To be honest... AGAIN

Nightly BUMP

Hello lovely ladies of lit...

How are you all tonight? Bored? say hello :)

Thanks for stopping by:rose:

Morning BUMP

TGIF!!

Morning ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Bored? Drop me a line

Thanks for dropping by :rose:

Bump

Good evening ladies, :D

How are you all tonight?

Interested in chatting?

Feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

BUMP again

Hello lovely ladies of Lit!

Hope you are all doing well:rose:

Bored tonight?! ME TOO! Feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks for stopping by,

Matt

Happy Monday!

Just a bump...

Hope you are all doing well.

Bored? Drop me a line

Matt

Bump!

Hi ladies,

How are you tonight? Bored, wanna chat?

Drop me a line.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Matt

Bump

Hitting the reset button.

Hello all you amazing ladies of lit. :rose: How are you tonight? Bored? Feel free to drop me a line :D

Thanks for stopping by

Matt

Bump

Good afternoon ladies :rose:

Hope you are all doing well :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Matt

Bump

Hello lovely ladies of Lit.

To be honest again... I am posting this to find someone to help pass the time. I have ZERO desire for a relationship at this point. I won't fall in love with you, I don't want to meet you or anything along those lines. We don't even have to exchange pics. What I am in SERIOUS need of is GOOD conversation, a few laughs and a chance to get to know a few nice NORMAL women ( by normal I mean NOT insane. Kinky is just fine. ) Married, single it doesn't matter to me. I know you're out there. I still have faith... just not as much as I used to. :rolleyes:

I am educated, witty, and BORED. So feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Hello Matt, what would you like to talk about? What are your likes and dislikes? What do you do when you arent on lit? I love good conversation!

Bump

Good afternoon ladies :rose:

How are you all today? ;)

Hope to hear from you all soon...

Matt

Let's just say that now I am returning the favor for the rude post you left me.

Ladies,

I would not waste my time on this immature and untactful child that seems to think he is a man. He had no concept on how to act around a women or how to treat one. For all the bluntness he gives out, he cannot take. When I suggested his attitude could be taken in a bad way, my reward for my input was an immature rant in my private messages that even a 3 year old would be ashamed of. He has also placed a post in one of my threads, in order to laugh at my quest to find my first love who is a member of this site. This is not someone you want to mess around with in the aspect that he is more trouble than he is worth. I highly doubt he'll be anything but loud and quick in his ministrations anyway.

Love,

Cyren

LOL.... Classy.

If that's the best you've got " Ma'am" I am very disappointed. I all said was Karma is a bitch. If you fuck with someone for no reason you get what you pay for. :) And Karma got you pretty good tonight wouldn't you say?

Thanks for dropping by::rolleyes:

Let's just say that now I am returning the favor for the rude post you left me.

Ladies,

I would not waste my time on this immature and untactful child that seems to think he is a man. He had no concept on how to act around a women or how to treat one. For all the bluntness he gives out, he cannot take. When I suggested his attitude could be taken in a bad way, my reward for my input was an immature rant in my private messages that even a 3 year old would be ashamed of. He has also placed a post in one of my threads, in order to laugh at my quest to find my first love who is a member of this site. This is not someone you want to mess around with in the aspect that he is more trouble than he is worth. I highly doubt he'll be anything but loud and quick in his ministrations anyway.

Love,

Cyren

For the love of controversy

I just love this show... it would be helpful if we could see the rant and if you could also post threads of wherever the fight is going down.

My school playground was no fun... I :heart: Lit

I just love this show... it would be helpful if we could see the rant and if you could also post threads of wherever the fight is going down.

My school playground was no fun... I :heart: Lit

I deleted it... basically she found my ad to be rude... because I am honest about what I want? Don't play games. etc. I told her to mind her own business. Then she went on a nerd rage because HER thread was deleted / moved. I simply stated that Karma was a bitch. :) She went off with that rant above. I am not even mad. It was funny!

Thanks for dropping by:) Have a good night.

I deleted it... basically she found my ad to be rude... because I am honest about what I want? Don't play games. etc. I told her to mind her own business. Then she went on a nerd rage because HER thread was deleted / moved. I simply stated that Karma was a bitch. :) She went off with that rant above. I am not even mad. It was funny!

Thanks for dropping by:) Have a good night.

You do realise that talking directly to people on your threads qualifies as chatting with them which qualifies it for the playground, right? :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me... Don't know if I can say the same about those other "fucking skankin bitches and male idiots". :D

You do realise that talking directly to people on your threads qualifies as chatting with them which qualifies it for the playground, right? :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me... Don't know if I can say the same about those other "fucking skankin bitches and male idiots". :D

Well I try to stay out of peoples way, rarely if EVER make a negative comment on a thread or in private. Been a rough few days, wasn't in the mood for her shit. So I told her off. lol

No real harm I got a good laugh out of Karma putting her in her place, as well as the childlike rant she posted on this thread. lol

Life is good :)

Well I try to stay out of peoples way, rarely if EVER make a negative comment on a thread or in private. Been a rough few days, wasn't in the mood for her shit. So I told her off. lol

No real harm I got a good laugh out of Karma putting her in her place, as well as the childlike rant she posted on this thread. lol

Life is good :)

Your the one who is childlike- wearing your underpants on the outside.

And why is this bitch Karma being so meddlesome on Lit today?!?

Back