Existing Threads seeking Writer(s) 2015

The Domination of Ashley - Hey everyone. I'm looking for a dominant male writer to play a part in my thread here. I'm hoping for Rick (the male character) to be either the rival/best friend/bully of my son. The writer in question should be comfortable with delivering some depraved, humiliating rough sex. :) PM me if you're interested
 
Battlestation Takemikazuchi

When you run a science fiction based erotic adventure thread that takes place on a space station moving to stop invading aliens you're going to need a crew of writers. I always envisioned this as a group thread because I love the flow of ideas from other writers. You can create some amazing things with a fun group of people.

There is a crew of some 500,000 not counting civilians and alien visitors, so there is plenty of room especially since one writer has stepped down and others haven't begone writing yet. The story is always evolving and there is room for the perspectives of many men and women.

So post on the OOC thread or send me a message. I'm willing to discuss all kinds of character concepts. You can create one interesting character and enter them into the universe or help create a race and help them populate it. I'm looking everything from hotshot fighter pilots, to bar-backs, to physicists, to exotic dancers. I like the idea of an eclectic science fiction story. Want to go with a science fiction staple or try something new I'd love to hear your ideas.

IC Thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1188847

OOC Thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1183183


The most watched program on the BBC, after the news, is probably 'Doctor Who.' What has happened is that science fiction has been subsumed into modern literature. There are grandparents out there who speak Klingon, who are quite capable of holding down a job. No one would think twice now about a parallel universe.-Terry Pratchett
 
male here looking for female to roleplay with

ooking for woman to play any of these scenes. either post to the one you want to play or let me know and ill set it up for us. if a scene is already started send me a message and ill send you a new scene copy of the one you want.

soccer mom http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1074823

bestfriends mom http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1074827

daughters boyfriend http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130355

the massuse http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130359

party mix up http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=874585

stepmom http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post48132890

with sons bully http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=864211

any pics in the scene doesnt have to be what your character looks like. if you click this link it will show woman you can use if you want for your character. clicking on that pic with bring up other pics of that woman in different outfits https://www.flickr.com/photos/100633039@N04/sets/
 
Mars Needs Women!

resize


Mars Needs Women!!!

But not nearly as much as my role-playing thread needs them.

If you are a female writer interested in a story of human relationships within the BDSM lifestyle, please see here.




Any role - Top, bottom, Dom, sub, Mistress/Master, slave, Owner, pet, etc., even vanilla - and, indeed, any gender (we just have an imbalance of men), is welcome.

If you want to join in, or have and questions or comments, please message me.


 
Looking for a male "romeo" to help get this started. My co write has not reponded. I think it could be a fun one to play out.

I it will take place on a college campus in te greek system. A boy and girl from a rival fraternity and sorority meet on halloween and...well, you know.

Please pm before jumping in

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1189963
 
The Turn of the Tide

.
Hi, and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I am Looking for a female to play the part of a neighbour. She will be a widower, her exact age/circumstances is open for your interpretation.

My Character becomes infatuated with her, and goes to visit her one evening with the aim of rape.

But he is young, unsure. She is life experienced, and possibly some other talents that Adrian is unaware of.

As such there becomes a power struggle in the bedroom that evening,

The Turn of the Tide

Adrian Stringer
Age: 20
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 210 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic but slightly overweight as well


Adrian took the key from his pocket and slid it into the lock, slowly opening the door, mumbling 5368 to himself. The lock opened, allowing him to enter the porch. He took the second key, and slid that into the mortice lock, anticipating the stiffness of the lock, the bolt moving with a quiet thud. Finally, he took the third and last key, and slid it into the lock, slowly turning the lock, hearing the quiet click indicating the door was open. He paused, as he listened out, his experience in the cadets had honed both his night vision and his hearing. All he could hear was the sound of a car drive pass, the boom boom boom of the unnecessary large bass speaker marking the car’s presence to all in-sundry.

As the door opened, the remote sensor stopped flashing as anticipated. He had 60 seconds to reach the control panel. As a droplet of sweat ran of his brow, he entered the code, 5368, the alarm system successfully deactivated.

He sighed deeply. He caught a photo of Jane, and stopped and stared at it, AT HER. She was in her late 30s, and a widower. The first couple of years, she took it hard, but the last year or so, she had obviously accepted her loss, as she started to wear more colourful attire, and more revealing outfits. But the previous night was one night too far.

She had worn a tight summer dress, her small but perky breasts clearly visible under the halter-neck top of the dress. He had looked at her for months, becoming more and more intoxicated by her beauty, her looks, her sexuality.

He ascended the stairs he had ascended many times, including that afternoon as he had rehearsed the movements, knowing which stairs creek, and those that don’t. At the top, he stopped, and listened, looking around the landing, the house in almost total silence.

After several minutes, he was sure that she was asleep, and slowly step-toed into her back bedroom, placing the balaclava over his already hot head, and pushed the door ajar, and stepped in, looking around the room, at his prey.

OOC

I envisage during the evening, things do not go well for Adrian, in at least his plan back fires... But does he get the woman of his dreams? Looking for a female to play the part of the widower; and the power struggle that will develop.
 
War of the supernaturals

Hey, i'm looking for a male and female player to complete the team, the story involves a team of supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, witches etc) battling against humans and other rogue mystical creatures. It is based on fantasy/sci-fi but has a tint of sexcapades here and there.
Pm me to discuss joining, don't post in the main thread unless you have gone through me.
This is the link to the OOC Thread.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1199627

"I don't have much time i must gather the supernaturals before The Order round them up" Lyden said
"Those creatures are an abomination to nature and it is up to us humans, we the Examplar Mortis, to extinguish such abominations" Zachary Kurtz's voice boomed out.

Stalzyn
 
Last edited:
Seeking a Female to be a Body guard/agent.

.

Having brainstormed a story and started, my co-writer contacted me informing me that she was withdrawing from the story.

The outline is that I am a mad scientist who has developed an antidote for a bio-weapon being used as a terrorist weapon.

Any one interested, please send me a pm.

The Bullet Catcher


Adrian
 
Looking for a female pirate

My character has been taken captive by pirates. He is then brought before the Captain - the Dread Pirate Fiona. Now at her mercy, what will she do with him?

A Pirate's Life

I'm looking for a female writer to play Fiona. PM me with interest.
 
Back
Top