The intruder ( Closed for debbiev)

Debbie feels his grip loosen from her hands as he pulls her top off. She doesn't resist, knowing it's pointless since his body is still pinning her down on her bed. But then he slides down and unbuttons her jeans, as she feels them being yanked off. With Debbie's curvy shape and with her laying on her back he has to use some force to yank her jeans down below her ass, but he does manage to do it without too much tugging and she is grateful that her black bikini panties aren't tugged down with her jeans. That makes her unsure what his intentions are as it almost seems as if he deliberately wanted to leave her panties on. However her eyes continue to well up from the trauma of it all and the unknown of what may happen to her.

As he explains to her about how he could have done something bad to her but yet didn't, Debbie hears a bit of softness in his voice. Like he is actually concerned about her. This confuses her and she is torn between trying to fight if given the chance, or trying to befriend him or at least try to let him think that.

The tension eases a bit when she feels him caress her toes only makes her think that maybe this can end up okay, that certainly if he still does rape her that it won't be a brutal rape. Not that it would make it okay, not at all, but Debbie continues to think that she is in survival mode and her first goal is to survive.

Debbie looks down at him as his large hands begin to rise up her legs, them now surrounding her calves as he smiles up at her. It's the first time she has seen him smile and she takes that as a good sign. But he is still holding her against her will and has stripped her down to her bra and panties without consent. The thought of kicking him goes through her head, but it would only result in him getting angry and now that he seems more mellow it may not be a good idea. If she didn't disable him with the kick then he could end up killing her in a rage.

With Debbie studying his facial expressions she does notice that he continues to look more gentle and more relaxed. With his strong hands continuing to slowly work their way up her legs, she begins to react more, feeling a moistening. Hating that reaction occurs and glad that her panties have been left on, hopefully disguising her smell of excitement. The last thing she wants is for him to think he has sexuality excited her.

With his hands approaching her thighs Debbie gets a bit more nervous and feels he may want to rape her now, even if it's a gentle, it's still rape and she has to find a way to stop him. Her mind races as to her options, and she decides to try to reason with him in a nice way, and take the befriending route. She lifts her head up and looks him in his eyes and nervously says, "Sir, please don't hurt me and please i beg you not to remove my bra or panties. If you stop you can stay here for awhile, we can be friends, we can get to know each other. I think you want me as a friend, I know I want you as a friend and I'm curious about who you are and how you live. Please lets talk".

Glancing at the broken front door reminds her of his strength, as does wrestling a bear. But along with his strength Debbie also knows he has a bad temper. She knows she has to do everything possible to keep his temper in check. Debbie anxiously awaits as response as she smiles at him for the first time.
 
He can smell the intoxicating smell of her arousul. He finds him self crazing that smell. His hands rub up to her hips. His inside hand rubs her pussy lip nearest to the leg he is feeling... suddenly his hands shift to her other leg. His hands feeling slowly and solft but firmly running down her leg. He says "We can talk as I check you out." His hands now feeling down her other leg.

He wonders to him self if she realizes what he is doing. He can see a small bit of panic masked by a friendly face.

He asks in a clam and friendly tone while a intent and soft look is on his face. "What do you want to know." His hands work down to her toes and then he moves his hands up to her hips. His hands feeling at first the side of her hips then up to the center. His pinky fingers just touching the top of her pussy lips next to her clit. Then his hands move up her belly to her rib cage.

His hands push up under the bra to her nipples. Then they move to the side of her ribs at her arm pits and down feeling her bones. If she knows it or not he is feeling to make sure she dont have any broken bones.

His hands then move down her right arm to her fingers and up her left to her shoulders. Now he moves so his face is next to hers and a leg in the middle of hers. He feels her panties on his knee as he feels the sides of her neck and going up into her hair. His hands starting to lightly massage her skull in her hair.

His big blue eyes looking into her big brown eyes with her brown semi curly hair that is hanging down the sides of her gorgeous face. There noses less then a inch apart.

This woman. Just her being drives him wild. Sleeping or passed out and now laying looking at him. He just cant get enough of her. He don't even need to be around her for her to be on his mind. It's odd for him to be gone from his dugout home and he knows it. For some reason he is drawn to her.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's New Plan

He continues to touch her all over as Debbie is hating herself for moistening more, she just hopes that he doesn't notice, but knowing if he puts his hand down by her panties he most likely will notice. Her thinking then is that she may get raped as he will feel that she wants this. But then again he may decide to rape her anyway, but she just wants to make sure he knows it's against her will.

The more he caresses Debbie the more the chances of him stripping her bra and panties off and she knows if her panties are pulled off she will be raped as it's her last line of defense. Her plan to talk instead and get to know each other first is squashed as he states that they can talk and continue. When she hears his response of "what do you want to know" as he continues touching her all over her mind goes toward asking questions that can detract from what is happening now.

Despite it being difficult to concentrate with his hand up on her bra as she feels her nipples hardening. then feeling his hands on her sides and near her underarms. It's like he wants to touch every single area of her body, which frightens her more.

Debbie feeling desperate to distract him, looks up at his piercing blue eyes and nervously says, "Well, Sir, umm, this is embarrassing but i have to go to the bathroom really badly". Hoping her plan for him to get off her works. But if he lets her up then she is going to have to decide whether to try to reason with him or make a run for it. It's nearly dark outside so making a run for it into the woods is impossible, besides he has too many wilderness skills and will easily find her. After him trapping her at her car she needs to look where her keys are now, so she can't make a beeline for her car. That leaves talking to him, trying to find out what he wants and if he intends to hold her captive. That is if he decides to let her go to the bathroom, which he isn't certain to do.
 
He can see shes deep in thought. He grabs her hips and pulls her up to his shoulder. He lifts up off the bed and takes them to the bathroom and sets her bit foreword on the end of the toilet. He takes his head shoving it up in the middle of her legs. Takes the cloth in his mouth and carefully bits it while tugging the cloth. Her thong is wet and almost soaked threw. He can taste how wet she is.....

While his head pushed into the middle of her legs. His hands went to the back of her neck. His hands slowly working down her back. His hands feeling all over her back.. His hands is on the lower shoulder blade as he is looking up over her thong and says in a friendly but commanding voice "piss while i finish"

His hands move around her back and on the side then down a bit and move back into the center till his fingers meet at her spine. His fingers keep doing that motion all the way down her back to her ass. He lets out a moan as his hands run over her sexy ass. His hands now start to massage her ass cheeks as she sits before him. He stops and moves her hands to his head, lightly resting them on his hair. He now bites and shakes his head snapping her thong. As he start to lick and kiss her inner upper thighs. As he kisses and licks. He lifts his big blue eyes up to her big brown eyes. He sighs in contentment as he keeps his oral teasing of both of them while his big strong hands go back to her ass cupping and squeezing her ass cheeks.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's Plan Executed

When he grabs Debbie's hips and she is pulled up over his shoulder she realizes that this man-creature is not going to leave her by herself. She is going to have to devise another kind of plan, possible try to hurt him somehow as the thought of talking her way out of this is becoming more remote.

She is placed on the toilet and with that she watches as his head is lowered to between her legs. Debbie feels his teeth gently biting her black panties and the tugging at them. She feels herself getting wetter and no way can pee, not that she really had to that much anyway. With his head between her legs and him biting her panties she now knows that he smells her and that knows she is excited. That not helping her case of resistance, but Debbie is still mentally determined to resist and not let this man-creature abuse her body simply because he wants to.

As she feels his hands caressing her back and her neck, he commands her to "piss while I finish", Debbie is speechless. No way can she pee with this going on. Luckily his voice isn't angry, as that would scare her.

feeling his hands roaming all over her body now and now caressing the sides of her ass cheeks, then up to her head with his fingers through her hair. Then kissing her inner thighs and back to her panties as his teeth pull at her panties again. They snap back she can feel her own wetness slap against her pubic mound. The man-creature with the piercing blue eyes looks up and their eyes meet and then he looks back down to focus again on her licking and biting her wet panties.

He continues and despite her body continuing to react sexually her mind is resisting and refusing to submit without a fight. She now remembers that her car keys were jarred out of her hands when he tackled her before and have to be near the car on the ground. They shouldn't be that difficult to find, although it's getting darker out now. So she has a plan of escape now. Debbie looks around the bathroom and since this is a small bathroom she reaches for her hair dryer. Picks it up high over her head and with all she strength she slams it down on his head.

He looks stunned and she pushes up and runs full force out of the bathroom and out to the porch and making a beeline for her car but knowing her keys must be a few feet from her car. She stops about 10 feet from her car and looks around, no keys? She blurts out, "Where the fuck are they?" She continues looking for her keys but the darkness makes it much more difficult. Panic begins to take hold. Her mind races. should she run? Or continue looking?
 
Last edited:
The knock out being a knock out

Jon didn't know what hit him. One second he is kissing he thigh then he feels something hard hit him on the head. He may be a tuff and rugged mountain man, but he is still a man. She was skilled with her hit knocking him out. Jons head now laying on the toilet bowl as he groans in pain and blacks out.

Her big brown eyes and nose filled with arousal was last thing on his mind before things all go black for him. Hes now just a mass of flesh on her bathroom floor leaning onto the toilet.

His fate is in her hands. Will she just run away and leave him there. Will she get to the car and see he isnt coming after her. What kind of woman will she be as he has taken care of her while she was passed out.
 
Last edited:
Debbie Does The Right Thing? Or Not?

Trying to cover the entire area by her car, but unable to find her keys. In frustration Debbie yells out, "Where are my fucking keys? Shit I can't believe this is happening". The thought of running goes through her head as he reasons that it's better than getting repeatedly raped and maybe killed when he tires of her or he just decides to move on. But she is only wearing a bra and panties. With the mosquitoes out here she would be bitten alive, but worse what about the bears and mountain loins or other creatures. Maybe in an odd way she is safer here.

She continues to look around for her keys, now on her hands and knees feeling the ground as it's dark. And out here, it's pitch black dark. She then stands up and yells out, "Fuck, why me?" Standing there for a couple of minutes she decides on another plan and heads back into the cabin.

Debbie quietly goes into the kitchen and gets a knife, then she looks in the supply cabinet and finds some strong cord. She quietly goes into the bathroom, the man-creature is breathing but unconscious. Thinking how he helped her when she was unconscious in the woods, so maybe she will help him, however with a catch. She puts down the knife on the bathroom floor behind her. Debbie holds him and lays him on his side on the bathroom floor. She wraps cord around his wrists, it's not easy as he is a big man and even lifting his arm is difficult. She ties it tight so his wrists are tied together and behind him. Then she ties his ankles together. Then she gets a wash cloth and soaks it in cold water and puts it on his forehead. Debbie gets another wash cloth and soaks it in warm water and puts it on his back wounds, patting them to clean them. She put a pillow under his head and stands up.

Knowing she did the right thing and hoping he understands that she needed to restrain him. She takes her knife and goes into the bedroom and gets dressed again. When he comes too she doesn't want to be walking around in her bra and panties. So she puts her yellow tee on and her jeans. Clothes will also make it harder for him to rape her, but she hopes that she won't have to worry about that now as he is securely tied up. Maybe he will now talk to her like she wanted to. She sits at the kitchen table, nervous and with the knife on the table in front of her. She stares out the window into the night, thinking that buying this cabin was all a huge mistake.
 
Jon comes to and finds he is tied up. He starts to tug at them a few times gently. Then he lets out a rawr and pulls his hand up and kicking out with his feet. The cord snaps under his body force but it all so digs into his writs and ankles causing them to bleed. Now he is pissed. He comes out of the bathroom and sees Debbie at the table. He stays low in a semi crouch and growls at her. He starts to move to the middle of the room so he is in the middle of her and the door.

He would have been mad and in a bad attitude from being hit on the head. Being tied up just sent him into a rage. He sees she has a knife. He knows its the kind the old man used for cooking with. Only having one sharp long blade. He pulls out his knife from his hip and keeps his hand on the hatchet that is in its sheath pouch.
 
The Confrontation

Hearing some movement from Jon and then a fierce roar, Debbie quickly stands up but is frozen as to what to do. She grabs the knife and faces towards the bathroom door. Jon barrels out of the bathroom and into the kitchen as he moves between her and the door. Knowing she is cut off from running out of the cabin, but that wasn't her plan anyway since it's total darkness out there and there is nowhere to run.

Debbie sees him pull out a knife with his other hand on his hatchet, the same hatchet that wounded the bear. Realizing that in his rage he can easily kill her and now regretting that she tied him up. In hindsight also realizing that she should have taken his knife and hatchet away from him and how stupid she was not to.

Debbie knows that he is in attack mode and he now appears more like an animal like creature than a man. She takes a step back, backing herself up to the small kitchen counter and still holding the knife. He growls at her again and she places the knife down on the kitchen counter as she tries to show him that she doesn't want to battle him.

She takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm down, then tries to negotiate and in a shaky voice says, "Sir, I was scared of you and I still am. I panicked and was afraid you would rape me so I tied you up. But I also tended to your back wounds as your can see from the washcloth in the bathroom. I need to take care of your wounds more so they don't get infected. If you let me I can help you. Please Sir, let me help you."

Debbie knowing that her attempt to calm him down and have him think reasonably is a long shot, but she is out of options now. Standing there frightened as to what his reaction will be, knowing he can beat her up badly, rape her, or kill her, or all three. Her life is in his hands now and that terrifies her.
 
As she pleads her cast how she was scared of him raping her. He has no idea what rape is. All he knows is she is trying to say she was scared of him. This sends a new wave of anger threw his body. He springs the short distance. His hand with his knife is extended for the knife she put on the counter top. In his other hand is the hatchet. Still with the bears dried blood on it.

As he lunges. He uses his hand with the knife in it to stab at the knife handle and send it skidding down the counter top if she don't reach for it. If she dose reach for it then his knife will be stabbing the wrist/palm area of the hand.
With his other hand he keeps the sharp cutting edge facing the wall behind her but he widens his arm so he uses the side of the hatchet as a club rather then to cut/stab.

He has never been in a fight with a human before. There was a time he found a hunter in the woods in this area. He was going to kill a deer that Jon had been stocking. Jon was in a tree when he seen the human in front and a bit below. Jon let a rawr and the human swung around seen him in the tree and fled. That was a many winters ago and had no dealings with humans other then the old man. Even the game warden doesn't know hes here.

As Jon is lunging for his attack. He hopes it will be effective and can knock her out. He don't really want to hurt her but this second he just don't care if he dose. He can only wait to see if she tries to react to his attack, or if she stays still and lets the attack happen.
 
The Battle Is Lost

The man-creature almost looks puzzled when Debbie pleads her case on how she is afraid and actually wants to help him. Debbie thinking that maybe he doesn't understand and all he knows is that she was ungrateful for him saving her life and that she tied him up.

As he lunges and stabs the knife on the counter as Debbie watches it slide to the other side of the counter. No way was she going to try to pick that knife up again, not with him acting like a wild animal about to attack her. She is completely outmatched. Her only hope is that maybe he will realize that he shouldn't attack her. Her mind drifts to him being the same man who defended her and now he is about to kill her, all in the same day and how odd that all seems.

Her eyes widen in fear as he swings the bloody hatchet towards her. Debbie thinking this is it, her life is going to be over, this is where she will die. That the hatchet is going to slice through her head and she is gonna die. To protect herself she raises her hands over her head. Then feels the force of the hatchet strike the side of her hand and also her head extremely hard. She yells out in pain, then wobbles, unsure if her head has been sliced opened or if she is just stunned. She takes a step to the side and her upper body leans on the counter, her vision clouds up as she tries to process how bad she has been struck.

Now slouched over the counter and barely standing and holding her head, she doesn't feel any blood, but her head is pounding and she feels like she is about to faint. Debbie then collapses onto the kitchen floor directly below his feet.
 
Wind of change is in the air.

He puts his knife and hatchet away in there pouchs on his hip. Jon then picks the motionless body of the woman that drives him so crazy. He puts her over his shoulder and runs off into the woods with her. He takes her to his dugout home. He runs with her over his shoulder and up the small mountain side. He finds shes extreamly light compared to what he normaly carries. Deer and Moose weight what must be 6 times more then her.

With in no time he is coming with in site of his dugout. When he gets her inside. He knows there is nothing for her to swing to hurt him. His bed is a matress he got from one of his trips in town. Its nothing more then a soft pad really on the ground. The trunks that hold the walls up are dug deep into the ground and packed firmly. A fire was set to harden the clay soil that is on top of river rocks that he had hauled up to help drain any water that may get in. The walls are thick and water proof with the mixture of different layers of log, leafs and dirt. After the years a mossy grass has grown on top of the shelter hiding it more.

Jon now has his mate. He stars the easy task of undressing her. He uses his knife to just cut the clothing off not in the mood to rip them off of her. He leaves her passed out on his matress as he takes his pants off with the hatchet and knife and hides them near by under fallen tree.

He re-enters his dugout with anger and lust in his eyes. He is going to have her and he don't care if she likes it or not. As he comes to her his cock is hard. 2 and half inches wide and 8 inches long. He can see shes starting to come to, but has no where to go. He growls as he comes closer. In this mood its not going to be pleasant for her. Its going to be animistic, pure basic human drive that fulling his thinking and acting now.
 
Time to Submit?

Debbie stirs and turns on her side, still foggy, vision blurry and her head massively hurting. Feeling like the mother of all headaches. She groans and reaches up and grabs the side of her head that the hatchet struck. Trying to process if she is alive as her eyes open more. The question of how she would have survived it as the man-creature was about to kill her is in her mind. Maybe he had second thoughts, maybe he realized she was trying to help him.

She comes too a bit more and feels the air against her entire body, looks down at herself and she is completely naked, then sees the man-creature, also naked. Looking around Debbie quickly figures out that he brought her to his man cave/dugout and that he intends to rape her. She sees her cut up clothes in a pile off to the side and him stepping closer to her and roaring like an animal.

Knowing at this point there is no reasoning with him, the only thing remaining is just self-preservation. She scans his body and it's very muscular and he is obviously very strong thinking he weighs at least 300 lbs. His cock is huge, so thick and she knows she is about to be raped with it. That his cock is going to be in her soon. Feeling trapped in this dugout and not wanting to get beat up anymore or killed, she decides to submit. Hating it because she knows she is a strong woman and not one to give up. But knowing that giving up now is her only way she is gonna survive this and coming out alive has to be number one priority.

Debbie lays on her side and curls up in a ball, not wanting to make it easy, but also not about to resist. Her mind races from a series of questions and thoughts: Why did I move up here? why did I go hiking? I don't deserve this, I wanna go home to NYC, I'll never be the same again, My life might be over soon.
 
It starts

Jon walks in and starts to lower to a crouch. He is ready for a fight. He watches her as she looks around. He waits to see what way she will try to run to. He can see her eyes taking in his home and all so moving up and down his body. He starts to smile with her looking over him. He is froze in his tracks as he sees she balls her self up.

He stops for a second. His eyes roaming over her nude body. He is so excited by her. His heart feels like its about to jump out of his chest with each beat. He takes a deep breath. Can smell her sweet sent that drives him so crazy. He now starts to lick his lips in antisapation of mating with her. After about 3 seconds of a pause to study her. He starts to slowly move in a crouch. He move to her side and grabs her shoulds. Pining her firmly to the ground. He sees no sing of fight. Shes just laying there in that ball.. He moves behind her. As he dose get deeper into the dugout the more he smells her sex. He starts to take deep loud breaths. Clearly inhaling her sent. H moves behind her and looks at her hips on the side.

He now moves his hands from her should draging them over her ribs. One on her front and the other on her back... His front hand runs over her nipple as it slowly moves down. He can feel she is strong for a city woman, but no match for him. Her slender but powerfull body excites him more. (powerfull for a city woman anyways.) He was right to pick her as his mate. He can feel she isnt moree fatty like the city woman he has seen.

She has potental if she was taught. The image of them hunting together plays in his mind. Seeing her move so quitely as they creep up on there pray. Then springing for a attack on a deer. They both quckly kill it and gut it before caring there kills home..... He shakes his head to clear the daydream.

He moves his hand now over her legs. He grabs her ankels with his front hand and her ass with her back. He starts to hug her so she cant try and kick him. He lowers his face to her hips and takes a deep breath. The air being pulled in over her wet pussy lips. He can feel her body heat on his face. His nose is that close to her cunt. Almost touching it. He lets out a fast strong exhale on her cunt.

He ponds to him self to lick and enjoy her or to thrust his hard cock into the cunt that drives him so wild. As he ponders he proclaims "You are my mine. You are my mate. I will see your safe from any animals and will always have a fully belly, and I am yours."

He still don't know what he wants to do. He is feeling for any fight with in her legs as he is ready and fully expecting her to try and kick.
 
Mated?

Looking at the man-creature Debbie sees him studying her with his eyes. She wonders why he is like a wild animal at times and other times she can sense his kindness. What scares Debbie more than anything is that he seems to have the temperament to turn on her and hurt her, yet there is a caring side, but not sure he can control which side comes out. However his sexual side can overrule everything and knowing full well that can also bring out his animalistic side.

Debbie remains curled up, knowing that is most likely her best position for protection. There seems to be a pause in the man-creatures thoughts and actions as he remains standing there with his eyes fixed on her. Then he crouches and touches her shoulders and then moving his hands down to her breast as she feels his other hand on her back. Despite his touch being quite soft for a huge man, she cringes from fear of what may soon happen. Debbie gets the feeling that it's almost as if he is inspecting her body, to see if it's fit enough or sexual enough for him. While it makes her very uncomfortable she also senses that he has emotions for her.

She feels his hand move down her legs and to her ankles as his other hand is on her back. It feeling almost like a protective hold. Then he leans his body down by her hips and hugs her, Debbie tenses up but she doesn't fear being injured any longer, but she does fear being raped. His breathing is slow, deep and intense and she wonders if at this point he is sexually excited, which brings more fear into her.

Then he makes his short speech and claims her as his mate and promises to take care of her, feed her and protect her. Debbie stares wide eyed into the darkness shocked at what she has just heard. She wonders if this is like them marrying in the wild, it's all very animal like.

Debbie's mind racing as he continues to hug her, his head over her hips and his hands placed softly on her back and ankle. Like he is protecting himself and yet trying to show affection. Not sure whether from just being gentle touched or from self defense against being raped, but Debbie feels herself moistening up. Then realizing that is why he is taking those deep breaths. Knowing he is very much animal like, but yet very much not.

Debbie remains curled up, not wanting to leave herself opened for him, hoping that maybe he will have second thoughts and know that if he truly does care for her that he will not rape her. But deep down she also knows, he is animal like and they are alone and common sense says that she is about to be raped. With that thought she tightens up into a tighter ball and whimpers, "Sir, I will be your mate but please let me learn who you are before we decide to have sex". Knowing that probably doesn't even make sense to him, but also knowing that if he accepts what she said and backs off on the sex, then it will give her more time to escape tomorrow morning as soon as it's light out.
 
The taking.

He hears her wanting to talk. When he hears "before we decide to have sex" is the last thing he heard. He says "I am Jon your mate" then extends his tongue deep into her wet hole. She feels his mouth wide open pressing into her hips firmly and a slight suction as he drinks out her cunt juices. His tongue licking and pulling more juices from her depths. He shifts his head so his eyes and forehead is to her front. His tongue now moves along the top of her hole. His nose sucking and pushing air over the top of her pussy as his face is mashed hard into her hips. His lower hand rubs the back of her leg pushing his hand from her hip to her knee then pulling it back to push it back up to her knee.. over and over. this top hand moves to hear breasts. Starts to squeeze them ruffly.

The only sound coming from him is a slight and happy moan. With his heavy breathing.
 
Debbie's Confusion- Mentally vs Physically

Watching him as Debbie finishes her speech, but when the man-creature only reaction is claiming her as his mate, her eyes widen in fear as he lowers his head and presses into Debbie's hips. She lets out a desperation, "oh god no please", but it's obvious his intends to take what he wants giving her no option. She finds it odd that it seems he wants to satisfy her sexually, but then she thinks about that again and reasons that maybe he is just an animal and that is where my scent is. But then what? She knows he is hard and that most likely the next move is to rape her, after all it is instinct to do so, for animals too.

Feeling his tongue licking her cunt and worse yet her cunt reacting. Debbie hating that it does as this can't be happening, she doesn't want it, it's complete sexual abuse, but yet she is wet and getting much wetter. She leans her head back and becomes resigned to the extreme abuse, but also very aware that she will also be raped which worries her even more. But the fact that he just takes her cunt and does what he wants is both humiliating and degrading

As she feels his tongue licking her clit and him licking up her cunt juices like it's for his survival, Debbie takes a deep breath and tries to just let him continue and begins to let the physical part of it take hold. In her mind she thinks how excited she is and how she is actually getting close to cumming. However mentally she is horrified this is happening and in the middle of nowhere but some wild man-creature.

Debbie hears the man-creature breathing heavily and moaning and it's soon joined by her own moaning as she feels his hands caressing her thighs as he relentlessly licks her cunt. She instinctively bucks her hips, so close to cumming as she thinks, oh god I can't cum from this, it's just so wrong. But her physical side overwhelms her mental side and Debbie lets out a moan of "oh fuck no, god fuck no...uhh....uuhhh god oh god uhhhhhhhhhh" as she releases her cum and feeling that it's a substantial gush as she feels her hips buck into his face and her thighs shaking and a continued release. Finally easing up and reality taking hold as Debbie feels totally degraded and stripped of all dignity by a man-creature. She turns her head sideways looking at the wall of the dugout and hating herself, feeling totally humiliated at how her body just reacted.
 
Fully taking a mate

As she bucks her hips he knows shes wanting this. He now picks up the speed of his licking as it pushes him on. He hears her moaning, He ignores her saying no in a moan and is turned on even more with how sexy she is as she moans. He is shocked when she cums into his mouth. He never had a woman cum for him before so he don't know if she has a normal orgasm or is gushing. He sucks her cum and the normal pussy juices out of her pussy as his tongue keeps going..

When he can taste just her normal cunt juices about a minute later. He stops licking. He grabs her and rolls her on her knees. He moves his hips behind her. He pushes his hands in the middle of her thighs and belly. Grabbing a bit high on her hips as he pulls her up and holds her. One hand moves to the center of her belly and the other parts her legs. He reaches under her pulling his cock along her cunt slit. He now starts to thrust his hips back and forth to get his cock wet from her cunt juices. While doing this he quickly cums shooting his seaman over his hand and up to her breast as shes shoulders and face still on the ground with her ass in the air. After he cums. He pushes his cock into her wet cunt and start to eagerly fuck her short and fast and very hard thrusts. Each time his hips ram into her hips. It sounds like a boxer using a meat filled punching bag. She feels each hard impact jarring her body. If it wasn't for his strong/firm grip she would be sliding up as his cock jackhammers in her cunt.

There is no soft romantic love. This is pure animalistic fucking. Each thrust driving home how much stronger he is to her. How he is her dominant as he drives her face, shoulders and breasts into the floor. He isn't worrying about if she likes it. Shes just a cum dump for his cock. His large hard cocks new home. He can feel how easy his hard cock slips back and forth in her wet cunt. The tight wet cunt he is enjoying fucking. He lets out a animalistic joyful rawr as he is enjoying him self so much. The small dugout has the sounds of the mating echoing off the small room. The place is quickly smelling of sex. Hard and very sweaty fucking is going on in the dugout. He knows her body is enjoying his cock deep in her cunt. He is glad her body is enjoying all the attention it gets from him. From the licking of her cunt to the jackhammering of his cock. He is very proud of his mate. Staying still and taking it. Letting him keep driving his cock into her cunt.

He fucks her good and hard for a few minutes till he is about to cum. He stops slamming his hips into her hips, and now holding his hips still with his cock fully into her cunt as he starts to shoot his cum deep into her. He lets out a joyfull moan as he cums in a woman for the first time. Not just any woman but his woman. He lets his chest lay on her back as he lays still resting while his seed shoots deep into her with there ass's up in the air. He says in labored joyfull breaths "Good job my mate." He starts to kiss her neck as he relaxes on top of her.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's Hopes Defeated

With Debbie's head turned and staring blankly at the dugout wall, her cumming and him obviously knowing she did makes her feel complete humiliation. Her thoughts focusing on how she could possibly cum with the man-creature taking sexual advantage of her. Why did him licking her cunt against her will feel so fucking good? Thoughts of absolutely hating herself for reacting overwhelm her. Her only small comfort is the man-creature did not rape her. That only comforting thought quickly shifts when she feels him grab her thighs and also her belly as he grips her tight. Him pulling her hips up as she is forced onto her knees with her shoulders and head to the ground. She can feel his overpowering strength as he holds her so Debbie has no choice but remain in this exposed position.

Debbie feels his hard cock rub along her wet cunt slit as he thrusts back and forth, her juices obviously making him enjoying this. Hating that he is using her like this, yet still relieved he hasn't entered her. He does this for a very short time and suddenly she hears him moan and then feels his cum coating her pubic hair with some of it shooting up and splattering on her breasts against the ground. In a way she is relieved as his cock never enters her. Thoughts of the possibility of getting pregnant and just the fact of him invading her cunt scare her. At least for now that worry is over.

But that positive thought disappears in an instant, despite him already cumming he suddenly drives his cock into her wet cunt. Her eyes bugle from the shock and Debbie lets out a groan of defeat into the ground. Feeling a total loss in this battle with the man-creature as he now completely violates her.

Feeling his short and hard thrusts as he rapes her cunt. His hips pressing into her ass cheeks as she feels them jiggle with each hard slapping thrust. Feeling like she is being punished yet her cunt begins to react again. Continuing to groan into the ground feeling defeat, but as he continues to mercilessly rape her she feels herself again close to cumming. Her thoughts are, no I can't be, I'm being raped by this man-creature so how can I cum?

With the man-creature continuing his rapid thrusts and with his tight grip forcing her to remain still and to completely take every hard and deep thrust into her cunt. Debbie cannot prevent herself from cumming again, feeling her thighs shake as she releases her cum, this time drenching his cock which only causes him to thrust inside her with even more force. She hears his fierce raw almost like he knew she just came. His echoing raw makes her feel owned and conquered by this man-creature.

His thrusting motion quickly stops and she feels him push his cock deep into her cunt as he shoots his cum deep inside her. Knowing she is being filled with this man-creatures thick cum. His sperm shooting into her, the overwhelming feeling of defeat and knowing she is now most probably his sex slave and that this will not be a once time thing.

His loud roar echoes in the dugout as she feels his chest on her back and his hands holding her so Debbie cannot lower her ass down. Knowing that this position increases the likelihood of his sperm traveling deep into her. Almost like he knows this, or maybe it's just coincidence or instinct. Debbie also realizes that at this point of her cycle she is close to ovulation and the thought of pregnancy by a man-creature horrifies her.

With him continuing to breathe hard she hears him oddly congratulate her with "good job my mate". Hating that he just raped her, yet she gets praise. Angry at herself for letting this happen and even coming to Alaska. Also frustrated, humiliated and confused that he made her cum, and two times. She didn't want this, it was forced, so why did she react like that? Debbie remains in that exposed position unable to move as the man-creature holds her tightly. Sweat pours from her body as she stares at the dugout wall feeling like she is in some kind of mental shock.

As she feels his kisses on her neck she realizes that he intends to keep her here with him. His way of showing affection after raping her. It's all so confusing and she know she needs to sort this out. Her mind trying to process what just happened and what he intends to do to her in the future. Although that confusion hasn't stopped her plan for escape which will be tomorrow morning. Knowing she needs a huge jump on him so she has to pick the right time.
 
Part II... New Things popping up

After 12 kisses along her neck he starts to nibble on her lower ear lobe. His breath coming out of his nose is lightly blowing on and into her ear. He now starts to slide his hips back and forth. Pushing and pulling his cock into his make. He don't know as he starts up she is making plans for running away.

His only plan for now is to show her the softer side of him, He had seen the teens sometimes fuck fast hard and fast, and sometimes nice and slow. With this hip movements he pulls back so only his cocks head is in her cunt and holds it for 2 nibbles then sliding in back in slowly. As he tries to fuck nice and slow with his mate. He only hopes she enjoys it as he wants to hear all the sounds she made as the fast and hard fuck.
On the 8th slow long thrust he starts to feel the need to go faster. He is fighting with him self to keep slow. He moves his hand from her belly up to her chest and pushes his hand under her breasts and starts to rub it. While his mouth still nibble on her ear and his hard cock sliding slowly in her wet cunt. The sound of her cunt being so wet makes it sound extra sloppy in the small dugout. The soft sound the liquid makes as its moving around his hard cock seams to echo off the walls. The smell still filling the small house that is his dugout. His other hand firmly holding her hips. He notices now a small bump at the top of the slit. He starts to rub it and play with it. Exploring this new button. (He don't know its her clit) As he plays with this new button. He can hear her moaning and groaning under her. He wonders to him self but keeps one hand on this new button and the other hand under her breast playing with the nipple while his mouth nibbles on her ear and his breath lightly blowing into her ear with the long and slow hip thrusts.

After a minute of the slow thrusts he lets out a moan in her ear. A moan of frustration. 3 more slow thrusts and hes soon back pounding her ass with his hips as his cock drives fast in with short stroke. He rights him self so he is on his knees kneeling strait up as he lets out another loud rawr but this time filled with frustration. He don't get what this woman has on him. He is hooked on her some how. She drives him to ex-streams. Often both ex-streams at once. Just a few nights ago. He was so clam and collected. Now he is all over the place. He was so clam he was a deadly predator. Now all he wants to do is keep driving his cock into her wet cunt. Hearing her moan.

Something too shocks him as it just hit him. He is going for his third orgasm. He only shoots one load and then is happy to stop. Now with her. He is so driven to shoot his load deep into her its like its his first time ever cumming. He starts to say "my mate"but only gets "my"on the first thrust then his hips ram hard into her ass with the spanking sound filling the room, he then only gets to say "mate"... He is half moaning with extreme joy and lust filling his voice as he says "my...mate...my...mate" over and over. After about the 10th time he suddenly stops everything... He moves his hand from her clit to the back. He now starts to flip her to her back.. He don't like how she is unsupported so he closes his legs and her ass and back now is on his thighs. He is smiling looking down while looking at her in the eyes with extreme hunger. Soon as her ass and hips are resting on his legs he stats back up. Not pounding her as hard but still fast. (He don't know about the g-spot yet) He finds the short deep thrusts isn't as good this way. He starts to pull out and stops with his cocks head still in her cunt. He now tries to do fast short thrusts shallow in her. As he thrust foreword. He can feel the top of her love tube pushing his cock down. He sees and hears a reaction each time now his cock moves back and forth rubbing the top of the wet hole. He study her face as he keeps fucking her cunt with the fast short thrusts.

He knows he enjoys her on her back. His eyes can move over her firm and very appealing body. He also can see his cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt. Her cunt making his cock shine. This gives him pride, but for the most part he cant keep his eyes away from her big brown eyes. He can see her brown hair all bunched up mostly behind her and some under the shoulders. Just the tips of the hair exposed under her sides. He is taking deep breaths and they are loud. Same with his loud exhales. They are very content sounding as he takes in "there smell" the smell of sex that is over flowing this small room. His only thoughts tho is of his woman as he is with his mate. He smiles as he says "my woman"in almost a dream tone as he keeps fucking her. His hands now start to play with her breasts and that love button over her slit. As his cock slides over the top of her tube.

He wonders if she can see he is trying to make her feel good. To show her the deep love he has for her (tho he don't know its love just a strong drive) He wonders if she can see how intense he feels about her. Now that she bust into his life. He cant see her being out of his life. The time he is away from the cabin is time shes on his mind and he is wondering about her. His mind is split on her, and what he is doing.

He now leans down and kisses her on the lips. Very sloppy as he has no idea what he is doing other then pushing pushing his lips into hers and parting his lips a bit. He wonders will she help him. Will she realize what he is trying to do and respond showing him properly what to do.
 
The Wild Animal Like Fucking

Debbie lays there trapped with the man-creature on top of her as she feels him attempting to be affectionate as he nibbles her ear. But she is frozen fearing he may bite it or something as she isn't even sure he is capable of showing affection. After all he is animal like and she has just been raped so Debbie has little trust factor for him.

With his cock still inside her, she wonders how many times he can possibly cum in such a short span of time. She feels his long slow thrust deep inside her as he methodically rapes her again. His cock easily sliding in due to the mixture of cum inside her. He repeats the slow thrusts several times and she again feels herself getting excited and worse yet feels a bit frustrated as she wants him to fuck her faster and harder. Then she rethinks that thought and it changes to, the thought of being raped again and having to survive this and then escape tomorrow morning. Debbie determined not to be his mate and refusing to be repeatedly raped by this monster.

Feeling him increase the speed of his thrusting, the sloppy sounds from the juices and cum inside her cunt echo throughout the dugout. Added to that is the sound of his body hitting her ass like he is slapping a piece of meat. Then there is that smell, the smell of sex that is a reminder of what has happened and continues to happen to her.

Debbie feels his hands slip to her swollen clit and it's like he has discovered something new to him as he feels it and then rubs it, a soft moan slips out of her mouth, hating that she let that slip. But he seems smart enough to pick up on that and so he continues to rub her clit, only now at a more rapid pace. His hand on her breast only serves to intensify her excitement. Him rubbing her clit feels so damn good and she is again close to cumming, but she clenches her lips not wanting a sound to emerge from her. She feels her body beginning to tremble as she is so close and instinctively she lets out a moan and then another. She clenches her lips again, but it's a losing battle as her breathing gets heavy and she releases again. Feeling her thighs shaking as she groans into the ground, pissed at herself for letting herself cum and yet it feeling so good. Feeling herself release another gush of cum and most likely embarrassingly onto his hands and of course over his cock.

Debbie hears him continually yelling out "my mate, my mate, my mate", but she is in such a fog of an intense orgasm. She barely notices if he is cumming inside her or not. But then he suddenly stops. She wonders what happened, some fear goes through her body as the thought of being in the middle of nowhere and being repeatedly raped by some man-creature makes her fear for her life. The pause is terrifying.

But then it's obvious he doesn't intend to hurt her, at least not yet as he flips Debbie onto her back. She stares up at him, wide eyed as it's the first time they have been face to face in the dugout. He pulls her unto his thighs and his cock thrusts inside her again. She is now forced to be watched by him while getting raped. His thrusts are hard and deep and feels her excitement building again. She sees him examining every expression on her face as she is being raped. Her eyes roll back and she humiliatingly cums again while he watches. Her feeling complete shame as he stares at her while she cums, knowing she should not be showing any pleasure, but her body has taken over, at least for this moment.

Now feeling exhausted Debbie stares back at him, trying to show strength and some defiance, that she is a strong woman and being raped by him won't affect her strength. But also knowing that he has to see that she is pretty much limp from her orgasms. Mentally she will always have her strength. But her stare also shows that she is human and being fucked by him felt so good. Her mental and physical sides continue their fierce battle.

She watches as he leans down and puts his lips on hers. His saliva kind of making a mess on her lips. She looks him in the eyes and then kisses him tenderly on the lips, but with her mouth mostly closed. Knowing her choice is to either do that or get him angry again. She knows that she has been physically defeated, but she also knows it felt so fucking good to her body. Her plan at this point is to try to befriend him, otherwise he may kill her in a rage. So it's either kiss him or be injured or killed.

She wants to just go to sleep now, hopefully back at her cabin. Debbie knows that he will decide when and where she will sleep tonight and that she will obey, until daylight that is. She knows she will need plenty of energy for the morning as it will be quite a physical and mental day as she will make a run for it and be trying to outsmart him. Which she is figuring shouldn't be that difficult.
 
Two becoming one.

He starts to try and mimic what she dose as they kiss, as he wants to be a better lover to her. His eyes taking in her face as they kiss with his cock head rubbing over her g-spot more slowly now.

He can see the tiredness showing so he makes his mind up. Let her cum one more time then the will sleep. He makes the plan for him to lay on top of him and hold her all night long. He now extrends his tounge to her lips. Licking them. He loves the taste of her body. He would be very willing to give her a tounge bath, licking and sucking on her toes up to her hair line. He will save that for later.

Something deep in him feels all warm, much hotter then the hottest fire he ever made. To him it is a mixture of joy of relaxing on the first warm day laying streached out in the sun and the heat would be like sun inside him. He stops kissing and licking her lips saying "please want to be my mate and my woman, I need you. I cant stand to be with out you." He starts to lick her lips again right after saying that.

It feel so right being with her. He has no idea how she changed him so deeply. He would do anything for her. He would fallow her to the ends of the earth and face the meanest bear or biggest pack of wolfs for her..... He realizes she is now his drive in life. He wants to be her softer wild man. He starts to wonder is he now so wild. He feels him self being tamed by this woman.
 
Partnership or Escape?

As Debbie feels his cock inside her, she sees him staring at her, it's intense and she feels like he is looking at her differently now. It's no longer him wanting to rape her, it's like he is now memorized by her. His blue eyes glazing over, almost like he is falling in love. As he lays on top of her, but careful enough not to put his full weight down, she feels his tongue licking her lips.

Debbie knows a switch has been clicked in his mind, from taking what he wants sexually and a total hatred for her to a caring, protective love for her. It's confirmed in Debbie's mind when he states that he needs her and that he cannot stand to be without her as he licks her lips again.

Debbie tries to process this and while under him knows that she needs to be careful not to say anything that will piss him off. Thinking that she can use his affection and love for her to her advantage. She stares into his eyes and says, "Sir, I would like to be with you too, I won't go anywhere, I want to stay with you, I care about you although i haven't shown it very well. I apologize for the foolish things I did."

With that she reaches up and wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down and kisses him intensely on his lips. As they kiss she is thinking that he is certainly very different but that she doesn't intend to be treated like an animal and live in a dugout. That she will get the life she wants and it's going to be comfortable and happy, whether it's here or back in New York City. Her thought is that she intends to have a long conversation with him in the morning, hoping he will listen to what she wants. The conversation will include where she lives, how she lives and that he cannot touch her in any way unless she wants him to. Her being stripped and raped repeatedly is deep in her mind and it makes this very all very difficult if not impossible for her to accept him as a partner.

She is determined for him to follow her rules and he cannot violate them. If not then it's on to plan B, escaping, even if it pisses him off and she runs the risk of being injured or killed. Debbie knows that this Alaskan nightmare is not close to being over.
 
How fast things change.

Jon is so excited now being in the calmer and loving state. He likes what he hears and is even more worked up hearing what she says to him about her wanting to be with her.. When she is done and kisses him back he brakes the kiss and jumps up standing over her quickly pulling her up half a second later. He can see the state of shock on her face with this sudden change in him.

He puts her over his shoulder with her legs in front pressed to his chest. Her hips on top of her shoulder and her back some what bent behind his back. He turns and starts to sprint fast and skilled out the dugout. The down hill dosen't really faze him as he sprints away from the dugout.. She can see where she was at. The grass covering it makes it blend in to the mountain side so perfectly. There is even some hints of bushes starting to grow from is as shes carried away fast.

He runs with threw the woods with them both being naked. Now and then he turns his body to try and keep her from getting hit with any low branches. He knows some of the pine trees tho will leave some light marks on her legs and ass. His body gets all marked up too from running in the brush.

He starts to yell and raw as he comes closer to the cabin as he plans to run full speed threw the gaps in the berry bushes. This leaves marks on them both. Well on her back lower half and his front. He hardly notices it. He don't slow down till hes almost at the steps of her cabin. He now starts to walk her into her bedroom and lays her gently on the bed as he slips in with her. He now starts to kiss her while looking into her eyes. His face is full of joy.
 
Debbie's Confusion

Debbie is stunned as he goes from tenderness to standing up, lifting her over his shoulder and making a wild dash out of the dugout, at full speed as they head down hill and the well built dugout gets more distance. Debbie feeling really nervous as she is afraid he will trip and they will roll down the hill, but then she realizes that he must know exactly what he is doing as he probably knows every inch of this area. Thinking that helps her, but she is still really scared.

The dash continues and Debbie is unsure where he is taking her, but hopes that it's her cabin as she so wants to sleep in her bed. The full speed tear through the woods continues and when they get to a more treed area the branches scratch the back of her upper thighs and her ass. She grimaces in pain as she feels like the branches are whipping her.

She doesn't say anything, fearing that he will either lose his concentration or get angry at her. She sees more light and realizes it's her cabin as she mumbles, "thank god i'm back". His roar drowns out her words. Her knowing it's a roar of excitement and not a threat. He darts through the thick berry bushes and Debbie grimaces again as the branches beat against her ass. But she knows those berry bushes and realizes she is home now.

They walk through the doorway, the shattered wood all over the living and kitchen area, a reminder of his anger which scares her. He carries her into the bedroom and gently lays her down on her bed. She watches him lay down next to her as she realizes he intends to stay the night. Wishing he wouldn't as she needs to process everything that has happened. But also knowing she isn't about to tell him to get out, at least not right now.

He turns and kisses her, Debbie sees his bright blue eyes and can tell that he is happy. She kisses him back but as she does so thinking that he is a pretty amazing man, so strong, but so primitive, he could be help to her out here. But does she really want to be with someone so unpredictable and who gets so angry? And she will never forget or forgive that he stripped her naked, carried her to his dugout and repeatedly raped her. And that he may rape her again right now. She wonders what he would do if she said no. She may very well try that.

Still in her mind is that this is insanity. Why would she stay here with some crazy wild man? Wouldn't it be better to just leave? Or escape if he refuses to let her go? She plans on having a long talk with him tomorrow morning, well if he even talks very much or is willing to talk. She feels confused at this point, the intense orgasms she experienced only adding to the confusion. She just knows she needs sleep now and to think clearly in the morning.
 
Back
Top