Isolated cabin in the woods (only momadness+Kililia)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
Michael Wood was a renown man in the business world and feared by most rival companies. He was known in his younger years to be a great host to his massive parties. Over the last decade, he seek something more to settle down and was sick of gold diggers that never got more than a 100$ from him.He began to focus on his job more as he semi retired, he had a house build in the middle of the woods. He only showed up for work or parties that he set up for close friend which involved strippers.

The last 4 visit to the strip club, he notice a young lady. He finds out her name is Erika Stone, she was a 5'0, red head with green eyes, hair in a messy bun, she was fit, 28B and nice round ass. He always fantasies to start a family with a nice young naive virgin wife. He started think of her a lot this last 3 months and decided to take step to get to know her.

He talk to the manager and have her come clean the place during holiday for bonus of 5000$. He paid the manager to have any details on Erika vanish, so that he can move with his plan to make her is wife.

That night, Erika Stone was half way finishing her shift when a man that her boss introduce her as the co- owner came in at night. He stayed in the office doing some paper work as she was finishing sweeping the floor. She did not notice how he was observing her as she was in her little world.
 
Erika Stone was annoyed as she just came from the doctor office for her annual check up. She had no idea it that her personal information was going straight to Michael office. She had a perfect bill of health, he knew she never had a child and was a complete true virgin. She would be able to bare him the sons he always desired.

She tap on his office door and step inside as he told her to come inside. She wore a simple dress with her hair in a ponytail:" I am here to inform you...you will need to get your service from another cleaning lady. I got a new job" * it was complete bullshit, she just sick of being around this wealthy guy and plan to go back to her regular client*

She was glad it was a nice bonus pay to give her chance to take time off. Except she did not trust wealthy men as they were arrogant or had weird interest which made them weirdoes.she turn and close the door before he answered. She was heading for the exit as she look forward to sleep home.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top