Mutual stroking

My spouse finds it hot, we have played with several couples or singles and she really enjoys watching things transpire. She provides the viewing material and we do what we are told. Lots of good times!
 
Seriously looking

This is something that I’m dying to try. I live in the Florida Panhandle and would love to talk to someone about a meet up. Definitely down with a Skype session too. I love being watched and get off the hardest.
 
Havent done it since I was in college. My roomate and I helped eachother out on several occasions and it was always very hot.

Thinking back I think we were both on the verge of going further but never got there. Something to look forward to now....:devil:
 
Mutual Stroking substitutes

If I am alone.... I like to read some of the great stories on this site and milk myself slowly...so many different themes.....awesome...so thank you to all the writers
 
If I am alone.... I like to read some of the great stories on this site and milk myself slowly...so many different themes.....awesome...so thank you to all the writers

Second that. Wished I had a real life 'friend' to share the pleasure with. I would want to more than just stroke him though ;)
 
Do tell more

It would be cool to have him take charge and either talk me into and encourage me to go down on him. The "you know you want to and nobody will ever know" sort of thing or put gentle pressure to my shoulders with a pleading look in his eyes and "I really want your mouth". ;)
 
With the right guy I imagine this would be pretty hot. I had the chance once with a guy I met online many years ago but never got around to it.. Given the chance again..
 
Second that. Wished I had a real life 'friend' to share the pleasure with. I would want to more than just stroke him though ;)

everyone knows that mutual stroking is a gateway drug to mutual sucking
 
Back
Top