The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Looks at SB.... then over to FHD... ~

You know... you 2 get scarey when you are left alone together... shheesshhh ..
 
ohhh.... that's what we didnt have yesterday.. Deviled eggs.


hmm..

Fuckit.. I'm having coffee and cookies.
 
545470_437578612966327_1753376450_n.jpg
 
Ok, with that many people supposedly in this house for Thanksgiving, if I don't get help, someone is getting celery shoved in their ear.
 
happy thanks giving ladys :D

LT: Fuck i wanna go back to bed

Happy Thanksgiving!

ohhh.... that's what we didnt have yesterday.. Deviled eggs.


hmm..

Fuckit.. I'm having coffee and cookies.

I rather have coffee and cookies.

LT~

Sending brother down to the local grocery store for some Southern Comfort to go with the Southern Comfort eggnog. Damnit, I'm gonna have a small cup of two before the day's over. I'm allowed. *nod*
 
LT ~ Does it make me a wicked witch if I'm not all that sad to be missing the arrival of my mother-in-law this evening and that...with the surgery...I may well spend the entirety of her visit in the hospital...another thought which doesn't make me all that upset... ?

smiles innocently
 
Happy to see you out and about in the Lounge again Brit!!! MicroBrit is adorable..... :rose:
 
Turkey's in the oven...and all I hear is banging and gobbling of horrific pain from the heat....
 
Turkey! Turkey! Turkey! And I got some writing done as I wait. Not that I am lazy, I would cook if someone would let me. Grilled cheese for everyone!
 
Not having turkey today... sacrilege I know! But we vegetarians carry on.

However, I am quite excited for mycoproteins! Mashed potatoes and green bean casserole! Yay!
 
*Happy booty shaking dance*

I haz new posts to respond to for PGoD and the Moon Lady...

maybe work won't bore me to tears after all!!!
 
Attempts to NOT be grossed out by the idea of Starbuck's

Last Thought?

Only 3 hours and 45 minutes of this terribly LONG day left...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top