Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sisters, care for some?

tumblr_miycbnOiru1roe6alo9_500.gif

Mmmm...yes please! That looks so delicious!!!!!
 
Well thank you :) I'm glad someone else does, instead of hating it like a certain someone



Pouring with rain right now in fact



Ok how are you?



Morning. Have you heard from Cookie?



Oh no i'm so sorry to hear that. You poor thing :(



Well hello :)

RA that elixr sounds interesting, not sure if I've seen elderberries here though

I, too, love your AV, and think it suits you beautifully! I'm finally on the mend, since a certain Daddy of mine got a bit forceful and made me go to the Dr (thank god for practical Daddies!). Have missed you, gorgeous!!!!

:heart: Keri
 
I, too, love your AV, and think it suits you beautifully! I'm finally on the mend, since a certain Daddy of mine got a bit forceful and made me go to the Dr (thank god for practical Daddies!). Have missed you, gorgeous!!!!

:heart: Keri

Well thank you Sis :heart:
So so glad to hear it. I've missed you too.

RA wish I didn't have to wait 6 weeks for the elixir or else i'd try it for my chest, it's still not right after 17 days on antibiotics *Sighs*
 
Been a long 2 weeks of non-stop work. Glad I have this weekend off...time for a drink and...!
 
tumblr_mi6acdSN7q1s2fn5zo1_500.jpg


Had to post this one. I wouldn't mind being put over HIS knee, love the suit and tie *dissolves into giggles*
 
hmm..someone doesn't like my AV?
I'd better run... :p

You can get dried elderberries from most reputable herb shops.. I got mine from Mountain Rose Herbs.

Yes, it takes awhile to make, but, I try to make it when I don't need it, then I have it when I do. :D

Something else I've done with honey is preserve garlic with it. Just peel your cloves, put them in a just, then cover with honey. After (again sorry) about six weeks, not only are the cloves soft and not bitter, but the honey has taken on medicine all properties of the garlic. it can be added to salad dressings chicken, eaten by the spoonful :D
Yum.. also good for coughs..
 
hmm..someone doesn't like my AV?
I'd better run... :p

You can get dried elderberries from most reputable herb shops.. I got mine from Mountain Rose Herbs.

Yes, it takes awhile to make, but, I try to make it when I don't need it, then I have it when I do. :D

Something else I've done with honey is preserve garlic with it. Just peel your cloves, put them in a just, then cover with honey. After (again sorry) about six weeks, not only are the cloves soft and not bitter, but the honey has taken on medicine all properties of the garlic. it can be added to salad dressings chicken, eaten by the spoonful :D
Yum.. also good for coughs..

I love your new AV meant to say that too. Sorry.

I will TRY and remember to look.

Yes I figure that's the only way to go.

Does the honey taste like garlic?
 
hiya, threadsters. :D

i was just tapping out an outline and came up with a quick 400(ish) word intro. dunno if i'll keep on with it but decided to test the waters here. waddya think - should i keep it up? (no pun :D)

The waiting was over. Four months since they’d spent six precious days together in Amsterdam. Each of those six days had been a jewel, with both of them living for the moment, neither one making any reference to the day when he’d leave again. Amsterdam had been late August, now the shops and television were full of Christmas. Martina was pleased, ecstatic in fact, there’d be no more counting down the days. He was home today. Christmas had come a week early.

She knew Daddy would have a gift for his Little Girl.

Martina didn’t go up to the camp to welcome the boys off the bus, instead she waited at home, alone in the house, the kids a hundred miles away at her mum’s. Her heart hammered in her chest when the doorbell chimed. He had a key and could easily have let himself in but they’d planned it this way. She stood, legs trembling, suddenly shy at the prospect of seeing him again after four long, lonely months.

His eyes, when she opened the door and he saw her, sent a thrill of anticipation through Martina. His expression, was hungry and loving at the same time, adoration in the crooked grin sitting on his face weakened her knees.

“Hello, baby girl,” he murmured, “Daddy’s home.”

“I’ve missed you, Daddy,” Martina whispered, her eyes on his boots, too shy to look her Daddy in the eye after such a prolonged separation. She stepped back as his bulk, the camouflaged uniform and the bergen rucksack on his back filled the doorway.

His size comforted her. He was home, her protector. Now there would be loving, his strong arms around her as she welcomed him home.

The door slammed closed behind him and the heavy pack thudded to the floor. Martina felt his hands on her shoulders as he held her and stared at her. She shivered under the intensity of his gaze when he licked his lips and his eyes devoured her. His lingering appraisal took in the long legs, the short skirt and the blouse – a size too small by choice, his instruction – tightly buttoned across her considerable bust.

His voice, hoarse with desire caused a dribble of lust to slide from Martina’s opening. “You look very pretty, baby girl. Just like I’d hoped.” His stare moved over her again, pausing on the straining buttons.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Martina replied, thrilled that her efforts had pleased him. “I like to look pretty for you.”

“You look sexy-pretty, baby,” he growled, “so sexy that Daddy’s already hard for you.”
 
Last edited:
Still feeling my way around....

I’ve looked thanks and this is not my scene..
 
Last edited:
I wish I could sleep *sighs*
I saw a pic today that said "god doesn't give us more then we can handle. Apparently god thinks I'm bad ass"
Currently feels like god thinks I'm invincible.
 
Morning Lovelies and Gents :) Another quiet weekend here puttering about the house and hoping for warmer weather to work outside tomorrow.

Fox?? So many of us are in the States and in Oz ... just keep visiting :)
 
I wish I could sleep *sighs*
I saw a pic today that said "god doesn't give us more then we can handle. Apparently god thinks I'm bad ass"
Currently feels like god thinks I'm invincible.

I can't tell you how many times I've felt this way. But just remember, we're stronger than we think we are. Whatever you're going through, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm here if you ever need me!!!

:heart: Keri
 
Thank You Daddy

I have to say thank you to the most WONDERFUL Daddy in the whole wide world who couldn't gave me the best birthday morning I've EVER HAD! AND I get to wear the new choker he got me today for the first time! I'm ecstatic! I love you Daddy...you're incredible and the most amazing man I've ever known. :kiss::rose:

:heart: Your little one
 
My avatar won't change.until I.get.on a computer. Phone access only sucks! Luckily I've got my sissies to talk to cuz its been so.slow in here lately!
 
hey

It's Saturday good time to relax and get pampered hi daddies and sisters how is everybody doing its kinda cold in miami
 
I bet it's not as cold as in the UK....brrr....6 degrees centigrade, everything is shrinking to escape the cold!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top