Are you dominant or submissive

I've always considered myself submissive but haven't really had a chance to explore it.
 
I am both. Natural tendency is toward dominance, but I didn't really learn how to dominate well until I learned to submit. In fact, I'm not sure I fully trust a Dom who has never taken a turn as a sub.
 
Submissive...but not extremely so. Bedroom only..I do what I want outside the bedroom.

Me too !
during ass fucking , i love to be fucked in total dom way : ass fuck is itself a submissive one ! but i m loving it occassionally !
 
As most others here seem to be, I too am a switch. Ultimately it depends a lot on my partner. If she is what I like to call "a boned fish" then I probably won't be either. But if you want to bring out my dominant side just prove to me how intelligent and strong willed you are. That is what it is all about to me: taking a strong independent person and making them totally dependent.

Of course there are risks involved. There have been times that I thought I was in control, but was totally caught off guard when I realized the exact opposite was true. But that is what makes it all so fun. It's an adventure each and every time.
 
I am a confident, assertive, no-bullshit person in public and at work, and as submissive as it's possible to get in bed. I don't really enjoy acting the part of a domme, although I've done it to please others (there's a weird sub circle for you...a sub who doesn't enjoy dominating but will do it if told to in order to please, and is therefore submitting...).

Tell me I'm your little slut to do with as you please, and I am putty in your hands...
 
Last edited:
I thought I was a " mild" sub. There is no such thing. I'm a complete and total sub as of yesterday . Totally!. Loved every minute , every act of pleasure I was able to give my buds.
 
Dominant, though still new to the life style. Past few years I have come to terms on how I want things done in a sexual relationship and in my own life. Though I do want to explore more of how other subs are to get a better understanding of a D/s relatinship from those that are more experience.
 
Sub and tho flirt with idea of switching I think in reality 99% of the time except as a something different for kicks I am
 
Haven't experienced both yet, but would be open to. I'm however probably more dominant than submissive.
 
Dominant myself, my wife is submissive. When she's with other women she can be either, depending on how she connects with them. She doesn't switch back and forth much once she's figured out how she is with that individual.

Now, we've been together over 10 years, so there's plenty of casual moments. Not 'yes Sir/no Sir' every single moment.
 
I am a sexual dominant, but will often, in fact usually, give my wife her way in just about every other area relative to choice of theater, restaurant, vacation, house, etc. I don't see that as necessarily unusual.
 
I enjoy both very much, depending on who I am with. I'm in a domestic relationship where I am on the submissive side, but looking for a submissive to play with that is into foot worship. :)

I think the dynamics and chemistry with each person helps to create and define the relationship and natural roles we take on.
 
Very submissive and enjoying it. I need to be given direction , told , controlled and used to a degree. My buds need to give direction , need to control to get their satisfaction . I was under their control yesterday and loved every thing I was told to do. Everything .
 
Back
Top