X-Men: A Bright New World (OOC)

Can I get a quick role call to see who is all still here and interested?

I gather we have an active Dazzler, Gambit, Psylocke, Shadowcat, and Wolverine. And Piotr, when the story calls for it. :p
 
I'm going to say Kitty as well, because I think that player is also active...*nudge* and I believe "Remec" is around, he just needs to catch up with stuff for Cannonball and Multiple Man...

In fact, I'm going to send him a message right now! ;)
 
Psst. Check out the ROSTER that I had updated a few days ago ;)

Hehe <333
 
Thanks for checking in "DeathsKnight" and "Remec" -- GREAT posts, both of you! ;)
 
Just made a brand new *REVAMPED* IC for this roleplay. The Link is on the first post of this thread, and I messaged each of you with it as well. Please continue our story there, and I will be making a Gambit post on Sunday I'm shooting for!

Thanks all :)

***EDIT: All right, I want to explain the necessity for me to inconveniently make a new IC/OOC thread each.(which of course I should have done back when it was Summer, but...better late than never!)

1)It was VERY important for me to be able to *EDIT* the first post to each thread, so I can consistently keep the rosters/locations(and much more) up to date and pertinent. That's the main reason by far!
2)To make the switch from "Felix80" - smoothly - to myself, so we aren't still....lingering in his shadow so much.
3)I also wanted to clean up the IC thread, as it started out with way too much sex in the main(since it wasn't agreed upon to take that to separate one on one's). Plus many of the beginning characters are no longer with us.

With all of this stated, the former IC thread is still relevant. EVERYTHING in there has still happened and still affects the storyline. I just wanted to cosmetically make things better for us, but again more significantly....be able to utilize the functionality of the *EDIT* mode, referencing that first post.

I wasn't doing any of this....just 'cause, please try to understand. And thanks for being good sports about it! "SortOfBeautiful" just confirmed -- Alison Blaire will be giving out FREE lap dances to all team mates, to your character's choosing! Hehe *teeeeeeeeeeease* ;)
 
Last edited:
The free lap dances have expired. I do take checks as well as cash, though. I mean, Alison does.

I plan on posting Kitty tonight! Rawr.
 
Declined, all of you! You can thank Lach for giving out false information. =P

Sorry the post didn't happen last night, but it's all there now. I have to remember to describe to the new IC thread, so it doesn't get lost.
 
Okay. Good job on the Kitty and Sam posts. That will be enough outta him for now, "Remec" until I put something off.

I'd also like it if....between the two of them. Or *ANYONE* that is trying to reach your character while you are there.....if there is trouble. In reception, to be able to hear clearly, the call. Perhaps Sam could make out that Kitty was trying to get ahold of him, but because of the "bad reception"......it was hard to hear her properly. Only being able to make out every "fourth word" or so??

It's not going to be so easy....;)

(And this can go from your end too "SortOfBeautiful". Kitty can be talking her heart out, but....maybe there is "static" more so, where there should be HIS voice...yes?)

I didn't specify, but...am now. Thanks.



PS -- Oh, and. There's no need to be like that with Alison. Or didja forget the contract?? Not hers, YOURS! Hehe :)
 
Last edited:
You can write her, after "heartofcourage" maybe? But more importantly AFTER Alison! *nudge*


***EDIT: There are two parts which I want to write for, but I want to -- the damnable stickler in me beckons such -- wait for two people to post before doing so. Namely our two gals, and the respectable two different storyline locations that we got going on. So, I will give the Gambit deadline an extension maybe till Wednesday(since I'm busy after work tomorrow)......the other one, is a lil' more casual based, schedule wise.
 
Last edited:
Will probably give a couple more days(at least?), before I put something up for the MISSION storyline. Just in case we get a Betsy 'blessing' in that mean time. No pressure though. :)
 
I'll wait until "heartofcourage" posts, before placing what I want to put up for Betsy and Kitty.

And yayyyyy, we got an Alison post!!! ;)
 
Nice posts people. I DID forget, however -- per the Inactive(s) list on the first page, under Roster -- to write Jubilee out of the scene....

So for the record, she will probably stay at the mansion and NOT be going with everyone, into the City...

My bad!
 
I hope Wolvie can break from the group once in the city. Tired of butting heads with the Ragin' Cajun
 
At the least, perhaps Gambit can buy him a lap dance, and then they can be BOYZ!


;)
 
Are we still on the lap dances? =P

I apologize if my posts are slow-going again. I have a friend visiting from out of state, so I won't really have time to do much writing again until after the weekend.
 
Remy could buy him...

....a beer.
....a burger.
....a stogie.
....a lap dance.

Being that there's probably a strong possibility, the characters will be finding their way to Alison's place of employment. That's why I mentioned it again. No other reason of course ;)

And.....*BUSY-ness* I got a WALLOP of a couple weeks coming up too actually. The Lady has surgery next Monday, her Mom is coming into town the following for a week. And apparently there's a *HOLIDAY* in there somewhere too, isn't there??

So, I'll see what I can do before and during this coming up. If anyone else has something coming up....please post here about it. And just please be patient. We know the OTHER big one is coming in another month.....

Thanks gang! :)
 
-shrugs-

No hurry from me, I post as soon I can reply.

I think this is like my pet project, no pressure and no rush hehe
 
Checking in here, very briefly people. Was off all last week from work taking care of the lady after her surgery. Today's my first day back, and we're hosting her mom from out of town until the weekend. My Gambit post got lost in the midst of care-taking, I'll see when I can fire that off. Otherwise I should be "back" come SUNDAY I hope.

Hope everyone is doing well. And thaaaaaaaanks! :)
 
Had the couple lines at the end, which was holding up my Gambit post. But it's finished now! Okay. For those at the MANSION, heading into the CITY. Please pause once you/we/he/she enters said location. In other words, I don't want a barrage of posts being fired off before I'm able to get my next one off........for story purposes, I ask this of you of course! :)

And otherwise, I should be officially "back" on SUNDAY. Glad I was able to sneeeeeeeak on and type this up. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM! ;)
 
Back
Top