Fake accounts?

JewishProf

Really Experienced
There seem to be a lot of new accounts with female names with no profile and no posts. I suspect that they are fake and have been created by the site administrator to redress the embarrassingly skewed gender ratio. Do others have thoughts on this?

Dave

I'm not sure who created them but the number of recently opened blank accounts with feminine names is surprisingly large.

Right

Anyone with 1 post is a redflag for me especially when they ask for something outlandish. I think your on to something.

Doing this for many years, I have come to the conclusion that 90% of females in adult or taboo groups are male.

That's why I only do 1-2-3 chats/texts before moving to voice. Their excuses to why they can't voice chat are beyond amazing sometimes.

Why a man needs to pretend to be female online is beyond me.

Last week I got two PMs exactly identical except for the sender name. Both were from names with no posts. I didn't check the first, the second was created back in February.

vicsubsgoldstelog said:
hello, I like you.
I want to meet you, but I get acquainted only here, (please add me):
url=http://***********.com/********865]**********-usa.com/sexylexx[/url

p.s. my nickname - sexylexx. I'm waiting for you. :heart:

So this is obviously spam. They didn't even bothered to randomise the message a little bit.

EDIT: my few attempts to fool forum software into not censor the link in the message are unsuccessful, but it is important. The link is to: "moringa vn" (com) with parameters, while text of the link indicate "dating in usa" (com)

So don't follow that link, nobody knows where you will go, but not where you think, most probably. Or at least not directly.

EDIT2: btw, how to report PM spam?

Last edited:
Last week I got two PMs exactly identical except for the sender name. Both were from names with no posts. I didn't check the first, the second was created back in February.

So this is obviously spam. They didn't even bothered to randomise the message a little bit.

EDIT: my few attempts to fool forum software into not censor the link in the message are unsuccessful, but it is important. The link is to: "moringa vn" (com) with parameters, while text of the link indicate "dating in usa" (com)

So don't follow that link, nobody knows where you will go, but not where you think, most probably. Or at least not directly.

EDIT2: btw, how to report PM spam?

I've received similar PMs, but it was awhile ago. Also had a link to a supposed picture.

Back