What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
((((HUGS))))

I know the feeling. I have missed the love I shared with my late fiancee for over 30 years now. You never get over it, but at least you had that love.

I am so sorry for your loss too...((((((((big warm hugs))))))))

You are right...impossible to get over...but a love everlasting...and beyond anything experienced...

Well one thing I know for certain...we have 2 angels in heaven embracing us and loving us...and protecting us...

:heart:

I am so sorry for your loss too...((((((((big warm hugs))))))))

You are right...impossible to get over...but a love everlasting...and beyond anything experienced...

Well one thing I know for certain...we have 2 angels in heaven embracing us and loving us...and protecting us...

Thank you for saying that, BC....you made me smile and my eyes mist. :rose:

Thank you for saying that, BC....you made me smile and my eyes mist. :rose:

I don't know much really...But one thing I know in my heart of hearts...and that is that my dad is with me...I feel him...he is an angel on my shoulder... corny as it sounds, it is true...maybe I need it to be true -so maybe that's why I feel it...

So the same goes for you...your sweet fiancée is with you too...so amazing the love we shared with them...the power of that love sustains, comforts and keeps us feeling optimistic we will meet again...

W T F !!!

article-2270101-173B8B56000005DC-823_634x409.jpg

---

the first thing would be...sex
the second thing would be... sex
the third thing would be... pleasure by having sex

("is it just me Doctor, or is there a pattern emerging???")

I just got off the phone with my mom. I don't know why, but as soon as I see it is her calling, I close out of Lit as fast as I can. It's the same feeling I had as a teenager, when she walked into my room and caught me making out with my boyfriend!

I'm grateful for the rain, too! It gives me a good excuse not to go shopping!

but...what about online shopping? dramatic sound effect

i hope we get a little more here, we haven't had a rainfall like this in so long; the lakes were dried up and the finally said the word "drought" on the news recently. they should have said that months ago.

but...what about online shopping? dramatic sound effect

i hope we get a little more here, we haven't had a rainfall like this in so long; the lakes were dried up and the finally said the word "drought" on the news recently. they should have said that months ago.

I don't like to get groceries or household cleaning items online. They can wait until tomorrow. I will be making a trip to Sam's Club and Walmart.

I know the drought had an effect on the lakes here, as well. There is a man made lake community about a 15 minute drive from where I live. The lake isn't real deep to begin with, only about 12 feet at it's deepest, but it got down to only 4 feet deep this last summer. The people who live in that community were really torqued because they couldn't use their pontoon boats and a lot of the fish died. The smell was awful!

I don't like to get groceries or household cleaning items online. They can wait until tomorrow. I will be making a trip to Sam's Club and Walmart.

I know the drought had an effect on the lakes here, as well. There is a man made lake community about a 15 minute drive from where I live. The lake isn't real deep to begin with, only about 12 feet at it's deepest, but it got down to only 4 feet deep this last summer. The people who live in that community were really torqued because they couldn't use their pontoon boats and a lot of the fish died. The smell was awful!

sam's club....i could get into some serious trouble in that store.

respy: i know i don't have a backyard, but i need this patio furniture!

sam's club....i could get into some serious trouble in that store.

respy: i know i don't have a backyard, but i need this patio furniture!

LOL! I have tamed myself to not be over indulgent (except maybe at Christmas time). I go in with a list of everything I'm going to buy and I stick to the list!

My problem is going in there during sample days. I know the get upset with me for eating a lot of the samples and not buying the product because it's not on my list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back