Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the reason why, but I can't remember. I'll ask the next time I'm there. The dog and cheetah have been together since they were just tiny. They don't know one could easily kill the other. I have one video of them, but I can't upload videos to my webspace. I could try to email it to you.

We watched one day as the dog pounced on the cat, and they went rolling across the field. When the cheetah got tired of the game, he sat up and smacked the dog - who then went rolling again. The dog didn't care at all; he got back up, hauled ass, and pounced on the cheetah yet again. When Mtani really tired of the game, he went off by himself to lay in the shade. They spend most of their time chasing each other around the enclosure.

It's so fucking cool to watch them play. Humans could take lessons from them.

I've heard the reason why, but I can't remember. I'll ask the next time I'm there. The dog and cheetah have been together since they were just tiny. They don't know one could easily kill the other. I have one video of them, but I can't upload videos to my webspace. I could try to email it to you.

We watched one day as the dog pounced on the cat, and they went rolling across the field. When the cheetah got tired of the game, he sat up and smacked the dog - who then went rolling again. The dog didn't care at all; he got back up, hauled ass, and pounced on the cheetah yet again. When Mtani really tired of the game, he went off by himself to lay in the shade. They spend most of their time chasing each other around the enclosure.

It's so fucking cool to watch them play. Humans could take lessons from them.
Youtube listings
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=+Kasi+and+Mtani&oq=+Kasi+and+Mtani&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3..0.143805.143805.0.145030.1.1.0.0.0.0.221.221.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.uXBnGYBgL0k

Thanks, Night! The 2nd video on that page is pretty cool. It takes Kasi about 3 minutes to decide to join in the game, but he finally gives in for a tumble.

Peanut butter, bacon, and jalapeño peppers on a hamburger :)

Thank you kind restaurant chef, for dreaming and creating this culinary lunchtime delight.

Thank you kind restaurant chef, for dreaming and creating this culinary lunchtime delight.

Now, I've gotten squint eyes in my direction lately for the misery that I've been putting into my body. However, you just made me look like (insert name of notoriously healthy eater here).

Thank you. :D

This can't be real.

NO.

Waffles & Fried Chicken. Say no more. *squint*

I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about this shit you people eat.

Oh, I no longer eat that shit. I'm a health nut now. Three days and going strong. :D Hahaha.

If you need a reason to eat healthy, let me tell you about my day. I've been having chest pains for the past few months, so I had to have a stress test today. My heart passed the stress test just fine; my head - not so much. Apparently, my brain gets offended at a blood pressure of 190/120. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Boys and girls, I thought for certain I was having a stroke today. I would've prayed to die, but even that took too much energy. It was awful. Please, please, please take advantage of all the warnings that your doctor gives you about diet, exercise, and not smoking. It truly sucks to be on the other side of the hospital bed.

I'm feeling much better now, and hopefully by tomorrow, I'll be back to my normal, mischievous, pain in the ass self.

This can't be real.

I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about this shit you people eat.

Feast your eyes on awesome deliciousness

PBBBJ_burger3_590w.jpg

Like all of the finer, yet not-necessarily-best-for-you things in life, this should be enjoyed in moderation. Putting away one of these bad boys everyday would not be the healthiest idea.

Having one with a side of waffles, chicken, and gravy...:eek: Your mutinous guts would wake you from the resulting food induced nap.

There is probably a very raunchy, juvenile, and inappropriate joke as a potential reply here.

Pmann?

You're probably right. I am impressed (if not slightly disappointed) that you were able to refrain from making the joke. :)

There is probably a very raunchy, juvenile, and inappropriate joke as a potential reply here.

Pmann?

Along with my new condemnation of unhealthy foods (that has been going on an IMPRESSIVE 3 days), I am striving to be a more mature, elegant poster. I'm going to be Emily Fucking Post.

Just kidding. But I don't have an inappropriate joke at the moment. Actually, I do. But it's REALLY inappropriate.

Ohhh yes...we call that a Dagwood Dog or a Pluto Pup in these parts.

I have to briefly step down off my "I can't believe you eat that crap" high horse to confess that I love these death sticks - even if they are made from congealed pig lips and arseholes. I have one a year when the Show is on but I would eat these every other day if I could.

sneaky and in public :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back