dark, nor handsome. I am tall though. But that's about where my positive attributes end.

If you're dead she may excuse the lack of pigmentation. Is this a response from the great beyond?

Anyway I'm guessing if you've been carrying that C5 for as long as you have you've probably blown yourself plenty of times.
:D

The whole tall, dark and handsome is only a joke. Cliches are fun to play with :)

I'm a scoundrel who forgot your name. I will be waiting for forgiveness.

how about tall, gingery and sarcastic?? IF that works I would love to chat :)

Let's see, I might be sort of tall-ish, definitely not dark though, and handsome... I seriously dunno. I can do cliche though (what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?). Seriously, if you're bored I'm here.

Dear Lady, do you prefer PM applications for conversation or will posting on your thread work as an effective start to attract your attention?

PM please, I check the thread every so often. :)

One more thing I'd like to add, if its an application please attach a resume and I'd like at least two references. Lol

Last edited:
Back