Beauty And The Beast (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,223
Robin Wolf
20

Life has not come for a lot of people, what if you never felt happy? What if all you ever felt was pain? How do you deal with life if its all you feel? Robin felt this way all through her life, knowing she had a huge hole in her heart, a hole that withered her heart and she never had the energy to do anything. She was in school what you call in Emo, which sadly was a classification that labeled her as a freak pretty much. She stayed by herself and never said anything to anyone, she never ate there either. But she remembered the moment this all stopped as well, it was her senior year there was an exchange student his name was Jason Caine. There was something different about him, for one he wasn't a dick head. He was a lot like her, kept his head down and did only what he had to. There were only a few weeks but within those weeks he made her feel happy. She knew what it meant to be known as a freak, though sadly there was a lot more to him then she realized at first. It took a long time for him to gain her trust which was fine, he didn't say much to her but actions spoke louder then words anyway. He did not let her get to close, he didn't hug her and he didn't let her do anything to show affection. She had a feeling he was going to go right after school which was why he did this.

But after school she had seen him around not a lot but the thing was, she was seeing him all the time but she never knew it. Because of what he was. She had not seen him around and was kind of lonely she was trying to find a job and had a few interview's lined up but didn't know if any would bare fruit as they say. It was cold and she was humming to herself as she walked, her eyes scanning the area unsure of what the day would bring. Robin was walking towards the park, her hands in her pockets a hood over her face since the wind was making it very cold. She was thinking of him and she had a bad feeling about something, but wasn't sure who or what. She noticed there was a man watching her and she had a very bad feeling he had something to hurt her with. She walked faster but at the corner of her eye she could see him moving faster, she had no weapons on her no spray no nothing. She got to the park but sadly no one was there, and I mean no one she started to get really scared, her heart was beating fast and in her throat, she thought of him. "Jason..." She decided not to run, she walked to a bench and sat down. Hopefully if he meant to hurt her that he would slit her throat and just be done with it, she didn't know this man.
 
Jason Caine developed a severe skin condition when he was two years old. His parents took him to a specialist who recommended a new science: nanotechnology.

Nano bots were small programable machines, and the doctor believed he could inject millions of them into Jason's body to correct the problem.

The doctor's solution worked for many years, but then in his teens, Jason discovered he could focus on a particular humaniod image and become that image, but it never lasted more than five or six hours at most, then his skin sloughed away, leaving his normal image.

When his dad had been transferred from Germany to the United States, Jason had felt so out of place. He was glad it was his senior year of high school. He would be happy to get away from it; he truly didn't fit in.

He met Robin by accident; they didn't have any classes together. He was leaving school one day when some asshole tripped her, and she fell down on the stairs outside the school.

He helped her up; there was something in her touch he couldn't explain, and the look in her eyes seemed to see into his soul. From that day to now, he started following her home without her seeing him. Some might call it stalking, but he didn't see it that way.

His favorite image to shape to had the features of a wolf. He liked it because of the strength in the legs and arms, but his sense of smell and hearing were also impressive.

Today Robin was walking toward the park, which was not a part of her normal routine. He smelled the three men before he saw them. They were sitting in a small ravine on the north side of the park. From the number of bottles, they appeared to have been drinking for quite awhile.

One of the men staggered from the ravine and saw Robin and called to his companions.

Robin acted as if nothing was wrong and sat on one of the benches near a large tree.

The men were laughing as they staggered in the direction of the benches. “Gonna get me a bitch,” one of them slurred.

Jason wondered why Robin sat there ignoring the men as though they didn't exist. He never allowed people to see him in his beast form, but this situation could turn nasty any moment.

He stepped out from behind a tree and ran. In his wolf form he could cover distances quickly. He reached Robin almost at the same time as the drunks.

He scooped her up under his left arm with her head turned away from him. He continued running until he reached her street where he set her down facing away from him.

He couldn't speak in his wolf form, but he nuzzled her neck, then he released her and ran. A sudden moment of weakness struck him and he almost fell. The change was upon him.

He was so shocked he could barely think. It had been less than two hours. This had never happened before. His strength was almost gone. He limped behind some bushes and fell to the ground. His skin and fur sloughed away, leaving him naked and shivering on the ground. His body was a bloody mess; it would take a few minutes for his skin to return to normal.

He looked up at the sound of footsteps.
 
Everything in her world seemed to have hit her like a train hitting a char with an explosive effect, she felt at first light when she felt arms around her, very human yet very wolf. It was hard to explain he held her in a way she could not see him, and she wasn't sure why but this being was helping her, he honestly had not seen the men until she heard one of them say what they did. But she did not get a chance to react this creature was helping her, and seeing that it was her street she felt the creature nuzzle her, which made her think she this this being. He let her down and he took off, but she was able to see the back end and her eyes were full of shock, not horror but of shock. "Wait!" She called out to the creature and she tried keeping up, but she noticed something very wrong. She saw a trail of fur and knelt down picking up clumps of fur but with blood on it. Because this person helped her she felt compelled to do or say something, she stood up and kept following the trail until it led her to a very naked Jason. She saw him naked and shivering, she didn't understand but her heart took over simple enough really. She made herself known to him and she looked up knowing it was his home, she had nothing to help him and needed it.

"Hang On Jason!" She ran up to his home and pounded on the door, but no one was home or at least no one answered, the door was locked and she was full of adrenaline so she closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them, she had a determined look on her face and she twirled around on one fit and using all the strength she had used her leg she had off the ground and kicked the door open, breaking it but in that moment she didn't care. She ran till she found a blanket that was on the couch and took off back to him. She knelt down and as the same time of kneeling she was compelled to cover him up and placed her hand against his cheek, she could not help but smile at him. She had no idea what she was doing she had no clue about anything but she stayed with him. She did not understand what was going on here but didn't care, she had cared for him but said nothing. The wind was getting colder and sighed softly.

"Come on let me help you inside" She stood up and as he stood up she wrapped him up with the blanket and wrapped an arm around her, helping him. As they passed the door she saw the lock was broke. "Guess I owe you a new lock" She said as they shut the door getting in.
 
Within minutes Jason's skin was back to normal again. He felt a bit ackward being naked under the blanket with Robin sitting next to him on the couch.

“Ah, thanks for the help. I'm sure you might have a few questions, but for the moment, I'm starved.”
 
She looked at him seeing it, hell how did he think she felt seeing him in that state, she never saw a guy naked not even in the movies. She stood up "Get dressed I know my way around a kitchen and hold the women jokes" She said seriously then she started to laugh leaving him to change and she saw a bunch of stuff and made him a sandwich she didn't know what she saw and she really didn't have questions. Honestly she figured it would be over her head anyway and didn't want to fuck with it.
 
Jason was surprised at how casual Robin was acting as if this was an everyday occurance. He waited until she was out of sight, then yelled, “Thanks,” as he ran to his bedroom.

Being naked around anyone was embarressing, especailly someone as beautiful as Robin. He thought she was the prettiest girl at the school. He expected she would be standoffish, but she was so cool – like really chilled out.

He came back down the stairs to find the food she prepared for him. “I really appreciate your kindness, Robin. It means a lot.”
 
She smiled as he sat down and gave him the sandwich and sat down beside him sighing softly. "I could ask you a shit ton of questions but I would be afraid I wouldn't understand. So I will listen to what I do understand, is what my heart tells me, and that is simple" She sat back in the chair and sighed softly. "Your a nice guy who has helped me more then once, why am I worth enough to expose yourself to me?"
 
“You may think I'm nutty, but that day I helped you when someone tripped you on the stairs I felt a connection to you.

“You are of worth and value, Robin. There is nothing you can do to add or subtract from that. Also, have you ever truly seen yourself in a mirror?

“Robin, you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

“I've always been afraid for anyone to see the beasts I can become; honestly, Robin, the thought of you being hurt was not something I could allow to happen. I didn't care what you thought – even if you hated me. I really had no choice other than to help you.”
 
She was touched when he said she was beautiful and could not help but smile "I could never hate you, unsure maybe but that's just because I didn't know there was another being that shared the same planet." She reached over to him and reached out to him and she reached over then pulled back a few moments then placed her hand on his. "It will take me some time to wrap my head around shit, but that's about it" She said looking into his beautiful eyes.
 
Robin's hand touching his was so unexpected. Something was in her eyes he couldn't understand. He leaned forward and kissed her lips gently, feeling extremely foolish for being so bold and also so out of character. He felt himself blushing.

“It appears I might be a wolf without the wolf's clothing.”
 
She blushed as much as he and after the kiss she felt her lips seeing if this was a dream but didn't seem to be, hearing what he said she sighed. "what you are is one hell of a big elephant you know the expression "Address the elephant in the room?" She chuckled a little and sighed. She leaned in and kissed him for a few secons and pulled away. "Just need a little time I understand why you kept me at arms reach"
 
“It is not you, Robin. I have kept everyone away. I still struggle accepting myself as I am. Fear has kept me locked up inside for many years; it is not easy to get past that. Today I set the fear aside to help you, and I hope I can learn to keep fear away.

“I know I like you and want to know you better.” Jason looked away. Robin could have any guy in school. “Maybe we could hang out once in awhile.”
 
She smiled at him and nodded she noticed a pen and paper she wrote down her number, she would have written her address down but he knew it. "You don't have to be afraid of me I accept you for who you are not what you are" She kissed the side of his cheek as she blushed pulling away enjoying the little things.
 
Jason watched Robin leave. He felt as if he were in a daze. He realized he hadn't given her his number in return. “Man, I really am out of it.”

He scribbled down his phone number and scrambled out the door. He ran to catch up to Robin. “Sorry, forgot to give you my number.”
 
She took the piece of paper and put it in her phone in front of him so he would see she was serious and tucked the number away once saved in her phone, she waved goodbye and walking the way home she felt odd and didn't know what it was, she sighed sadly everything seemed to just stop.
 
Jason felt something he had never felt before: an emptiness of missing someone. How can I feel this way? He didn't even know Robin that well; it made no sense.

“I must be losing my mind.”

Something even stranger – he knew exactly where she was – that was really weird.
 
She had a lot to think about she took a shower and only had on a sky blue bath robe that had a nice smooth material to it. She was listing to music and writing in her journal writing about him. "How can I feel this way to a man I don't know that well, but I feel a longing. Maybe I just need him to come to me forcing himself inside me" She was getting herself horny just thinking about it, she stopped writing and shut the light off leaving on one little light so if she needed to get up in the middle of the night she could, she closed her eyes thinking of him. Then came the thought of him behind her moving her in a way that he could enter her body touching her she had to admit the wolf form was diffrent.
 
She didn't know what to think or do the night made her wake up and she had a bad feeling, she closed her eyes trying to calm down because she didn't know what this feeling was. She quickly got up and changed. She got into her car and drove over to his home, was she going insane? she didn't know. She parked and banged on the front door. She checked to see if the door was open and it was she sighed softly, she called out "Jason? It's Robin"
 
Jason heard Robin's voice. He didn't want her to see him in this form. He considered going out a back window, but she might wonder what happened to him.

He turned off the bathroom light. He could see fine in the dark. He moved slowly up the hallway until just before reaching the living room.

She wouldn't see him in the dark, but she stood in the doorway.

“What's wrong, Robin?”
 
She didn't know what was going to happen in the long run, but it was then that she heard him. She turned around and noticed a dark figure on the stairs, she smiled and sighed she was glad he was okay. "Sorry to have just barged in but I got a bad feeling something was wrong" She titled her head to the side knowing all to well something was up because she could hear it in his voice. She noticed his figure was very bulky and rather tall. "Are you sure you are alright?" She knew he was hiding and made her curious. "You don't have to stay in the shadows Jason "
 
Jason cursed to himself after he spoke. Obviously, his voice would be different. His foot took a step forward, and he wondered if he was losing his mind. “Shouldn't be doing this,” he muttered to himself.

He moved slowly, perhaps even, reluctantly, expecting to hear Robin scream at any moment. Even Jason was horrified by his appearance, but even more mystified that he could change without choosing to do it.

He stopped about a foot from Robin and looked at her. “I am ok, but I am worried. This change came without my asking for it; just like the last change ended much sooner than normal.

“I have a feeling that the control I once had over my life is gone. Although the school year is half over, I'm going to drop out and get my GED. I don't see that I have any other choice.”
 
When she heard his voice she noticed it was much different, and her face changed from worried to being curious, she was about to say his name and it was then she saw his face her face changed, not exactly scared but not sure how to react honestly. Hearing he was worried she grew concerned and her expression changed right back to caring. She took his hand, his hand now huge and more like a claw. She would not deny she was a little scared but she cared for him more then anything, she squeezed his hand looking into his eyes.

"When you take on different forms how do you do it? I mean do you have to see yourself in what form you want and then it happens?"
 
Robin's courage surprised Jason; in her position, he might have screamed and ran. “In my mind I picture the creature I want to become. This time I changed without even trying. I admit I am more than frightened at what is happening to me now.”
 
She looked at him "Do you have any problems that I don't know about? any thing bad on your mind if you are depressed or under stress perhaps that is part of the problem. What was the last thing you thought about before you changed?"
 
Back
Top