What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collecting overdue fees from clients. :rolleyes:

Preferably without inflicting irreparable damage, but I'm flexible... :cool:

Okay, it's official, I feel sorry for this poor woman. She's got a class that bails on her at the drop of a hat. From four students between the two campuses, it's down to her and I.

050911_rihanna.jpg

I'm sure it doesn't feel any different, but I would ever so much love to have a woman with full pouty lips use 'em on me....

Go figure.

:D

Wish I knew what it is that makes me feel completely at ease around some, whereas around some (equally nice!) others I feel like a consummate pest. :(

probably shouldn't post after taking ambein, not only can I not spell...

oh gosh I have to get ready for a client...

How unready I am for tomorrow. I have all my clothes together, but that's about it. I sure don't feel picture ready :(

How god damn good this Floyd track is....magical audio cheesecake I tell you....you make that strat your bitch David....

How god damn good this Floyd track is....magical audio cheesecake I tell you....you make that strat your bitch David....

He's one of my all time favorites...and seeing Pink Floyd is in my top ten all time..great show!!

they say tone is in the fingers...and hes got magical ones.

I got into Pink Floyd only a few years ago. I really like their work. It's full of hidden depths which I didn't appreciate when I was younger.

I still remember how excited I was after getting the tickets for my 5 friends and I.... we took a limo too. It seemed to take forever for the day to arrive...I can still feel the excitement I felt.. hard to believe that was 1987 :eek:

Run Like Hell.....best song of the night..

He's one of my all time favorites...and seeing Pink Floyd is in my top ten all time..great show!!

they say tone is in the fingers...and hes got magical ones.

Seriously I know exactly what you mean, never saw Floyd but I did go see Gilmoure's solo act..
ncpda.gif

..you are 110% right.

I got into Pink Floyd only a few years ago. I really like their work. It's full of hidden depths which I didn't appreciate when I was younger.

Yea, it's def one of those groups appreciated more by those who have lived a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back