Special Ability

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652

attachment.php


Enabled by


Caron4Flash as Jerome Steinmetz,

and​

EmpressJosephine as Sara Williams.



Part I: "Kiss on My List"............1.
Part II: "Goodnight and Goodmorning"............2.



Please respect the fact that this thread is closed, and only the authors listed above should post in it. Thank you!




 

Attachments

  • Title01.jpg
    Title01.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Part I: "Kiss on My List"


Flashbacks



attachment.php


"Love is what it does and ours is doing nothing,
"But, all the time we spent,
"It must be good for something.
"Please forgive all the disturbance I'm creating,
"But you got a lot to learn if you think that I'm not waiting for you."



On her feet with her lighter held in the air, Sara did not know what prompted her to look down at Jerome just then. Perhaps she felt his eyes upon her. As Hall and Oates finished up “Wait for Me,” Jerome gave her that look.

She had seen it before, years earlier. Having grown up around the Steinmetz household, Sara had the habit of simply walking into their home without knocking. That day, she found their house disturbingly quiet. Worried that something might have happened to Jerome, she hurried up the hallway to his closed bedroom door and flung it open without knocking.

“Hey!” Jerome had shouted and turned over the 4x6 photograph he held in his left hand, while his right still gripped his erect penis where he sat. He had not reacted in time. She had seen her own face on the photo and now recognized her handwriting on the back. Jerome started mumbling apologies and excuses.

“It’s cool,” Sara immediately replied. She really wanted to save him embarrassment, and she instinctively knew the best way to do it. “I know how you feel. It’s this fucking hot weather. I’ve needed to come all day! Besides, wouldn’t you rather do it looking at the real thing?”

Without another word, she had loosened and pushed down her short blue denim cut-offs. According to habit, she wore no panties, so he could see every detail as she started touching herself. Through half-closed eyes, she watched Jerome resume masturbating, now looking at her instead of her photograph. She enjoyed the display of his stiff organ, its head and veins engorged with blood, as his hands slid up and down it with increasing speed. It took him a while yet, probably because having her there discomforted him. When he finally ejaculated all over his own hand and lap, it prompted her own orgasm. Before he had caught his breath, Sara pulled up her shorts, kissed his cheek, and whispered. “Thanks... I needed that.”

Afterward, she avoided Jerome for a while, not sure how he would interpret he impulsive action. When she finally did see him again, he gave her that look for the first time. She ignored it, still unsure how to respond. Back then, she had a steady boyfriend, after all.

She felt a twinge of sexual desire from that memory when it occurred to her that she had put on that same pair of shorts tonight for the concert. Not only did they complement the dark blue tank top she had selected, but her legs always drew compliments, and she exposed them whenever she could. The high heels of her white, leather fringed ankle boots brought out the smooth curves of her calves and thin thighs. The sheer bra she wore made her pert but average size bust look equally voluptuous under her top.

As the cheers and applause diminished, but before the next song started, she bent down and yelled so Jerome could hear. “What a fantastic show.... God damn, but these seats are fucking great!”

Together, they had listened to and loved Hall and Oates since she had bought their second big album back in 1975, simply because she loved its song “Sara Smile,” relating it to her own name. So she had asked Jerome to tonight’s concert, promoting their latest album, H2O. Her tickets for this show, however, would have placed them in the nose-bleed seats. When the ushers saw Jerome in his electric wheelchair, however, they took them aside and explained that he could not sit in that “handicap inaccessible” section.

“Hell no!” Sara had growled in reply. Too often she had seen Jerome treated like a second class citizen because of his disability. Her voice rose with her anger. “I paid good money for these tickets. You ain’t shoving me and my friend in no fucking corner!”

“Please, Miss,” the usher replied with a patience suggesting he recognized this reaction. “Please wait until you see where we’ll place you instead. I’m sure you’ll find it satisfactory.”

The arena’s first mezzanine included, right in the center, a widened concrete deck for the light and sound boards. The usher led them to an open area to the right of these, pointed to were they wanted Jerome to park, and brought out a folding chair so that Sara could sit right next to him. Not only did this place them at least twice as close to the stage than her tickets would have done, but also, by being right next to the band’s sound engineers, they heard the music perfectly.

After the main part of the show, as the crown clapped, whistled and stomped, demanding an encore, Sara leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Goddammit, Jerome! This is the best concert of my whole fucking life!”



 

Attachments

  • 0P001a.jpg
    0P001a.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Sara looked so beautiful in the outfit that she chose to wear, it made guys glance at her all night.
During the concert, Jerome couldn’t help thinking of the day, they ended up masturbated together.
Her eyes were fixed on him rubbing his cock with his palm. Her back arching on his bedroom door, licking her lips as he came on his lap.

Then, he thought of the day that Sara made a surprise visit to him from college. Her long time boyfriend, Denny had just broken up with her. She was heartbroken. Sara thought for sure that she was going to marry him. Jerome and Sara talked for hours and when she was about to leave, she put a hand on Jerome’s arm and said, I love you. He said, I love you.

After she left, that night Jerome was thinking about her and couldn’t sleep. He got on his stomach and humped his bed pretending it was Sara. Jerome was conflicted and feeling guilty and frustrated. He was a late bloomer,, it was only the 2nd time that he had masturbated. It wasn’t just lust for Jerome, he truly loved her. She totally took him under her wing in school, took him to games and parties so people got to know her like she did.

Jerome loved being at the concert with her. But was uneasy all through the night. He wanted to tell her that he was in love with her and he wanted to sleep with her. But their friendship meant so much to him.

As the last song of the night played, kiss on my list. Sara kissed him on his cheek and leaned on his shoulder and said, I love you.

Going out of the arena, Sara got on back of Jerome’s chair, hand on his shoulder and rode it to their van. As they were going down the arena concourse, guys were staring at them. Sara exclaimed, Yea, I am with him! Deal with that motherfuckers! Then, she laughed and went to Jerome, Man, could this night get any fucking better.
 
Last edited:
“The Sky Is Falling”



“Man!” Sara growled, clutching the steering wheel as rain splashed against the windshield as if God herself threw buckets-full of water against it. “Could this night get any fucking worse?”

She referred only to the weather. Up until the storms started, she had enjoyed the whole evening perfectly, from the preferential seating, to seeing the looks on so many leering dudes’ faces when they realized she had come to the show with some scrawny guy in a wheelchair. Fuck `em all! Sara thought. In the ways that really count, Jerome was twice the man any of those peckers would ever be!

Lightning flashed, sparkling off the streaks the tired old wiper blades left on the glass. Sara’s cigarette remained ignored in the ashtray, a stray wisp of smoke curling up from where over two inches of calendrical ash met the yet unburned paper. Sara squinted through the sheets of rain.

“I think that’s a gas station up there,” she sighed. “I need a break. Let’s stop long enough to top off the tank.”



 
Jerome gave Sara his dad’s phone number so she could call him telling him that he won’t be home tonight. Jerome’s dad knew that Sara had his son’s best interest at heart, he trusted her. Said, ‘’no problem, see you two tomorrow.’’

Jerome watched Sara going to the phone booth next to the gas station. Her legs were sexy as hell and those white ankle boots were a fucking turn on. She turned and looked back at him with this look.

https://giphy.com/gifs/rph-olivia-munn-gif-hunt-toG7iodWuRlD2/fullscreen


Jerome looked down at his blue jeans, oh no, he said. He had pre cum in his pants.
 
Last edited:
“Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid”



After Jerome’s father, Sara called her roommate, Kelly, to explain she would not get home until sometime tomorrow.

“An all-nighter, eh?” Kelly giggled suggestively. “I thought you were out with Jerome.”

“I sure-as-shit am!” Sara sneered automatically at her friend’s implication that Jerome somehow would not interest a woman that way. “He’s a guy too, you know.”

“Sorrr–ry!” Kelly lilted defensively, then decided to change the subject. “Wait! I gotta tell you. I just heard....”

Sara did not pay attention to Kelly’s gossip. Instead she glanced over to see Jerome watching her. She smiled in reply and, almost instinctively, slowly blinked her eyes while adding a slight wiggle of her shoulders to a demure smile. She knew what message that sent, and she could tell by the way Jerome looked down shyly that he understood.

That she meant what she silently suggested, though she had never quite admitted it before, came to her as little surprise. She had always loved Jerome, as a friend and like a brother. Now, as adults, it only made sense to express that love — at least the non-familial aspects — through adult intimacy. Sighing raggedly, she felt her nipples stiffen at the thought and a sultry hollowness between her thighs.

“That’s all great, Kell,” she breathed into the phone. “You can tell me the rest tomorrow. I... I’ve used up this dime and gotta go.”

She looked back at the van and saw Jerome again looking at her. She met his gaze steadily and, when she heard Kelly say goodbye, she hung up the phone with her right hand. As she did, knowing that Jerome could see her whole body through the telephone booth’s glass walls, she slid her left hand to the front of her shorts, stoked herself once, and then slowly unzipped them while he watched.




 
It was tricky but Jerome transferred himself from his wheelchair to the front passenger seat of the van to get a better look at Sara in the phone booth. When she hung up the phone, he had a clear view of her touching herself and unzipping her shorts.

It was to much for him. He had a pair of pull on jeans on and he pulled the front and his underwear back so he could rub his cock with his palm while watching her. She is so beautiful, he thought while rubbing the hell out of his cock.

Sara rubbed herself for a bit, then took a lolipop from her purse,got out of the phone booth with her shorts still unzipped and walked slowly to the van in the pouring rain. She had a look that she was on a mission.

https://giphy.com/gifs/these-rocks-munn-SkdEsEsLGhJ8A/fullscreen

Jerome tried to finish before she got in the van, but she looked so good in the pouring rain, he had to take his time.

As she got in the van, she had this expression on her face. https://giphy.com/gifs/olivia-munn-newsroom-KoavnyyXStF7i/fullscreen

She watched him attendantly as Jerome finished up. His face got beat read and he had a look of embarrassment.

Sara said,, ''It's ok, babe, I am gonna to find us a hotel so we can make love all night long!''
 
Last edited:
“Pleasure Beach”



Jerome’s eyes focused on Sara’s face as he continued to masturbate, even after she had settled back into the drivers seat. Knowing he fantasized about her when he played with himself had turned her on ever since the incident in his bedroom. She wanted her face to show how she felt, so she slipped her index finger through the open zipper in her shorts and started stroking her now slick slit. She sighed sensually.

After that, it did not take much longer for Jerome to come. He immediately blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

“It’s okay, Babe,” she reassured him as she pulled her hand from between her thighs and, despite its wet finger, took hold of the hand now motionless in his lap. “I am gonna to find us a hotel so we can make love all night long!”

She could feel globs of semen on his hand. She lifted it and, leaning forward, licked some of it clean. She had appreciated the flavor of sperm ever since she had first given head to her old boyfriend Denny. Already horny in the phone booth, she now felt on fire, so she chuckled. “I don’t know about you, but I need to fucking come about a dozen times before I’ll be able to sleep!”

She let go of his hand, licked their mixed juices from her fingers, and dropped the van into gear. As they set off down the highway, the rain slackened to a sprinkle. In truth, they now had no reason to not head back home. Sara didn’t care. She wanted to sleep — or, better yet, not sleep — with Jerome tonight. Her hips rocked with desire as she drove.

Fortunately, they had not gone far when a distinctive neon glow appeared ahead. It soon resolved into a sign for the “Bel Air Palms Motel,” an ostentatious name for a mediocre lodging needing to boast of having “Pool – TV – Phones.”

INAs.gif


The source of the pretension of its name became evident as Sara pulled into the parking lot. The large plate glass windows of the motel’s rooms all faced three sides of a semicircular swimming pool bent around a tableau of hedges and realistic but surely fake palm trees suggesting a tropical island.

interior_image_10013.jpg


“It’s not much,” Sara laughed. “But it’s where I’m about to blow, among other things, your fucking mind!”



 
Sara went into the lobby to get a room. She went to the guy at the desk, see the guy in the van, I am going to fuck him silly tonight.. She laughed as she got the key from the guy and went to the van to let Jerome out.

After they got into the room, Jerome motioned her to sit on the bed, he wanted to talk.

Jerome had his communication board, laid out like a typewriter keyboard to talk to Sara. But he also had his mini computer with him. With his mini computer, he could program things that he like to say and print it out for people when he wanted to. The print out looked like a grocery receipt which was strange, but it worked for him,

Jerome thought the sex subject might come up with Sara, so he programed this message for her to save time during their discussion.

Sara,
I have been in love with you ever since you first sat next to me at lunch in junior high. You helped me so much getting adjusted after being mainstreamed into a regular school. You went with me to school events, etc. to help people to get to know me like you did. You helped me so much when my mom got ill and then passed away. You even offer to read my eulogy for mom for me, before I had a chance to ask ya

I want to show you how much I love you with every fiber of my being but you just broke up with Denny. You went with him for years. I don’t want to be just a rebound guy for you. Your friendship means so much to me, I hate to do anything to ruin it

He had something else programmed for her. But he waited for her response before he gave that to her.
 
Last edited:
“Written in Stone”



Sara perused the thermal tape printout that came from Jerome’s communications board. She tried to hide how she had to wipe a tear from her eye. She cleared her throat before responding.

“I know all this, Silly! That’s half the reason we’re here. And don’t worry, nothing could ruin our friendship. This will only make us closer!”

She leaned in and French kissed him.



 
he gave her something else that he programmed in his mini computer,

Sara
I don't have any protection, the last thing you need is to get knocked up by a fucking cripple!

And as you can see, I am not the biggest guy in the world. I really want to please you the way that you deserve, I just don't know if I can do that or not!
 
“Adult Education”



Sara laughed when she read the first sentence of Jerome’s next message. Seeing the expression on his face, she quickly spoke.

“I’m not laughing at you, Silly. Just about rubbers.”

Her eyes returned to the strip of thermal tape and she read the rest.

“Oh, you darling!” she smiled at him, then stood to retrieve her purse. “Don’t worry about any of this. I still got rubbers in my purse from when me and Denny were together.”

She pulled out a few foil packets to prove it, then knelt down by his side and smiled at him lovingly. “As for the rest, it ain’t size that matters, but what you do with it... and other things. By the time I’m done with you tonight, you’ll know how to make any woman come like there’s no fuckin` tomorrow!”





 
Jerome on his board said, are you sure,Sara? She got a sexy look on her face and said, hell yes!

He asked her to get naked and get in bed but leave her boots on.

Jerome transferred himself in bed with Sara,took his jeans off, and she helped him with putting the rubber on.

He grabbed the headboard to raise his body above hers. Looked at her as to say, was it ok to enter her.
 
Last edited:
“Do What You Want, Be What You Are”



Sara had to stop underestimating Jerome. Having laid back on the bed, nude except for her boots — she never understood the male desire for women to wear shoes in bed; Denny had it, too — Jerome transferred himself to join her. She helped him undress, but no more than she would any other lover. Then she rolled the rubber onto his already stiff cock.

She had planned to mount him, but Jerome had other ideas. When he reached up and grabbed the headboard, she returned to lying on her back. She found it cute that he still looked as if she might deny herself to him now. As he positioned his hips over hers, she smiled invitingly, spread her legs, and moved her hips so that her already wet pussy slid upon his erection.

“Take me, Jerome... do to me whatever you want!”





 
Sara helped Jerome to slide his cock in her pussy. It was so warm and tight to him, what a sensation. It was lame, but Jerome practiced by humping his bed and pretending it was Sara, it actually helped him last longer than he thought he would. Sara’s pussy muscles clinched on his cock making it easier for him to stay in and hitting her clit back and fourth.

Sara put her arms around his shoulders, and curled her legs to hold his back in place. He went slowly, she saw the frighten and scared look on his face. She said, ‘’It’s ok, J, take your time there’s no hurry. You are going good, we have all fucking night’’ He went a bit faster and leaning down to suck on a tit. Sara let out a big groan, ohhh J.

They had the radio on, I Can’t Tell You Why by the Eagles came on when they were making love. When Sara heard the line, ‘’You don’t have to worry, just hold on tight-don't get caught in your little world- cause I love you’’ tears built in her eyes, she began to cry and she said, ‘’ Oh God Babe, I am fucking in love with you!''
 
“Love Revelation”



There.

She had said it.

And it wasn’t just from the intimacy of the moment. She had felt it for years.

She had always wondered if she should, and if she could. Her present passion made it inevitable.

Regardless, it felt good to finally say it. In fact, it felt wonderful!

Sara moaned as the first tingles of orgasm rose in her loins.



 
Jerome's legs began to cramp but he needed and wanted to go on. He needed to prove to himself and to Sara that he was a man, all man.

He went fast and slow,then fast and slow. Rested his cock on her clit. Then went fast again, Sara slapped his shoulders, said ''Stop it,Fuck you!!'' As clear as day, Jerome went ''When?'' Sara said.''NOW!' He thrust into her as hard as he could falling on top of her, cumming like no man has came in her before!
 
“Gloryland”



Sara’d had stronger orgasms before, and longer ones, but never one she cared about as much.

Fuck!” she screamed as she came, then moaned. “Fuck that’s good....”

She hugged Jerome tightly with her arms and legs as her hips rocked, a little less forcefully with each thrust, until she lay still beneath him.



 
after their 1st round of love making, Jerome grabbed his board from the night stand, did i hurt you? You were really moaning. I am so sorry if I did!
 
“Love Out Loud”



Sara chuckled deeply when she read what Jerome had written.

“The moaning was from pleasure, Silly!” she said as she gave him a quick kiss. “Now, I promised we’d fuck all night. It’s your turn to be on your back, if that’s okay.”


 
Sara got on top of Jerome. He put his hands around her hips urging her to go faster. He looked up at her with love and appreication.

He wondered to himself what was Sara thinking and feeling as they made love.
 
“Back Together Again”



Having gotten Jerome on his back, Sara saw Jerome’s erection had already mostly returned. So she straddled his hips and, rocking hers, used the slick folds of her womanhood to coax it back to full hardness. He grabbed her hips and guided her. She groaned with satisfied pleasure when it slipped back into her. Looking lovingly into his eyes, she saw questions lingering there.

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” she assured him, her voice deep and breathy. “At least since that day in your bedroom when we watched each other, and I knew you felt this way for me. Oh, Jerome! I love you!”


 
Jerome was blown away with the warm sensation being in her pussy. He loved her for so long,he was still scared of this changing their relationship. If they were doing this, he wanted to please her as she pleased him He wondered if he could do that.
 
“Do What You Want, Be What You Are”



Finally, Sara could let go. She no longer needed to repress her feelings. Too long had she treated Jerome just as a brother. Finally, she could follow her desires and have him as her lover.

So many people would disapprove of this for so many reasons. That had held her back more than her veneer of swaggering individualism wanted to admit. Having now finally taken this step, her self-assured nonconformity reasserted itself and reassured her. She would do what she wanted, regardless of what anyone except Jerome sought or expected of her.

“Fuck!” she cried out as burgeoning torrents of pleasure shook her body. She screamed. “I want this!”

Her hips started to thrust with exhilarated vigor. She groaned with rhapsodic determination. She would make him come again, and herself in the process.


 
Jerome saw the lust in Sara's eyes. She was really into this. Jerome grabbed her hips pulling her harder into her. He moaned and she yelled, Oh Fuck,J, i am cumming again.

afterwards, Sara lit a cigarette, held it in between her fingers, and said, you really know how to fuck.

He got his commuication board and said, We aint done yet babe, I notice you were wearing a pearl necklace, I pointed for ya to wrap it around my still hard cock. You looked at me strangely. But did what I asked. You got on top of me and we started to hump. My hands around your ass pulling me harder into you. As soon as you were about to cum again, I pull out but leave the pearls inside of you. I asked you to put your pussy in my face, you glady did and with my teeth, i pulled the pearls out one by one up and over your clit to get them out, you screamed loudly, and slammed back on my cock.............................
 
Last edited:
Back
Top