After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

I walk over to you and grab your hair tightly. I walk towards my secretary, forcing you to follow me. I manoeuvre so your face is inches away from the asshole I have just cum in.

"Clean her, Alison. Use only your mouth. I want you to look like an eager dog."
 
"Yes, Sir," I say. I begin to eagerly lick up your cum from her asshole, moaning at the taste of it.
 
God, you look so hot, with your mouth buried in her ass. She reaches behind and spreads herself wide.

"Make sure your tongue is deep inside her, Alison," I tell you. I have picked up my phone and I am filming. I can see my cum dripping down your chin, your body hidden by the corset.
 
I moan and stick my tongue deep into her ass, licking everything up the best I can, concentrating on my task.
 
My secretary rubs her clit, and soon cum with your tongue inside her. She flops down, exhausted. I put my phone away, and give you your instructions.

"Alison, now you have completed this task, you need no longer wear the buttplug at home. However, you will now enter the next phase of preparing your body. Every night, when you get home, I expect you to clamp your nipples, and to add weights to the clamps. Every night, I want you to increase the weight a little more. Do you know I want you to do this?"
 
"To increase my pain tolerance, Sir?" I ask quietly, nodding at the fact I understood your instructions. "And may I still wear the butt plug, even though I do not have to?"
 
Too bad that I did not see this thread in time. I would have loved to play the secretary! Keep up the outstanding work.

Helen x
 
"Not just that, Alison. I also want to stretch your nipples. In due course, we will work on stretching your labia, too. It is not enough for me that you are a submissive slut and a whore. I also want it to be visible to those who see your body that that is what you are. And of course you may wear the butt plug. When you are on your own, you will always follow my instructions – but you may also do anything to yourself I have not expressly forbidden."
 
"The time will come, Alison, when I will ask you to have your nipples and your labia pierced so they can be stretched even further. Will you submit to that?"
 
Perhaps you are uncertain, but you have submitted. You have agreed that I can mark your body permanently and change your tits and cunt so you will be displayed as a submissive, a slut and a whore, just for me. I am pleased.

"You have done well today, Alison. You may leave now. I do not need to see you again until Saturday. Please be at my home at 2pm. Please bring anything you think you will need. Or you think I might want to use."
 
"Yes, Sir," I say. I gather my stuff and leave, shaking but happy. I had made you proud, and that was all I wanted.
 
"A little bit," I confess, curling up on the couch. "But I kept getting so aroused, it was hard to not show how much I wanted that."
 
"Angie is here with me now, actually, Alison. She's on the bed next to me. Her tits are very red and raw. She says she needs me to cum on them. Do you think I should?"

I glance across at Angie. She looks lovely, those huge tits marked and livid. Her hands are tied to the headboard above her.
 
"Would you like me to film it and send you the clip?"

I am stroking my cock. Hearing you makes me want to cum, again and again.
 
"Yes, please," I say. I'm not sure how to address you, since we weren't in the office and I wasn't at your place. You were calling me Alison, but I felt the urge to call you Daddy.
 
I cut off the call, and kneel above Angie. I start filming, and wanking hard.

"Cum on me Daddy," she says. "Please cum on me."

It doesn't take long. Soon I am spurting over her tits, and her face. I quickly upload the video and send it to you. I call you back.

"There you are, Alison. Does it make you jealous to hear another slut calling me Daddy?"
 
"Yes," I confess. The video made me hot, but I wanted to be the one calling you Daddy. I was still your baby girl, right?
 
"Daddy has more than one Baby Girl," I say. "But you are special. You are my Baby Whore."

I glance down at Angie, still tied, my cum starting to dry on her. I wonder if it would be cruel to leave her tied all night.

"Anyway, Alison. I've had an email from the shop. A girl who was to perform there on Saturday has had to cancel. They wondered if you would like to step in. As they explained, you will be used in front of an audience, and you can then whore yourself to them, if you like. You will make a lot of money, and perhaps enjoy yourself. Would you like me to say yes for you? I will not force you into this. You should only do it if you want to."
 
"Yes, please, Daddy!" I say, squealing in excitement. I clap my hands together. "Say yes, please, Daddy!"
 
I laugh at your eagerness.

"You're really that keen to be abused in front of strangers, and to be a whore?"

God, you've made me hard again.
 
Back
Top