Eating Your Own Cum

Cream in coffee

I have often put a load in my coffee and have it that way. Gives it a nice creamy texture.
 
This is a variation of Tossed Salad :p

In the series 'Oral Consumption' there are quite a few scenes of come shots on Strawberries ect.
 
I had an ex that was addicted to cum. She had to have it everyday. She'd do shots of it or put it on her cereal. It's very hot to see.

I don't need it everyday, but I sure do love it - the taste, the feel - yum!
 
i have came on a banana and eatin it, came on crackers, came in my water i was drinking, came in my spaghetti, came on my sandwich, and assorted candies. bust still i really like it raw so i can play with the ropes of it and swish it and spit it then suck it back in my mouth. cant do to much cum play if its mixed with your veggies lol.
 
It could just be my cum fetish talking, but having someone cum into food makes me wet. I've haven't the chance to do it IRL, but I love watching clips of it. I love playing with cum normally and having it in my food would just take it to another level.
 
It could just be my cum fetish talking, but having someone cum into food makes me wet. I've haven't the chance to do it IRL, but I love watching clips of it. I love playing with cum normally and having it in my food would just take it to another level.

Hi Tink

Do you have any links to thoose videos?

You've got to give it a go and let usa know how you get on!
 
Eating my own cum out of my wife is a long time fantasy, but I still have the block and let down right after I ejaculate, and she hasn't ever given me receptive or incouraging feedback over a few subtle attempts at initiating pillow talk of her sometime firmly pushing me down or her clamboring up and grinding on my mouth after we've made love...

An approach that I've thought might help guys like me "learn" to enjoy this might be for the lady to take the lead and in a firm/resolute manner, either with or without warning, catch his come in some form of clean/handy container (shot glass, vial, etc-etc) either by handjob, or ideally by draining into it from your sex as you both lay there having just made love. Have him watch the collection process and at what ever level of intensity you felt would work best, you could "dirty talk" to him and tell him that "your" saving it in the fridge and tomorrow night your either going to drizzle it on you or put it in you, and he's not coming again until he's eaten it. That'll raise the bar, but I'm certain that he'll also be thinking (obsessing?) about it all the next day, and I suspect would be very desirous of doing it by the time play time came back around that night. If my wife did this, It'd drive me nuts all day and I'm confident that I'd gobble the load off/out of her and would then fuck her silly - aroused and scared at the sight/realization of the new, clean, shot glass there waiting on the night stand nearby... surely a few evolutions of something like that would coax a guy over the hangup, and it'd also easily be opening to introducing a level of kink where if the lady wanted she could eventually say, as you seductively drizzled the come all over your pussy and he's already aroused and raring to go something like, "Did you see that handsome man checking me out at the restaurant? tonight, pretend like it's his cum..., lap up another mans come for me baby..." It'd blow his mind if you'd prepped it beforehand with a tiny drop of vanilla extract and/or possibly sweetened it a little with some splenda too...

I found, especially in the early days of eating/being fed my own cum, I just needed to be aroused to get over the "hurdle". Once you've ejaculated, try doing what you need to do (or have your wife help you) to get aroused again, bring you closer to orgasm and then have her "feed" you. That always works well for me.
 
Last edited:
i crave it!

i love getting my daily nourishment directly from the source, as well as on my meals. :devil: if my partner hasn't enhanced my food, i lose my appetite.
 
There's really only one mature, reasonable thing to say in response to this thread (and that video of the blackberries):

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!! Gimme gimme! NOW!

Ahem....

That was the tame version.
 
There's really only one mature, reasonable thing to say in response to this thread (and that video of the blackberries):

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!! Gimme gimme! NOW!

Ahem....

That was the tame version.

I prefer the blackberrie svideo to the chocolate video, but then im not a chocolate lover!
 
I'm due for another snack, so I'm gonna get the mrs to let me fuck her nice tits and have her shove my face between them and hold me there until they are spotless. That pool of white on her clevage after I pound her tits always looks so hot, guess I'm gonna find out how it tastes. My first time without handcuffs.
 
I enjoy eating my own as it is. I've never had the chance to eat my cum from someone's pussy but I would love to try it and taste both our juices mixing together mmmm :)
 
Back
Top