Protection (closed)

As your lips reach my cock, my body stiffens in anticipation of your lips . . . the feeling of your lips encircling my cockhead is exquisite . . . you know just how to apply the right among of pressure and sucking to create the geatest sensation. I continue to caress your back and shoulders, not wanting to interrupt your love-making to my cock . . . your skin is so soft . . . just caressing it increases my desire for you.

Trying to lie still is impossible as you continue to make love to me with your fingers and mouth . . .
 
I let out a sigh as I make love to your cock with gentle bobbing motions, my eyes locked on yours as you continue to caress my back and shoulders. I know how much you enjoy my lips around your cock, but I’m not ready for you to cum just yet.

Pulling off, I sit back on my heels and look at you for a long minute. “I need you so much right now, baby.” I whisper softly, letting you see the need that’s painted on my features.
 
Reaching for you, taking your shoulders in my hands and pulling you toward me . . . watching as you begin to straddle me, your pussy wide open and glistening with your nectar. Reaching down, taking my cock in my hand and holding it steady as your begin to lower your body toward mine; releasing my cock as your spread lips engage the head and take control.

"God, baby, that feels so good . . ." Looking into your eyes . . . the blush on your cheeks still there after all these months together . . .
 
A gasp leaves my lips as you pull me to straddle your hips, my pussy swallowing your cock as you slowly pull me over it. I moan, looking down into your eyes and blushing at the sound the wet folds make. Instantly, tears spring into my eyes as I think about how wonderful this moment is as I press my hands against your chest for support as my hips start to grind against yours.
 
Not surprised at the tears . . . probably just a sign of all the emotional swings we will go thru, together, in the coming months. The feeling of warmth and wetness is incredible as you slowly take my full length within you,. Reaching up to wipe the tears from your cheek as you start to grind against me, then sliding my hands down your sides to grip your hips as you continue to ride up and down; then holding you tight against me as I lift my hips off the bed to probe your inner womanhood deeper.

Looking up at you, "I just hope that Alex and Maria . . . and Molly . . . will be able to experience what we have when their time comes."
 
Sniffling as we tease each other with slow movements and gently words, I smile down at you as you take hold of my hips and treat me to the amazing feel of your cock prodding deeper into my wet folds.

“I’m sure they will, baby.” I say softly as I lean down and press my lips to yours, a moan leaving mine as you do something that I particularly like.

Looking into your eyes for a long moment as I press my forehead to yours, I can’t help but smile through my tears. “We’re having a baby, Alan.” I whisper, the awe in my voice laced with extreme happiness.
 
"Yes, babe, we are . . . and I hope he, or she, is as cute as you are." The intensity of your kiss and the magic of the moment, acknowledging the new life we will be bringing into this crazy world, is enough to drive my physical response to you to the boiling point . . . not sure how much longer I can hold back as you continue to squeeze my cock within your amazing body.

My moans are longer and louder . . and you know what that means . . . your movements up and down are more pronounced, knowing that you now have total control over me . . .
 
I let out a moan as I can feel your cock start to throb in my pussy. My fingers curl against your chest, scraping over your newly sensitive nipples. I raise and lower myself over your cock, letting out cries of passion with each pass.

“Not yet, baby. Not until you fuck me harder.” I beg, my eyes fluttering closed as I let out a whimper of need.
 
Never one to deny any request you make, I reach down and grab your hips once more, pulling you down with a little more force on each stroke, holding you there for a few seconds while I lift my ass off the bed and grind against you. I can feel your juices flooding my my cock, running down over my balls . . gonna be a hell of a spot on the bed this time, babe.

Damn, since you found out how sensitive my nipples are, you are having quite the time teasing and stimulating them . . . just like yours babe, a straight line of nerves from my nipples to my cock . . .
 
“Oh God, Alan!” I cry out as you give me just what I want. I can feel my pussy melting around your cock as you grind against me, fucking me just as I’ve asked. “That’s it, babe. That’s it.”

My fingers tweak and pull on your nipples, loving the little noises that you make as you give me everything that you’ve got. I’m about ready to explode and I know by the way your cock is throbbing that you are too.

“Cum with me, babe. Now!” I let out a strangled scream as I cum hard, stars bursting in front of my eyes.
 
Holding your hips tightly on your downward thrust, feeling the contortions of your inner muscles as your orgasm explodes, arching my back once more as my throbbing shaft erupts, shooting streams of hot seed deep inside . . . flooding teh depths of your pussy . . . gasping for breath as I watch the expressions on your face . . .

Wrapping my arms around your back as you slowly collapse onto my chest, hard nipples pressing into my chest . . . tears still trickling from your cheeks onto my chest . . . tears of joy I am sure . . . whispering, "You're having our baby, love."
 
Sniffling, I nod as you cradle me against your chest, you cock softening in my pussy as you whisper that I’m having our baby. It makes me cry even more, tears of happiness and anxiety mixing together as you hold me close.

“Promise me that you won’t leave me, Alan. Promise me that this isn’t going to be like last time.” I say, sobbing against your chest as memories from my first marriage come back to haunt me.
 
"I will promise you right now, just between the two of us, that I will never leave you; and in just a few days, before the judge and our family and friends, I will say the same thing. I will never leave you." Holding you tight; I've been waiting for these tears to come. I know you have fears about how things worked out with Molly's dad . . . could it happen again?

"Babe, we are together . . . forever. If nothing else, just think about how much Alex and Maria care about you. I wouldn't want either of them mad at me if i screwed this up with you."
 
“I know.” I say through my sobbing, my hand reaching to wipe my tears from my cheeks. “I don’t know what I would do without you, Alan. If you ever went away, my heart would shatter into a million pieces.”

Another few moments of sobbing is soon followed by peaceful silence as I fall asleep against your warm chest, the emotional release taking a toll.
 
Realizing that in a few months, we will not be able to cuddle like this . . . someone will be getting in the way and probably kicking both of us . . . I hold you tight as you drift off, finally having allowed some of the pent-up emotions to find their way out.

After a bit of a nap, I look at the clock and see that Molly will be back home in a few minutes; running my finger across your cheek, "Time to get some clothes on, babe . . . not quite how we want Molly to find us when Sarah brings her back home. Don't really want Sarah to find us this way either. Maybe we should offer to have their girls over here some afternoon so that she and Tim and have some time like this."
 
I mumble something sleepily and rub my cheek against your chest as you stroke my other cheek gently. My eyes slowly open and I look at you for a long moment before I gently press my lips to yours.

“How about tomorrow? The girls could help me make some things for the wedding.” I say softly, my head nestling back down into its spot not interested in getting up any time soon.
 
"That sounds good to me; you can talk to her when she brings Molly home. Or I can . . . maybe we need to tell her that we expect her and Tim to 'enjoy' the time. Maybe we can offer them our cuffs if they need something to experiment with. You know them better than I do, so you should probably be the one to talk to her. Not sure how she might take that from me."

Just as we finish pulling some clothes on, we hear the back door open and Molly runs in, followed by Sarah, calling out to you to make sure we know that molly is on the property once more. Looking at you to see wh is going to talk to her.
 
I ask Molly if she had a good time and she nods as she runs into the living room to watch cartoons. “Sarah, Alan and I would like to talk to you.”

I escort us all into the kitchen and give my dear friend a smile. “We would like to watch the girls tomorrow afternoon. You and Tom do it for us so often, I thought that we could…return the favor.”

Sarah blushes and grins at the both of us. “Well, it has been a while…”
 
When Sarah says, “Well, it has been a while…”, I don't think she means it has been a while since the girls were over here; pretty sure that she is referring to some 'alone time' for the two of them . . and she is obviously alaready planning something. Taking a deep breath before saying anything, "Michaela, maybe you better take Sarah up to our room and see if there is anything we might have that Tom & Sarah would like to borrow."

Knowing that we have several movies and toys, I think I've said enough and I excuse myself from the kitchen and head down to the basement.
 
Taking Sarah upstairs to our room, I show her our toy drawer and the small selection of movies that we have. I even encourage her to take a look at my lingerie. There is a lot of giggling between the two of us as she picks out a few items to try out on Tom. She seems excited to add a little spice to her love life.

Molly is soon standing on the stairs, watching as you work in the basement. She’s quiet, simply watching for a long moment. “Papa, what are you doing? Can I help?”
 
"Hi, Molly . . . come on down. I'm just measuring the office so that when Alex comes over for dinner tomorrow, he can help me move Mommy's desk and file cabinet down here from the guest bedroom. Take the end of this tape measure and walk over to the corner and hold it for me."

Hearing the two of your giggling as you come back downstairs. Molly and I continue our measuring of the office. As I hear the back door open, I call out, "By, Sarah . . . have fun tomorrow. Thanks again for letting Molly come over today."
 
Putting some chili on for dinner and getting some bread into the oven after Sarah leaves, I come downstairs to join the two of you. It’s a group discussion where things are going to go and Molly is excited to have another play space.

“Aren’t you going to thank Alan for all of his hard work?” I ask her and she immediately launches herself into your arms, placing a big wet kiss on your cheek.

Once she’s back down on her feet, I tell her to come sit with me as you continue to measure. Braiding her hair, I can see you looking at us from time to time and I gave you a warm smile. I know what you’re thinking and I’m thinking it too. Will our baby be was beautiful as Molly?
 
Finally getting all my measurements, I show you what I'm thinking about the office arrangement - your desk, file cabinet, and a computer work station for me. I called the phone company earlier and they will be out the day after tomorrow to hook up phone jacks in the two rooms and computer access for the office. They should also be able to hook up the HD connection for "my" new TV which will be delivered and installed on the wall in a couple of days.

So you think you know what I am thinking, do you? Already got me figured out? I'll take a healthy baby . . . just hoping that if "she" is a "she", that she looks like you rather than me!
 
“Alright, Molly. Upstairs and get those hands washed.” I say, swatting her bottom playfully as she giggles and runs up the stairs.

Standing up, I walk over to you and wrap my arms around your neck, kissing you softly and passionately. My tongue traces along your lips and as you part them, it darts inside, teasing yours to come play. I sigh softly, my body pressed against yours as the kiss ends much too soon.

“I love you.” I say with a smile on my lips. “Have I told you that lately?”
 
"Fucking tease," can't help but calling you my 'private nickname' when you do things like that, teasing me with your tongue when you know very well that you need to get up to the kitchen and finish dinner.

"You can tell me that anytime you want, it's never enough." Kissing you once more, "You are the love of my life, babe . . . "
 
Back
Top