Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my lovelies...

Sorry, I had to sleep for two days after the fam left. Mental coma was pretty much the expected outcome.

Took a few pictures yesterday while I was cleaning out the guest room... I've missed you!

Well I didn't miss you!! Harumph~! *eyes well up with tears* *runs into your arms crying*

Lovely outfit you got there. Any chance you can wear it over to my place? :kiss:

Hello my lovelies...

Sorry, I had to sleep for two days after the fam left. Mental coma was pretty much the expected outcome.

Took a few pictures yesterday while I was cleaning out the guest room... I've missed you!

attachment.php

Hey Lilly, good to see you. You are as Beautiful as always. :)

one word...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Hello my lovelies...

attachment.php

Hello my lovelies...

Absence does make the heart grow fonder! Welcome back beautiful! :rose:

Hello my lovelies...

attachment.php

Good god, I'm glad you're back.

This thread is amazing. Lilly, you're blowing me away. I can't believe it took me as long as it did to discover this, such a fool.

Can't wait for more!

Beautiful

Thank you :)

How we have missed you too, beautiful Lilly. Day always brightens with you

Thanks billy!

Like the treasure at the end of a rainbow...all those colors, and the pot o' gold too! Beautiful images!

:kiss:

Thanks for providing a soundtrack! :)

The colours... :eek:

Welcome back, Lilly.

Hi Kal! (hugs)

Well I didn't miss you!! Harumph~! *eyes well up with tears* *runs into your arms crying*

Lovely outfit you got there. Any chance you can wear it over to my place? :kiss:

Awww... Hi Endless. I missed you too

It's good to see you again.

Hi SBroad. Nice to see you as well. :)

Hey Lilly, good to see you. You are as Beautiful as always. :)

WGM! (Hug)

one word...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

That's one letter...

Absence does make the heart grow fonder! Welcome back beautiful! :rose:

Good god, I'm glad you're back.

Here I am!

This thread is amazing. Lilly, you're blowing me away. I can't believe it took me as long as it did to discover this, such a fool.

Can't wait for more!

Welcome Osco...

Thank you everyone. As you can see, I have not been keeping up the thread as much as I used to. A combination of life responsibilities... the fact that I am now officially 40... and that nothing can last forever has played a part.

I am not ready to end the thread completely - but I am probably not going to be a regular contributor any more. If I feel inspired to take any more photos I will certainly post them - but for now, I'll most likely post without any regularity.

No goodbyes... I'll be around here and there... Kisses!

L.

Lilly,
It's sad all things must end but it has been a beautiful, sexy, and erotic journey with you! I eagerly await the next precious Lilly sighting.

I wish I was better with words. :rose::rose::heart:

Hi Lilly, well I guess it's a good news bad news thing. Bad news is you won't be posting as much, good news is you did post and I got to see one of the most Amazing & Beautiful Woman that exists. I only know you from your posts but based on that you are not only beautiful outside but I think inside as well :) , if that makes sense. So maybe for the last time (but hopefully not) U SMOKIN HOTTT!!! :rose::kiss:

Oh by the way Happy 40, you look good for an old lady (LOL) ;)

Last edited:
Hey Lilly, just wanted to say woooow and wooooow and woooow...... you are amazing.
And Happy belated Birthday.
Have a wonderful relaxing and very naughty week-end, and mmmm to be naughty with you would be = HEAVEN.....:D:devil: just saying ;)
And no worries take care and drop in when you can.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
I am amazed that you have kept your figure so good. Hats off to you. Would like to see some plain simple pictures of your body, maybe just nude. You keep GA on the map. lol

It's a sad day in hell today.

I'm going to miss this thread. I'm going to miss the pictures, of course, but beyond that, I'm going to miss you. Your witticisms, your sarcasm, your sense of humour, your creativity, and your general vibrancy that made this thread so enjoyable. Your ups and downs, your rants and raves, your coffee and creamer. That little piece of you that you shared with us. :rose:

And you're 40 now. A milestone to be proud of, and you've reached it with poise and equanimity. I hope I'll get to that age being just half so alive as you are.

So that being said, happy trails! I do hope to hear from you again, but if I don't, I wish you all the best. :)

Lilly

Lilly73:rose:

Happy belated 40th birthday. You're a beautiful, and very sexy young chick. Hope you stick around. If that's how you dress to clean out your guest room, I have a garage I'd like you to have a look at, too.:kiss:

Thank you :)

Thanks billy!

Thanks for providing a soundtrack! :)

Hi Kal! (hugs)

Awww... Hi Endless. I missed you too

Hi SBroad. Nice to see you as well. :)

WGM! (Hug)

That's one letter...

Here I am!

Welcome Osco...

Thank you everyone. As you can see, I have not been keeping up the thread as much as I used to. A combination of life responsibilities... the fact that I am now officially 40... and that nothing can last forever has played a part.

I am not ready to end the thread completely - but I am probably not going to be a regular contributor any more. If I feel inspired to take any more photos I will certainly post them - but for now, I'll most likely post without any regularity.

L.

Lovely Lilly...one of my favorites...and happy that you're not leaving completely...enjoyed your posts and occaional PM about good books! ;). Take care, my dear...

L.

Thanks for sharing what you have Lilly. I really enjoyed your thread. I for one, hope that you become inspired more often than not. :rose:

Hello my lovelies...

attachment.php

Aaaaand we've missed you! Lovely pics hon.

Not around too much anymore. School, family and such. Will pop in whenever I can. :heart:

Just found your thread and just wanted you to know I loved looking through the pictures. Happy Belated B'day and have a great one!

Hello my lovelies! (hugs!)

Well! Let me just say, "It's been a hell of a day at sea Sir!" My god... I would really like nothing more than 3 consequitive days in my own bed. (Minds out of the gutter please). Work has had me running all over the place.

I'm fianally home *sigh*... Just in time to welcome visiting family - who are staying with me. In my house. Eating my food (fuck, I have to go food shopping), and expecting me to entertain them. Joy!

The fam arrive tomorrow, so sadly, I cannot be here tomorrow. The head out on Monday and then... AND THEN! I have the Rest of The Week Off! (Happy!)

I can promise you that I have my next series planned out and as soon as I can get rid of the pesky relatives, I'll get working on it for you. :)

Want a Hint on the theme?

Happy Birthday to me....
Happy Birthday to me....

Now off to clean the house and put out the good towels.

Fucking hell...

Happy (quite possibly belated) birthday to you, Lily. I hope that you had a great time celebrating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw

1334527457284_7680599.png

xA7Ll.png

5618840a81dd337c3f4e7c47abca81229e.png

Oh my lovelies... You are all sooo very nice to me. You let me come and go (ha!), you don't bitch and complain when I'm late or not speaking to you.... you shower me with compliments when I'm feeling grumpy...You drink with me and give me music an book recommendations... and some of you let me see you naked! HOW CAN I STAY AWAY!?!?

I had a rare moment of down time yesterday and took a few photos. These were a request for my feet (hey, whatever floats your boat!)

So.... Happy Saturday! I am off on a much needed shopping trip to *gasp!* the Mall. *cue scary music*. I go against my gender sterotype on this one: I hate shopping. I really do. Don't tell anyone, I'll get kicked out of the Girl Club.

I might be back later tonight...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 542
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 240
The pics are lovely! They are proof you can't get kicked out of the girls club... you might get put on probation over the whole "shopping" thing, but I doubt... you are all woman, and a lovely one at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back