Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got both because I've been sick for a week. Sorry to hear you're sick, too. Whatever I had was bad. It's not leaving without a fight, either. I hope you get well soon!

Hope you get well soon:rose: Sorry to hear that.

:kiss:

John

I'm beginning to think he's just fucking with me- he hasn't offered a shred of proof. That's right, I know you're probably reading this right now. If you know the answer to the question I sent you, then respond. If not, I'll assume you're just a sick fuck who likes to play games with people.

I've got both because I've been sick for a week. Sorry to hear you're sick, too. Whatever I had was bad. It's not leaving without a fight, either. I hope you get well soon!

cheer up ima and get well soon missed you though

I'm beginning to think he's just fucking with me- he hasn't offered a shred of proof. That's right, I know you're probably reading this right now. If you know the answer to the question I sent you, then respond. If not, I'll assume you're just a sick fuck who likes to play games with people.

Unfortunately there are a lot of those on the internet. I'm sorry for your troubles babe.

You're welcome :) Honey, if you'd had what I did, you wouldn't have felt like leaving your room. Now behave yourself and get well ;)

haha no, I know what I have isn't that big of a deal, just a cold. but where's the fun in behaving? :p Really wish I had some company to take a nice long hot bath with though...

Don't let them fuck you over like that. There's always got to be an asshole to ruin things. *Hugs* :rose:

I assume you all can guess my lifestyle based on my Username.

A year ago someone sent me an email tellling me my wife was fucking my best friend. Dang. Who'dathunk it?
They were trying to get me to stop her from visiting him. Or to stop him from visiting us.
I challenged them to provide me with proof, and how they came buy this proof.
In the meantime a girl that was trying to get closer to my friend was saying she was getting similar emails with quotes from their IM convo's. Turns out, we're pretty certain she was behind it.

They were right, of course. My wife and friend were freaking out. I told them to be more public and see what happens, but they were askeered to.

Here's my confession:
I confess that I wish they where more public so, A) I could get a girlfriend without seeming like a creep to the women I've approached, and B)So we wouldn't have to do all this PITA, expensive, sneaking around.

haha no, I know what I have isn't that big of a deal, just a cold. but where's the fun in behaving? :p Really wish I had some company to take a nice long hot bath with though...
Well now, a long, hot bath could be good for me and I am feeling better;) Start the bathwater. We'll get hot and steamy one way or another :kiss:

I confess that people that see the Virgin Mary in their toaster strudel icing make me giggle and want to punch them in the pituitary gland...

hunt him down beat him and hang him from a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back