A Vacation to remember( closed for garajd)

sweetblueeyedgirl

Literotica Guru
Juliet was on a road trip to her dads best friends cabin up near the lake. she had shifted her camaro and sped up a bit. Juliet had been on the road all day and was really tried. once she saw the dirt road she made a turn and sped up more as she was close to the cabin. Her dad had talked her into spending her summer with the family and his friend. Juliet sighed as she remembered the conversation. Hell just thinking of the conversation she felt the urge to light a cigarette up. but she resisted. Her parents would kill her if they knew she smoked.

Juliet finally saw the cabin and pulled up to a nice newer looking car and put it in park. Juliet got out of her camaro and looked over the car and then stretched. she looked at her clothes to make sure they were still clean. she loved the short short she was wearing and with her black camisole she rubbed the dirt from her black converse and pulled her long blonde hair into a bun and walked around to the trunk.

Juliet grabbed her bags and walked up into the house and saw it was empty." i wonder where everyone is." she dropped her bags by the door and started looking for everyone and saw they were down by the lake she smiled and got her aviator sunglasses and walked down to the lake.
Juliet smiled when everyone saw her. she had hugged her dad and mom.

Last edited:
Jackson Davis (JD to all his friends) was on the pontoon boat secured to the dock, when he heard a car pull onto his property. Looking up, he saw the long-legged blonde get out of the Camaro and, after looking around, haul her bags into the cabin and head toward the dock.

"Holy crap!!" he thought to himself. "Is that Juliet?" I haven't seen her for a few years, but remember this bouncy little girl growing up whenever I was over at your house spending time with your dad. As you hug your mom and dad, I hop down off the boat and walk over to say "Hi."

Arms outstretched , I greet you with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. As you return my hug, and I feel your full-grown body against mine, my mind is spinning . . . this is going to be a long summer! I've been divorced for several years now and the 'bachelor' in me kicks in whenever I see a pretty girl, especially blonde, long legs, and a tight ass as evidenced by the short shorts you are wearing.

Releasing our hug and turning to everyone, "The boat is ready for the summer. I think that tonight after dinner would be a perfect night to take it out and get this vacation started."

Last edited:
Juliet smiled a huge smile as she saw Mr.Davis walk this way. she had a crush on him since she was young. Juliet walked closer and returned his hug." Hello Mr Davis. its good to see you." she blushed when he had kissed her cheek. Juliet looked down. She snuck peeks at Mr.Davis and noticed he was still in good shape and hugged her mom and dad and told them to have fun for a bit she was going back up to the house to unpack her things.

Juliet walked back up to the house and opened the glass sliding door and grabbed her bags the first thing she did when she got to her room was put on her iPod real loud and danced to the music as she put her things away. she couldn't help but think of Mr.Davis.

Juliet loved the feel of his arms around her and the smile he had it just had this affect on her. She sighed and put her clothes away. Juliet put her make up bag in the conjoined bathroom and saw some manly things along the counter and sighed. she knew now that Mr.Davis was in the nest room. this was going to be a very long summer for her. she put her bag down and walked out. Juliet checked her phone and noticed no messages she put it on the charger that was placed on her dresser. she just wanted to scream at her self. she had no business lusting after a man like Mr.Davis. He was way older and probably didn't want a girl like her. Plus he probably had a girlfriend.

Juliet walked to the closet and put all her shoes in order on the closet floor and grabbed all her dresses. Her parents were rich. They loved to go do expensive things and when i was with them i had to look the part. She hung the dresses up and swept her hand along the fabrics and smiled. she thought." i wonder what reaction i will get out of Mr.Davis with some of these dresses." Juliet shook the thought from her mind and sighed.

Juliet walked over to the window to see if she could get a look at him from afar. she saw him talking to her parents and sighed. He was so handsome looking. she wish she had the courage to just walk up to him and kiss him. Juliet blushed at the thought and shook her head. Juliet kept staring at her crush.

As you turned and walked back toward the cabin to get your things put away, I couldn't help but watch; whether you intended to or not, your tight ass in those short shorts were like a magnet to my eyes. I don't know if your parents caught the trajectory of my eyes or not . . . don't really care.

Once you reached the cabin, your father (Ted) helped me finish the prep work on the boat so that we can take it out on the lake this evening . . . deck chairs out of storage, plenty of fuel in the tanks, blankets on deck if it does get cool out there, etc.

Your Mom headed back to the cabin to get stuff out for dinner . . . steaks to do on the grill, salad, etc. She knows your dad and me well enough to have a cold beer ready when we finish our tasks with the boat and join her back at the cabin.

Your folks' cabin is incredible; in addition to their master suite and a bedroom for you, there is a really nice room that I can use . . . spacious, my own bathroom, and a separate entrance opening onto a deck. All on one floor . . . only thing I add to the set-up is my pontoon boat and a couple of jet skis to add to the pair that they keep at the cabin.

Last edited:
Juliet came down stairs just in time to help her mother. She was glad to help out. she didn't get to see them much now that she started medical school. Juliet could hear her dad bragging about her to Jackson and smile. Even as a little girl her father had always been wrapped around her finger. Juliet smiled at the boys and pointed to the gril and had told her father that mom was out there waiting.

Juliet the looked over at Jackson and smiled." i bet your hungry it shouldn't take dad long but since moms out there who knows." juliet laughed a bit and went back to cutting veggies." care to help me out Mr.Davis."Before giving him a knife Juliet let her golden blonde hair down and shook her head a bit and smiled.

Juliet picked up a knife and held it in Jackson direction." come on i am not going to bite beside would you rather be out there while mom and dad play touchy and kissy face."
Juliet smiled at the comments she made about her parents.

Juliet hoped that when she was her parents age she would be like them. Her eyes drifted to Jackson and could not help but stare.

"You sure you trust me with a sharp knife? Your dad was the coordinated one of this pair." I take the knife, pick up a tomato and start slicing it, hoping not to take off the end of a finger in the process. "And, but the way, little girl, I think you are old enough to start call me JD, instead of Mr. Davis; that is, unless your parents object."

Hmmm, your comment about not biting . . . damn, was really hoping you might bite . . . "Yeah, your parents do tend to get a little touch-feely, don't they?" Reaching for another veggie to attack with my knife, my hand brushes across the back of your arm . . . damn, soft skin . . . haven't felt anything like that lately. Better get my mind back on tomatoes, rather than soft skin!!

"So, how is med school going? You can imagine how much your Dad was bragging about you earlier . . . they are both very proud of you."

Juliet laughed at Jackson's comment."you don't look like a murder." Juliet blushed at the smell of Jacksons Cologne. He smelt soon good."I'm sure you'll be okay. And okay JD." Juliet felt an electric zap when he touched her arm.

Juliet listens as Jackson stated to talk about her parents." I hope I'm like that at there age." She smiled and blushed some more." Med school going good but its hard work. Hey looks like we have enough here why don't you show me your boat." Juliet looked at Jackson a d gave number best pouty face.

"Sure, Juliet . . . let's take a quick walk down to the dock while they're finishing the steaks on the grill; I'm sure they won't miss us for a few minutes." As we walk toward the dock, I yell over to Ted, "I'm showing Juliet the boat while you guys finish grilling."

As we get to the dock, I hop up on the boat, then reach back with my hand to help you with your step; probably not necessary, but you sure didn't reject my offer. As we walk around the deck, I keep holding your hand, "Pontoon boats can be a little unsettling until you get used to the way they rock back and forth." (A little BS there, but, you're still holding my hand.)

Waving my hand around the deck . . . "Plenty of room for getting some sun, sitting back and looking at the stars at night, got an anchor to drop if we want to stop in the middle of the lake and swim . . . lots of options on a pontoon boat like this."

Still think of you as that little girl that grew up in front of me, but gotta admit there are other kinds of feelings starting to erupt now that you have grown into a gorgeous woman, like your mom in a lot of ways . . . long blonde hair, nice figure, long legs . . . oh yeah, you're still the daughter of my best friend!!

Juliet smiled as they walked down to the boat and blushed a little when he took her hand and helped her into the boat. She blushed even more when Jackson didn't let go of her hand. She loved seeing the boat and loved how he lied About the boat rocking. Just took a step and tried over Nothing landing eight in Jackson's chest and looking up." I'm sorry this boat us a bit tricky. I'm lucky to have you hear to help me."

As you land on my chest, I instinctively wrap my arm around your shoulders and make sure you are steady on your feet before I start to release my grip on you, although I must admit I'm liking the feeling your young body against mine . . . first the hug when you got here, and now on the boat. I know your dad and I are planning a month's vacation here at the cabin . . . already beginning to wonder how I'm going to be 'good' for a month with you around.

Can't wait to see what kind of swim apparel you have with you . . . the short shorts are enough to get my blood flowing in my cock . . .

As you regain your balance, I hear your mom's voice calling that the steaks are ready. "Guess we better go; don't want to get on your mom's bad side." Holding your hand until we are off the boat and back on the dock, although I sense a little hesitation in your letting go of my hand. Once you do, I slide my hand up your back to your neck as we walk up the path.

Juliet felt good in his arms and she did not want h to let go. It was over way to soon for her liking. Juliet let Jackson means her off the boat and tries not to blush as she reluctantly leta go of his hand she does smile a bit as she feels his hand go up her back and to her be neck. She could go but shiver a bit as he did this." I bet you ant wait for moms cooking. She is a good cook. Were you and dad thinking if going on the boat tonight." Juliet tried to make conversation with him but after the event that just happened she was having a hard time. They got to the deck and took there seats.

"Yes, we were thinking about waiting until the sun starts to go down to go out on the lake; just taking some time this evening for everyone to relax on the boat while the sun sets and the stars start to appear. Always very relaxing."

As we get closer to the deck, I reach over and give your shoulders another squeeze, feeling a little shiver go thru your body at my touch.

"While we are eating we can talk about what we want to do tomorrow . . . take the boat out and anchor in the lake, or take the jet skis to an island further into the lake." As we get to the deck, we see that your Mom and Dad have everything on the table, ready to dig in. As we sit down, I feel your knee bump into mine under the table; it seems like you take longer than necessary to move it.

Jilet smiled and walked back to the house with jackson." i am sure dad will be up for some fishing. you know how he is." Juliet shivered and blushed as she felt jackson's arm across her shoulders but tried to hide that little fact.

Juliet smiles as she sees her mom getting the table settled and she sits next to Jackson and throughout dinner she tries to stop staring at jackson but to she is finding ti hard to stop. she tries to sneakily touch jackson's knee with her own. hoping he does not notice.

Throughout dinner we talk about our plans for the month . . . fishing, long days on the lake, some sight-seeing in the surrounding area, forgetting about work and school for a month!! I feel your knee bump into my leg a few times . . . has to be more than just accidental.

As we sit there talking after dinner, I slide my hand under the table and the next time your knee rubs against mine, I run my finger over your knee and just to the inside of your knee, barely above the knee, just to let you know that I can tease just as well as you.

Finally, your mom tells us we need to get the table cleared if we are going to get out on the lake. As the two of you head into the cabin, I can't help but look at your tight ass under those short shorts . . . actually I give your mom a good look, too . . . obvious where you get your tight body from!! Your dad and I finish up clearing the table and bring the remaining dishes into the cabin.

Juliet. Blushes as she feels Jackson's hand on the inside of her knee and moves her legs away. Juliet nods at her mother's statement and begins to help her clear the table. She feels him watching her but ignores it and starts to wash the dishes with her mother.

Twenty minutes later Juliet walked down to the boat with her parents and sits near the bow looking up at the sky.

Seeing a slight tinge of pink in your cheeks when I touch your knee, I look at your face, trying to gauge your reaction . . . I get the feeling that your reaction was more one of 'being caught', rather than upset with me for teasing you back at your game of 'knee-bumping'.

As you and your parents finish cleaning up, I head for the boat and get it ready to shove off when the three of you climb aboard. As your Dad watches the dock, we slowly move into the lake and cruise slowly away from the shore and toward the deeper waters.

Being the first night at the cabin, I get the feeling that we are all just needing some time to fully decompress from our schedules. As the sun slowly sets over the far end of the lake and the moon starts to appear, everyone is pretty quiet and in their own world right now.

Not wanting to interrupt your thoughts, but also feeling the temperature drop, I set the motor to 'idle' and walk to the bow and hand you a blanket, "It's going to get a little nippy our here."

OOC: Bump . . . going to get this one going again with sweetblueeyedgirl!!

Juliet jumps a bit as being started with her fathers friend bring her a blanket. She smiles and reached her hand to grab it." you didn't have to do this. I would have been fine." Juliet taps the spot next to her." come sit with me. I am sure my parents are off in there own little world right now. no one is missing us."

"You are right about that; not sure they even noticed when I idled the engine so we can just drift about out here under the stars."

Dropping into the seat next to her, JD tries to keep his thoughts about the young lady next to him under control . . . not sure how he is going to do that for the next month.

"So, Juliet, how did your parents convince you to spend a month with them and an old fart like me up here in the middle of nowhere?"

Juliet laughed a bit." it took them quite a lot of convincing. but in all honestly i really had nothing to do this is my last year in collage so i guess i should have stayed to study for finals. but i love my parents and they are the cool kind."

Juliet just stared at JD for a moment and really took in his appearance. how this man was not married baffled her. he was such a good looking and caring man. She slightly moved closer to him." so why did you come."

As Juliet moved in a bit closer to him, JD draped his arm around his shoulder, "You want the 'politically correct' answer, or the truth?"

Seeing a slight questioning look on her face, "The PC answer is that your Dad and I are best friends and spending a month up here with the two of them was a no-brainer for me. Your parents and I have a lot of fun together; if you're thinking anything more, the answer is 'No'. Nothing has ever happened between your Mom and me."

Giving Juliet a moment of two for that to sink in, "The truth is, they told me you were going to be here." Leaning over, JD kissed her forehead lightly and pulled her in a little tighter, sensing a slight shiver in Juliet.

Juliet smiled at the fondness JD held for her parents." i knew you and my mom are just friends. i know how much she is still very much in love with my dad. and the same with dad. nothing could break those two apart." Juliet gasped with shock at JD next confession." You came out here because of me. why would you do that. I am just a kid in collage. i am boring and bratty and childish. i don't see how you like my company." Juliet shivered a bit but not because of the cold and the next thing she knew was JD had put his arm around her and pulled her in closer to him. even though it was not much of a show of strength. she loved the feeling of his strong frame around hers.

Juliet just sat there thinking about his words and what they could mean. surely he was not interested in her. yeah she acted like a slut but she had only been with one guy and that was enough to swear her off sex for a long while. Juliet was so confused but not wanting to ruin this moment with her long time crush she enjoyed the feel of his embrace. Juliet laid her head upon his shoulder and just watched the night sky and sighed.

As the minutes passed she grew anxious about her mother and father find them like this and tried to ignore it but realized her parents would not stay together like that for long. they would realize there were two other people on the boat and come looking for them." JD it getting late i think you should take us all back so we can get a good night sleep. mom and dad have a huge day planned tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're probably right." In his mind, JD agreed with her, but his heart was not completely in agreement with his mind . . . and he had a sense that Juliet was close to feeling like he did, but probably best not to push too far on the first night out.

Standing up, he reached his hand down for her to stand, "C'mon, you can help me steer back to the pier and tie down for the night." As they made their way to the motor and fired it up, they could see Juliet's parents still sitting close together, still lost in their own world. As the craft slowly came to life and moved across the surface, JD gave Juliet the control, but kept his hand on hers as she 'learned' how to steer.

Juliet smiled and excitedly walked with JD to the wheel and was like a giddy kid in a candy store when he let her steer his boat. she felt a rush of heat enter her core when he stood so close behind her with his hands on her." Jackson this is so amazing and fun i have never done anything like this thank you. you have made my night. thank you." Juliet ignored the fact if her parents wanted to they could see the position they were in and she turned around and kissed his cheek. she took a little longer to stop and return steering the boat.

Basically, little girl, if you can steer your car down the highway, you can probably handle this pontoon boat," he says with a bit of a tease in voice, calling her "Little Girl" like he did years ago when she was a toddler.

'The only part that takes a little getting used to is bringing it to the pier and getting the lines tied."

As the boat glided to the shore, her Dad headed toward the side that would be coming against the dock, ready to tie down the lines and secure the landing. Her mom was right there with him, to catch the ropes being tossed to make the tie down.

As the boat neared the dock, JD's hands were a little firmer on Juliet's as he helped her slow down the engines and start bringing the side around for the landing. As the boat touched and the lines were tied, JD showed her how to shut off the engines and lock the steering wheel.

Before letting go, he leaned in and kissed the back of her neck, not one of those 'favorite uncle' kisses, but a kiss with some intensity. At the same time, his hands slid down her sides to rest on her hips, before letting go and heading for the dock to join her parents . . .

Back