Last TV Show You Watched V3

I've heard very good things, your thoughts?

Hi...You want to know my thoughts? Okay. :cattail:

It's very interesting. It is a bit violent and weird, it also feels very dystopian like, but I'm intrigued to keep watching its development even if the Western-theme was never my favorite thing to watch. So I guess what caught my eye was the futuristic theme (artificial intelligence) mixed with the old days.

The narrative, the writing, the photography... each of those things look incredibly amazing, showing careful thought.

Hi...You want to know my thoughts? Okay. :cattail:

It's very interesting. It is a bit violent and weird, it also feels very dystopian like, but I'm intrigued to keep watching its development even if the Western-theme was never my favorite thing to watch. So I guess what caught my eye was the futuristic theme (artificial intelligence) mixed with the old days.

The narrative, the writing, the photography... each of those things look incredibly amazing, showing careful thought.

Excellent, it's on my list of shows to watch. Thanks for the viewpoint :)

Watched an hour of old "2 Broke Girls", as Kristen seems to stay busy, but the others like Ryan Hansen seem to be "blink & you miss 'em". (Former deserving, latter not.)

Back