Male Bareback

I was really horny yesterday so I connected with a guy on Squirt and went over to his house where he pounded me pretty good. We started with me bent over his bed. It hurt going in because it's been a while since I'd had a cock in me but once he got it in it felt fucking incredible. He fucked me like that, on my back and with me lying on my side. He pounded me fucking hard while I was on my side and came deep inside me. It was amazing.
 
Perfect

Furry hole filled up..Bareback style...

tumblr_m1gcjkLSHd1r6wzw9o1_1280.jpg



Cheers....raiin

Just my type.
 
Some hot vids.

I got done bareback a few weeks ago and it was fucking hot! I have been fucked a few times but it was the best. Laying, doggy and on my back.

Being on my back was the best. He did cum in me. I trust him as I have known him for some time. Wouldn't do it without trust.
 
I still remember how those tight ass feel stretching and finally accommodating my cock.....feel his back hole open and letting me slide in deep.....the initial penetration is forever chiseled in my mind
 
never gone in raw but, that initial penetration was amazing an intense feeling putting your cock in an asshole for the first time
 
Ready for you...

=.=

I greet you at the door in a silk oriental robe. We embrace. You kiss me deeply... I can feel your need in your kiss. Your desire to cum... cum in me. I lead you to the bedroom. You have to piss before we fuck. While your in the bathroom, I shed the robe and mount the bed. On my knees, doggie style. My cock is soooo fucking hard with anticipation. That's how you like it, on top in control. I lay the warmed lube on a towel next to me on the bed. I look over my shoulder as you come in, naked, rock hard cock. A gorgeous cock. Un cut, hard and throbbing. I back up as close to the edge as I can. I can feel the warm lube in my ass, I can tell your coating yourself too.


Come and get me... FUCK ME RAW and Bare!


=.=


I'm waiting for you =)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top