Visions of the Lovers Trinity

She smiled with a soft laugh.

We could go make something. Once we have caught our breath and can stand

She snuggled against him with a soft nibble at his jawline. She never could have imagined having him back in her life. She danced her fingers over his back more as they laid there tangled in each others arms. She was sure there was nothing that could ever destroy them this time.

Ethan... What should we make for dinner? The kitchen is fully stocked as well as the wine cellar.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"First...let's catch our breaths," He panted to her with a chuckle, "...Then how about we get some food before we go at it again for a round two, my love?"

"We could go make something," She laughed with a smile, "Once we have caught our breath and can stand."

"I don't know," He said allowing her to snuggle up against him and wrapping his arms around her, "I still ruin everything I try to cook, but I'm willing to try if it's not anything too complicated."

"Ethan..." She asked, "What should we make for dinner? The kitchen is fully stocked as well as the wine cellar."

He shook his head, "Too much work involved. Let's just order a pizza. I saw a pizzeria on the way here so it should only be a few minutes before it will be here hot and ready. I have a coupon for them in my pants."
 
Pizza... Okay...Ordering out sounds good too.

Reaching a hand to his cheek.

Some other time we can work with you on cooking.

She remained by him and gestured towards the phone on the nightstand. Reluctantly letting him move to call them whenever he chose. Fingertips dancing softly over his cheek and jawline.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He shook his head, "Too much work involved. Let's just order a pizza. I saw a pizzeria on the way here so it should only be a few minutes before it will be here hot and ready. I have a coupon for them in my pants."

"Pizza..." She asked and shrugged, "Okay...Ordering out sounds good too."

"Good so I don't have to cook anything," He smiled to her, "Now one of us just have to get up off of this bed to get my pants in order to call the pizza place."

She stroked a hand over his cheek, "Some other time we can work with you on cooking."

"Maybe..." He said with a roll of his eyes, "I'll order the pizza."

She gestured to the phone on the nightstand as he reached off of the bed and snagged his jeans to retrieve that crumpled up pizza coupon. He took the phone next and dialed the number. He ordered their large pepperoni pizza with her fingers playing through his beard over his jawline.
 
She smiled curling close nibbling at his earlobe with a purr. Fingers playing with his beard and chest.

Pepperoni pizza hmm maybe a salad with that love.

Slowly she slipped from the bed and over to the wardrobe taking out a wrap dress and throwing it on.

q0xdmg-l.jpg


Glancing back over her shoulder to Ethan she winked and waited till he finished ordering.

Perhaps we should get a little wine or something to drink love?
 
IC: Ethan McCord

She gestured to the phone on the nightstand as he reached off of the bed and snagged his jeans to retrieve that crumpled up pizza coupon. He took the phone next and dialed the number. He ordered their large pepperoni pizza with her fingers playing through his beard over his jawline.

"Pepperoni pizza hmm..." She purred as her fingers traced lines through his beard and chest hair, "...maybe a salad with that love?"

"Right," He nodded before mentioning to the salesperson on the other end of the phoneline to add that salad.

He finished the pizza ordering as she slipped away from him to pull on a knockout of a red dress. She looked over her shoulder and gave a winner of a smile. "Perhaps we should get a little wine or something to drink love?"

"The pizza place doesn't have any wine, love," He smiled back to her, "Do you have any downstairs in the kitchen?"
 
Full wine cellar downstairs.

She smiled.

Question is what to do till the pizza gets here lover.

She moved to stand in front of him and smiled staring into his eyes. Reaching her hand to brush against his cheek.

Nothing to tear us apart ever again.

She could not believe how happy and alive she felt after so long living in this grand tomb of a house.

What made you think to try to find me love? I really bad no idea back then who I truly was.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"The pizza place doesn't have any wine, love," He smiled back to her, "Do you have any downstairs in the kitchen."

"Full wine cellar downstairs," She smiled humorously to him, "
Question is what to do till the pizza gets here lover?"


"Oh...you are insatiable, woman," He smiled back with equal humor, "Allow a man enough time to recover first before asking for another ride on the stallion."

In answer she moved to stand before laying naked on her bed his pants in his hands. She bent down and stroked a hand over his cheek, "Nothing to tear us apart ever again."

All joking around went straight out of the window in that and Ethan reached up taking her hand and giving it an answering squeeze, "Never again will we be separated, Love."

"What made you think to try to find me love," She asked then, "I really bad no idea back then who I truly was."

He looked away with a sigh, "Don't get upset, but after the way our marriage ended, after a few years of depression I ran across your cousin Circe...and I know how you feel about her but she really helped me and told me that you were still out there. It took me a few decades, but I finally tracked you down and will never leave you again?"

----------------X

IC: Danny Johansson

Danny arrived back at his work. His boss stood behind the counter tossing dough. His boss was not happy about the pizzas he'd had to discount the price of because he couldn't deliver them on time. But fortunately his shift was almost over and he could go home and lie on the couch to try and forget the pain.

Maybe he could sneak out and hide in his car until he could do just that.

"Johansson," His boss blared at him, "I know your shift's almost over but we just got an order for a home that's on the street you live on."

"So..." He asked.

"So wait around and deliver it on your way home," His boss said rolling his eyes, "And try to get there on time for once today. I would hope you know the way to your house at least."

Swallowing the comments of what a hard-ass and total asshole his boss was. He nodded, "Sure. I know the way to my street...I'll deliver it."
 
Last edited:
So either the self-centered little sorceress has a heart after all or someone told her to help you... Probably father OR... was there a price for her information?

She had always viewed most of her Godling family as petty self serving and childish. Circe being near the top of that petty self serving list. Still truly it didn't matter as they were her family and surely had to have some redeeming qualities for the mortals to love them so much.

Let's go pick out a wine while you tell me of your encounter with my dear cousin. As for insatiable I recall a time you didn't need as much rest. Are you truly that out of practice? Was there no one else?
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"What made you think to try to find me love," She asked then, "I really bad no idea back then who I truly was."

He looked away with a sigh, "Don't get upset, but after the way our marriage ended, after a few years of depression I ran across your cousin Circe...and I know how you feel about her but she really helped me and told me that you were still out there. It took me a few decades, but I finally tracked you down and will never leave you again?"

"So either the self-centered little sorceress has a heart after all or someone told her to help you..." She surmised, "Probably father OR... was there a price for her information?"

He looked at her as he got off the bed to pull his pants back on. "Yes it was your father," He lied to her.

The truth was much more difficult to tell her. Desperate after decades of searching for Revenna without any leads he had come to Circe for assistance. She had helped him find his wife after he paid her price: forty years as her slave...in her business as a con artist and overall parasite to society...and a slave in her bed. He had left Circe after that forty repulsive years wanting nothing but to wash those four decades off of him and finally search out the woman he actually loved.

"Let's go pick out a wine while you tell me of your encounter with my dear cousin."

He buttoned his jeans and the hung low on his lean muscular hips. To her suggestion he shrugged turning away from her, "There's not much to tell."

Innocently she smiled wryly, "As for insatiable I recall a time you didn't need as much rest. Are you truly that out of practice? Was there no one else?"

"There was one, but she was not you, Revenna," He told her as they walked out of the bedroom on the way to pick out that wine to drink during their pizza. "As for insatiable...let's get some food to restore our energy first and then you'll see."
 
Perhaps protecting you from her usual prices for help.

She had issues with her cousin most of the Gods wouldnt even mention Circe name around her. If there had been a price Circe surely would have gloated about it.

Well what sort of wine love.

She gestured to the massive wine cellar in the basement.

Was she the only one you ever dealt with?
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"There was one, but she was not you, Revenna," He told her as they walked out of the bedroom on the way to pick out that wine to drink during their pizza. "As for insatiable...let's get some food to restore our energy first and then you'll see."

"Perhaps protecting you from her usual prices for help," She suggested.

"Perhaps," He mused with a shrug, "I'm thirsty how about we get that wine."

She led him down the stairs into her very well stocked wine cellar. He whistled appreciatively at her large and varied collection.

She asked him what kind of wine he wanted with a cocky smile on her lips. They had settled on a eight-three year old pinot noir. There they sat sipping the rich dark pinot talking as if the long years apart had suddenly vanished for several minutes until the doorbell rang.

"I think that's the pizza, my love," He told her putting down the empty glass to refill it, "Why don't you go up to get it?"

--------------------X

IC: Danny Johansson

Danny got out of the car carrying the pizza in his arms. He looked up at the house. It would have to be his neighbor's house. He didn't know who lived here. No one on the block seemed to. This was the first house on this street before all the others were built. No one saw anyone coming or going into the house. Growing up he and the other kids kept their distance from it. It was said it was haunted.

He had seen this house in one of his visions though. He could feel the eerie sense of deja vu as he reached the door. Best to get this over with as fast as possible. He rang the doorbell and waited.

The door swung open and a woman looked at him. She was blond with piercing blue eyes and an amused expression on her face as his eyes met hers.

He was assaulted with another vision the instant the door opened. A whirlwind of images of him with her. The next moment he leaned against the doorframe moaning, eyes tight and hands clutching his head from the agony. The pizza in his hands had been dropped onto the floor between them.

"S-sorry," He bit out to her in apology to her over the waves of pain. At least the pizza hadn't spilled out of the box so her supper was not ruined, but any chance of getting a tip pretty much was.

He opened his eyes and looked past her inside her house and his cheeks heated. He could see the sofa in her living room and the vision of her laid out atop it as she bent over him. They were both naked and they were doing it-He looked away in abject mortification...but anywhere he looked there the two of them were...doing some dirty thing. Against the wall, on the stairs, Atop the dining room table.

Danny staggered backward wide-eyed looking at this woman like a mouse would look at the cat that had came upon it. Who was she? Who would she be to him?

He landed on his butt on her front porch clutching his head and crying out from a terrible fresh spike in the pain of his vision.

He saw a man...He was on fire...and he had his hands around this woman's throat crushing the breath from her as he and another man fought to pull the burning man's arms from her.
 
She winced... The power within this one. Suddenly there was more power flooding her now... One of her siblings... Trouble. She was used to pain as death had been her dearest friend or enemy more times than she wished to remember. She left the pizza there and moved to help the boy. When her hands touched his arms she wanted to recoil the energy... The pain her own fear all overwhelming her. Barely able to get him to the antique settee before she collapsed as well.

Ethan...

Voice and mind tried to call out then she heard another name one she did not know...

Help Danny...

Her eyes closed as she passed out on the settee with him.
 
IC: Danny Johansson and Ethan McCord

Danny staggered backward wide-eyed looking at this woman like a mouse would look at the cat that had came upon it. Who was she? Who would she be to him?

He landed on his butt on her front porch clutching his head and crying out from a terrible fresh spike in the pain of his vision.

He saw a man...He was on fire...and he had his hands around this woman's throat crushing the breath from her as he and another man fought to pull the burning man's arms from her.

She came to him bending down to help him back up. Danny looked her in the eye seeing a whirlwind of different events to come, "Who are you?"

She looked back inside calling out, "Ethan...Help Danny..."

Ethan was still in the kitchen when he heard Revenna calling for him. Who was Danny? He hurried to the front door to find her helping up the pizza boy.

Someone else had come and Danny stopped at the sight of the man. He was tall barefooted and shirtless and caught his breath. He had never before noticed a man as beautiful but now with this man there was no other word for it. Muscular like a superhero or one of the statues cut from marble at the museum and a strong handsome face...beautiful...there was no other word.

His visions showed him the two of them, the three of them-some had the woman in them as well, and what they showed him. It couldn't be. He wasn't gay. He didn't like men. He didn't do those things. It couldn't be.

"Arrggh!" Danny staggered back against the frame of their front door clutching the sides of his head. The pain was unbearable. He was going to die here in front of these two people.

He closed his eyes trying to shield himself from the pain and the visions, but only received a bout of dizziness as he staggered forward unbalanced. He didn't hit the floor though. The strong arms of the man caught hold of him. He smelled good, earthy, like a man.

"What happened," He heard the man ask the woman.
 
She was in and out of consciousness. The energy from the boy and the energy seeking refuge within her from one of her siblings leaving this world.

He... The energy... Help him...

She tried to regain her strength to stand on her own.

Get him to the setee. I... I will get him something for the pain.

Holding the wall she made her way to the kitchen and mixed a few herbs in some hot water to make a quick tea. Two fold reason release some extra energy from her siblings powers flooding her and to help the young man with the magical pain.
 
IC: Ethan McCord and Danny Johansson

Ethan held the pizza boy and Revenna in his arms, "What happened?"

Revenna struggled to rise to her feet mumbling, "
He... The energy... Help him..."


Danny groaned eyes opening to see visions of her kissing this man before turning to place her lips on his. Who were these people? What would they be to him?

He shook his head trying to push away from the man.

Ethan didn't let him go easily fending the boy's attempts to push him away and hefting him up in his arms.

To Revenna he asked, "What energy? What's wrong with the kid?"

In answer she pointed over into the living room. "Get him to the setee."

Ethan carried the struggling delivery boy over to the setee and laid him down atop it. "What about you, my love...are you okay?"

Danny groaned at what he saw the visions of he and the man would be doing on the setee. This couldn't be. He didn't like those things he saw them doing. He had to get up and run now.

"I will get him something for the pain," She said walking off leaning against the wall towards the kitchen.

Ethan raised up looking down at the boy. Who was this kid? He looked like such a small frail little guy. His protective and paternal instinct was stirring. "Are you okay? Are you hurt kid?"
 
A little distance helped. She was like a sponge when it came to energy when one of her siblings powers retreated into her untill their return. Her hands were shaking but her mind still saw the boys visions of making love to her... He and Ethan together with her. Intermingled with images of of of the ancient temples of... Aphrodite... Burning. She softly spoke the spell to ease her own pain as she prepared the herbs into a tea for Danny.

Steeling herself for the risk of another onslaught of energy from the boy she slowly made her way back to the setee and Danny. A softly whisped farwell sister fell from her lips as the last of the power surge of her sisters power taxed her body.

Please Danny... Drink this... How long have you had your powers?
 
IC: Ethan McCord and Danny Johansson

Ethan raised up looking down at the boy. Who was this kid? He looked like such a small frail little guy. His protective and paternal instinct was stirring. "Are you okay? Are you hurt kid?"

Hurt? Danny was dying from a searing migraine.

He tried to push away the bare-chested man again. That was a mistake. His skin was so smooth with a bedrock of hard muscle underneath. Was it even possible for anyone to have so many muscles like superman or Hercules, yet flow so naturally. His hand stayed on the man's chest as he explored the texture in fascination that distracted him somewhat from the pain he was enduring. He could almost be curious about what it would be like to be doing the things he saw in his vision with this man.....

Ethan looked down noticing the way the kid was rubbing his hand over his chest. "Uhhh...Kid..." He asked, "...You okay?"

"I...oh..." The hand raced away from Ethan's chest like it had been caught in the cookie jar, "...I'm Okay...sure..."

Then the woman came carrying a coffee mug with a steaming liquid inside. "Please Danny... Drink this..."

He took the mug blushing furiously at the things he saw between them in his visions. This was all so mortifying and terrifying. Who were these people?

He drank the strong flavored liquid. What was it? Tea of some kind?

"Could someone tell me what the hell just happened," The man asked crossing his arms and peering down at him.

"I...See things some times," Danny said holding the empty cup for the woman to take back. Was the pain really falling off? It didn't feel so bad now. Did the tea actually work? "...Visions of things that will happen."

"How long have you had your powers," Revenna asked him.

"For as long as I can remember," He shrugged trying not to look at her so she wouldn't notice how embarrassed he was at what he'd seen them doing to him. He didn't look at the man for the same reason. He stared down at his own hands instead.

"Did you have visions of us just now," Ethan pressed.

Danny's cheeks reddening to something that resembled the color of a tomato answered that question. "Thank you...for helping me...b-but...I-I should just go now....Okay?"
 
Power surge on my part love. Something has happened to...

She paused for a moment and took a step back from both of them.

Aphrodite is... Gone.

She had not seen his visions but she had thanks to Aphrodite's powers seeking temporary refuge in her... She... Felt them... The confusion the warmth the sensual pleasure of it all. Part of her wanted to hold her hand out to Danny but part of her screamed not to... Not to risk the new energy in her affecting the boy.

Danny... If you wish to go that is fine. Know that I can help you with the visions if you so wish it. If even just to help ease the pain of them.

Her eyes shimmered as she looked between them
 
IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan watched as Danny rushed out of the house blushing like some poor kid that had been caught peeking at his father's porno stash. He shook his head with a sigh, "Poor kid whatever happened really floored him, didn't it?"

"Which reminds me." He turned to look at Revenna. "Just exactly what happened, love?"

"Power surge on my part love," Came her answer.

"Oh," He said as if that explained anything. But then he noticed something in the look in her eye, "What is it? What is worrying you?"

"Something has happened to..." She paused and stepped back from him lost in thought before continuing, "Aphrodite is... Gone."

That shocked him. "The goddess..." He asked wanting to think she was mistaken but knowing better. Still there was room to hope. "...Are you sure? Gods are general tough old things afterall."

---------------X

IC: Danny Johansson

Danny rushed into his car and drove it the short distance to his house next door. He left scared and embarrassed and terrifyingly aroused by the whole ordeal.

Who are those people? Who would they be to him? Were those questions he wanted answered?

He climbed out of his mustang looking back over to their house remembering her words on his hurry out of there.

"Danny... If you wish to go that is fine. Know that I can help you with the visions if you so wish it. If even just to help ease the pain of them."

He closed the door behind him trying to put as many walls and barriers between himself and those words as he can.

He didn't want help with his visions...he wanted them gone! More than that he was scared...terrified...of those people...his visions...those people...himself... He wanted nothing more than to go to bed and wake up in the morning to find he'd had the strangest dream.

Yet no matter how far he ran. How many walls and barriers between them he hid behind. Her words, her voice, her eyes, the man's strong body, and what he'd seen them doing...they followed after him, attached to him, like his own shadow.
 
Last edited:
She sighed and shook her head.

When something happens to them their powers... Their magic... Retreat into me. A sort of safe keeping till they return.

She sat down hard shaking.

When I opened the door her power hit me and as I was reaching for the pizza visions magics began sparking in his eyes. I don't know what he saw but with such loving based magic and his blushing Aphrodite's powers did something... I think.

She looked to the pizza...

Well shall we go ahead and eat?
 
IC: Ethan McCord

That shocked him. "The goddess..." He asked wanting to think she was mistaken but knowing better. Still there was room to hope. "...Are you sure? Gods are general tough old things after all."

"When something happens to them their powers... Their magic... Retreat into me," She explained with a sigh, "A sort of safe keeping till they return." She sat down tiredly shaking.

"So right now," He mused coming up to her, "You are effectively the goddess of love? But how does the kid come into this?"

"When I opened the door her power hit me and as I was reaching for the pizza visions magics began sparking in his eyes," She told him, "I don't know what he saw but with such loving based magic and his blushing Aphrodite's powers did something... I think."

"You think the transfer of her power made him see something he shouldn't have...like X-ray vision or something?" He said with a chuckle at his sexy wife.

She looked to the pizza..."Well, shall we go ahead and eat?"

He bent to pick up the pizza box the kid had dropped onto the floor. He opened the box and was relieved to see their supper was not ruined.

Ethan smiled to her pulling a piece of the pizza out in his hand, "Permission to kiss my goddess of love?"
 
It is more like I am merely a storage unit for their powers I cannot access them.

She shrugged and smiled to him as he checked the pizza and took a piece. Motioning over to the couch and sits back. I don't think it was anything like xray vision he has visions that I could tell and maybe her power enhanced it as it found its way to me. Perhaps he is meant to be something to us or us to him.

She winked and reached to pull him closer with a purr.

Yes you may.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan smiled to her pulling a piece of the pizza out in his hand, "Permission to kiss my goddess of love?"

"It is more like I am merely a storage unit for their powers I cannot access them." She corrected him gesturing him over to the couch before continued the clarification, "I don't think it was anything like x-ray vision he has visions that I could tell and maybe her power enhanced it as it found its way to me. Perhaps he is meant to be something to us or us to him."

"Him," Ethan mused thinking back to the scared little boy that had delivered their pizza to them, "Any ideas on just what that will mean for us?"

He sat right next to her and smiled to her. "Now about that kiss...you still haven't answered my question to you, my goddess."

She smiled to him, "Yes, you may."

That was all Ethan needed. He leaned in pressing his lips to her. He pulled her in to it Hand sifting through her golden hair. Then he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Let's eat."

Ethan lifted a slice of the pizza to her lips to take a bite from.
 
Pressing into the kiss she curled against him cor a moment. Once the koss broke she smiled as he offered up the slice of pizza. She took a bite of the pizza and once she finished eating the bite she shrugged.

I don't know what his visions will mean for us but at least part of what he saw while here caused him to blush and some seemed to bring panic or fear.

Shaking her head she reached for a slice of pizza and sighed.

I wonder though if his visions could reveal what destroyed my sister?
 
Back
Top