The Heart of Dominance

slippedhalo

author, medium, witch
Joined
May 11, 2006
Posts
16,007
OOC: I am looking to start a thread with one Master for my character and myself as the head sub. I am his sub but the other girls in the thread (as many as I see fit) are submissive to me as well as to my Master but are mostly peers to one another.

This will take place in a mansion, manner-house on an island where there are very few inhabitants but the owner (our Master) his friends or relatives in their own manners, and
the help; servants (paid natives, not sexually used) from a neighboring island and
the slaves; unpaid, existing for the wants and needs of her Master.

The slaves are educated at Master's expense, they attend both charm lessons and full University studies in varied disciplines. They are required to learn and be fluent in at least one language other than English. They are to be formidable in business and conversation with anyone, respectable ladies out and about (when off the island) and total obedient sluts when in the Master's house.

Some remain at the house for years, some leave early (cutting off their funding), some move on to service in other households to similarly minded friends of Master, a few have gone on to operate successful businesses on their own thanks to the training they'd learned on the island.

There will be an Inner Circle of girls, favorites of the Master or Mistress, if you will, and some who are newer recruits who are still learning and must acquire rank.

PM me if you are interested. I am only taking one male for now and all manner of subserviant females are welcome.


miss_jessica_by_unseen_smiley-d4cw1rf.jpg
(Jessica in another thread but Aria/aka Mary-Alice in this one)
My character: Aria
Age: 30
Hair color: Red
Eye color: green
Height: 5'3
Sexual preference: bi-sexual


Aria has been in Master's house for six years now and has been dating him since college. She has been his slave longest and that is what has given her the place of Honored Head Slave. To the other girls she is Mistress Aria. But, her Master calls her any number of things...
 
Last edited:
House Info:

The Master's suite is almost like a small apartment on it's own, it connects to Mistress Aria's room via their closets.

Aria's boudoir suite has a bathroom of it's own and a walk in closet with costumes galore, has a circular shaped, canopied bed, the ''steps'' are often used as beds for her handmaidens (her favorite two slaves), when she is not sleeping in Master's bed she sleeps here but never alone.

Other girls have shared rooms, two to four girls to each room with usually no more than two kind sized beds per room. Sharing a bed is usually obligatory even if it's only to sleep. ''Activities'' with each other are encouraged and video coverage of these things is often shown in the main lounge at all hours as general tv ''wallpaper''.
 
Last edited:
I proudly welcome NiccoloBenoit to write as Master in this thread.
Any other possible dom males must also discuss this with him.

We're now seeking Inner Circle female subs and trainee subs. PM either of us for more information.
 
Last edited:
I received your P.M. I shall defiantly think on it , thank you so much. I have missed writing with you to.:kiss::rose:
 
House Info.:
New girls must earn a name in the household.
They get called simply ''slave'' or ''girl'' until Master and/or Mistress decide they have earned a name. A naming ceremony seals the deal.
 
Last edited:
In Character:

She was bringing a new recruit back to the island with her. This was very routine household business but Aria always made sure to make the first impression upon a new girl one the young woman would never forget. This one was a puzzle, indeed, rough around the edges, a bit more chatty than Aria liked, but she could see a spark of something special in this one and had hope the girl would take well to training. She'd flown to Pennsylvania to get this one, a bit too close to home for comfort, for Aria, but she never let on to the driver of the limousine sent to get this beauty nor the girl in question that this was anything to her at all. She'd been corresponding with this girl for several months now after having met her at a Sorority Party at her resident University last semester. Today she helped the girl pack up her things and leave her sorority life for a totally new sort of sisterhood. They drove to the private airfield in the environment of Aria sipping her champagne impassively as she listened to the stream of nervous, inane chatter coming from the girl's pretty little mouth. Thankfully, the drive wasn't as long as it felt.

Aria slid effortlessly with the grace of a dancer and got out of the car. She didn't check to see that the girl was following, knowing she would. Aria quietly thanked the driver. She watched him take her single bag and the new girl's luggage to put into the plane's belly. She then boarded the plane. Once the girl sat beside her she tilted her head just slightly toward her and said, "Not a word until we are at the island. I need some peace now."

The girl was not a fool and shocked into silence was finally good and said nothing for the entire plane trip. Aria occuppied herself by reading a new novel by her favorite Italian writer. Italian was the newest of the stock of languages her Master had her trained in. She noted the girl flipped through some vapid women's magazines and occupied herself mostly by looking out the window. Her eyes looked lovely with the end of summer skylight making them glow brightly. Aria smiled at her several times over her book. Once the girl took a breath as if preparing a question or comment and Aria gently placed a well manicured finger to her lips, silencing her once more. ''Soon, darling. Soon you'll see what I mean.'' The next hour was more quiet contemplation for the young woman who's life was about to change dramatically.

But, as soon as they'd landed Aria could sense questions bubbling in the young one once more as she rose and left the plane, leading the girl to trail after her to another waiting limo.

Once it started and they were near to the actual house and the lands around it she proudly looked out the window and pointed out the mannor to the girl who had clearly never seen anything so very grand and picturesque...She finally asked over her shoulder, "Any questions?"
 
OOC: Left open enough for any slave (other than an experienced handmaiden) to reply as girl in car.
 
Halo are you going to make separate thread for the IC when we get going and keep this for the OOC ?
 
OOC: Not unless we chatter a lot.
So, are you ready to write your character's response to her Mistress's return with a new recruit?
 
Aria enters the main foyer, she is let in by a young woman wearing nothing but jewellery, her blond hair long enough to cover her smallish bare breasts as she lowers her light eyes in a bow of respect to her Mistress. ''Mistress Aria, welcome home. The Master waits for your return in the main lounge.'' She bows briefly, a less reverent motion to the new girl and reaches out for a handshake, ''Welcome, sister. I hope you find it pleasing here. If you stay you could become my roommate. My former one has moved up and on to a new household and I am loathe to change rooms if I don't have to. We never sleep alone, you see...I'll help you with your bags and you can join me in the kitchen, preparing a tea tray for the Master and Mistress. They have much to teach you.''

Aria nodded that the new girl should follow the blonde who introduced herself only as, ''I'm only Girl for now. I hope to be named very soon.'' As the two women disappeared down the long corridor she entered the main lounge, lowering herself to her knees before her Master upon sight of him. ''Master, I've missed you.'' she said softly. She wouldn't dare move from this spot until he bade her to. She was trained far too well for that.
 
Alister Reilly, aka Master Riley, watched as his wife, lover, and Honoured Head Slave walked from the limo to the main door of Bond's Head Manor. The tropical island paradise was a symbol of his wealth and power, having purchased the entire island and built not only a fantastic Manor, but also an attached training centre and dormitory.

A retired lawyer, Master Riley is the owner-operator of Bond's Head Manor and Training Centre. The training centre specializes in the development of young females into successful business women in a male dominated society. Students engage in a variety of extracurricular activities that are designed to develop character and prepare their young naive minds for the harsh realities of the business world. Many students do not complete the program and others choose to redirect their studies and focus entirely on their supplementary training.

At the youthful age of 33, Master Riley has achieved remarkable academic, legal, and business success. Graduating from the London School of Economics with a Masters of Law degree, Riley went on to study law at Oxford and was quickly hired into the British Parliament upon completion.

After advising the legislature on both economic and constitutional related matters, Riley left Parliament to become a freelance consultant and lobbyist. Through the successful negotiation of a major shipping deal, Alister received a large payment that amounted in the purchase of a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

Now, having stepped away from the rush of legal and parliamentary entrepreneurship, Riley dedicates most of his time to his training centre. Although the odd policy case still arouses his attention.

Riley is consider to be extremely intelligent, logical, and possessed of an unshakeable demeanor. He does not ask for things, he demands them, both in his work and his social life. Failure is never an option, and he is as ruthless in his punishment as he is vigorous in his delivery of sexual gratification.

Hearing the chatter from the hall, Master Riley was reminded that the he would need to enhance conversational training. Undisciplined tongues were such a bore. Stifling a yawn, he moved from the window to the large leather chair centred in the room and waited for his Head Slave to join him.

After a moment, Aria entered the main lounge, and lowered herself to her knees. ''Master, I've missed you.'' she said softly. The door closed behind her.

"You've also forgotten your training it seems," he said glaring as she bowed before him, "Seeing as I had not yet recognized you and still you chose to speak. My peace is broken and our order is estranged." His voice was soft and he knew she would hear the subtle loving undertone to his words. While she had spoken out of turn, he was more happy to see her and knew he would keep her punishment light.

"Now crawl over here and remind me why I made you my Honoured Head Slave," he said as he uncrossed his legs, the slacks of his suit unwrinkling with the motion, "And show me what your mouth has been trained for, Slut."

He let the last word linger. Usually he would call her something a little more endearing, but as his lust was rising, he wanted her to understand the certain duties he was expecting her to perform. In front of the other slaves she was always Mistress or Head Slave, but when they were alone, she was whatever he wanted her to be.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Not unless we chatter a lot.
So, are you ready to write your character's response to her Mistress's return with a new recruit?

Mmmm it's a bit odd discussing this in middle of an ongoing scene, maybe I'd better PM you both. I had worked out a bio I was going to post but having read the above I have questions. I hadn't realized the thread had actually started, do you have your recruits?
 
OOC: Ok, if you have more to discuss or more questions, yes, then the pm system will be better. I have one recruit, my sis is one handmaiden and hopefully you are another. Until we get more I can NPC the rest.

IC:

Aria blushed deeply, in having forgotten her manners with her lover she inwardly chastised herself. She was to be an example of an ideal slave and yet she forgot herself because she got overly emotional and let protocol slip. She would not make that mistake again.

With a nod of acceptance and a faint smile threatening to lift the corners of her mouth and reveal her dimples and deep pleasure in even the task of making up for her transgression in such ways because it would inevitably bring her closer with her Master, the love of her life...Aria crawled to him, sensual and graceful in every movement along the way. He released the beast from his trousers and she now couldn't help but smile a little. Gods, her man was so beautiful! She moved to him more eagerly now, her head bending to kiss the tip of his semi-erect cock, pleased as it moved to rise to her while her tongue slowly lathed the length and then, ever so deliberately, she passed the cock's head through her lips and into her mouth, the suction gentle yet firm, her left hand gripped the base as her right hand's fingers lightly rubbed at his scrotum and the area underneath, soft, smooth and warm...''mmmmm'' she moaned in unison with him as she worked her mouth and hands expertly upon her lover's cock, enjoying the sensation as he plumped and firmed in her mouth and throat.
 
Angélique

OOC: I have made the adjustments to reflect that the room is shared with Firenza.


Angélique’s long tawny waves were the only thing that covered her toned body as she stood inspecting herself in the full length mirror that graced the door of her bedroom.

Normally she wore some wisp of lace or silk, that seemed to render her more nude than if she simply wore nothing at all. She was tall with long, dancer’s legs that seemed to go on forever ending at an impossibly tiny waist, supporting a pair of small yet deliciously formed full breasts whose puffy aureoles each held two delicate golden nipple rings; running through their centers suspended form each was a tiny golden bell. Tentatively, she touched her finger tip to one nipple, down across her rounded stomach, where glinted a small violet stone within the center of her belly button which likewise was suspended from a small golden ring to her smooth mons where another delicious ring lay nestled between the soft petals of her labia.

She was perfection personified in all ways, a glorious creature from the pages of a forbidden story book, yet this wasn’t how she viewed herself.

Abducted and trained at an early age as a pleasure slave she viewed herself dispassionately, as though through the eyes of her beloved Master; was she pleasing to him, how could improve herself to serve him more fully?

Her hands traced the exquisite rose which graced her belly just above her left hip bone, they lingered like those of a lover for the briefest of seconds as she wondered now that their Master was home if he would command her come to him, or perhaps he would deign to visit her here?

Angélique looked around the lovely room she shared with Firenza smiling, the young handmaidens had earned this room and the right to decorate it, though she had to admit it was more a reflection of her own exotic tastes than her room mate who was more of a tom boy at heart. Over the years they had developed a special friendship which had slowly developed into a special love.

Angélique had been here 4 years and had just finished the university education their Master had insisted upon. Finally she had earned the title handmaiden. Soon she would even teach dance and other skills deemed necessary for the new recruits who would be arriving soon .

Angélique was alone now Fierenza had been called away just as they were about to begin an early morning second round of sensual love making. The young girl strolled over to the window and pushed it open so she could smell flowers, their heady, seductive scent floated throughout her bedroom on a small warm breeze, wrapping around her in a gentle caress, her mind moving from her sister to thoughts of her beloved her Master.

Their bedroom looked like something out of the Arabian nights and it suited her nature perfectly. Its center held a double bed, surrounded partially with gauzy confections, hanging from the parameter of a huge circular mirror that was suspended from the ceiling above many opulent pillows which were strewn on both the bed and the floor. The room spoke of sensual delights, as did its occupant who glided from the window to her bed oozing sensuality like a second skin.

As she moved to the bed and curled up on a fluffy cushion, small violet bells tinkled at her wrists and ankles. She loved wearing the bells, hearing the pleasant music she could make by the simplest of movements. She would remove them if her presence was requested downstairs; they had their place and it was not in the main living areas, He liked his order and such order required silence…Angélique had often wondered if her purchase has been and oversight, a moment of madness in his black and white world, she longed to ask him but knew that she never would.

Her bells tinkled now, as she stretched out on her stomach and stared out the window. As she contemplated the beautiful scenery, the young woman's long legs kicked idly, bending up from the knees and causing the bells to tinkle as she moved them almost unconsciously as she stared outside, lost in thought. Her huge violet eyes took on a dreamy look, darkening as she soon no longer saw the view outside, but other things. A dreamy smile curved her full mouth, her feet still kicking over her rounded, sun kissed derrière.

She had arrived after Mistress Aria and Master Alister had set up home here on the island...Angelique drifted further back in time, to the first time her eyes had taken in...He who was destined to become her Master….

Her training complete she was being showcased to a room of perspective buyers, in an elite private club to which he belonged. They had put her through her paces, and she was dancing for the pleasure of the patrons, when she had felt his stare; it had cut through the room and the music like a homing beacon. She had danced for him alone that night, drawn to him perhaps by destiny itself. As she finished her sensual dance of the seven veils she had lain the final red veil at his feet, her heart almost stopping, as she lifted her shy eyes tentatively to his; in that single moment had been reborn, not knowing if she would see him ever again.

Angélique had never made it to the auction block; she was whisked away by the man who was now her Master.

Master Alister Reilly...

He had made her his in all ways and she loved him deeply.

If Angélique were honest she had gone through his training purely to please him, she had no interest in being anything other than she was, a sensual woman born to serve a man. If at some point she was to leave it would be to find another, the young girl had passed the dull courses with ease but had found that the world of commerce and business held no fascination for her.

She rolled onto her back returning to the present, her thoughts drifting to his wife, her Mistress, Aria, They were both so very different, they might have been rivals but that had simply never happened, Angelique had come to adore her almost as much as she did their beloved Master.

They had a common love and Master Alister was it…

She was theirs, she was cherished, and this was her home…

Her bell rang, she had been summonsed,

Hurrying from her opulent bed she removed her ankle and wrist bells and donned a barely there shift which matched her eyes to perfection with a speed one might not had expected from the slow moving girl of a few minutes ago; she knew it would not bode well if she were to be late to greet him.

Five minutes later she silently glided into the room in which Mistress Aria was pleasuring their beloved Master.

Sinking to the floor she knelt knees wide spread, back arched, full breasts thrust outwards , her eyes demurely lowered and her dainty hands placed one on each knee palms upturned.

The sensual slave said nothing, she simply waited.
 
Last edited:
With Aria absorbing him, his mind cleared and he closed his eyes. Her mouth expertly worked him in and out of her throat, pulsing as she moaned. He was fully erect, his strong and practiced cock thick in Aria's little mouth. She gagged slightly as his length explored her deeper, but he pretended not to notice. Pulling back, he let her work the tip of his cock with her tongue, all the while her hands massaging, rubbing, and stroking.

Master Riley didn't need to open his eyes to know that Angelique had entered the room and he knew she would be in position, kneeling, head bowed, and ready. He could smell her. Distant scents of perfumed oils and flower pedals, Angelique balanced her sensuality perfectly. She was one of his favourite handmaidens, though he would never admit it, an impulsive purchase over four years ago and one of his better investments.

Aria continued to dutifully work the head of his cock and he could feel himself opening up at the teasing of her tongue. He breathed deeply and opened his eyes, letting them quickly scrutinize Angelique before focusing on his head slave.

Pulling himself out from between her moist lips, he leaned down and grasped a handful of Aria's hair. Pressing his lips close to her ear he whispered for only her to hear, "Show me Slut. Show me why I made you Head Slave," her hands still working his shaft, "Open your throat. Your mouth is for fucking, not talking. Remember that next time SSSSLLUT."

He sat back in his chair and directed her mouth back onto his cock. She needed to be punished for talking, and he had decided that gagging her was suitable payment. Glancing over at the handmaiden still kneeling by the doorway, he knew Aria would be embarrassed of being disciplined in front of one of the other girls and would try to hide the fact that this was a punishment from Angelique. This pleased him more. She would struggle to do whatever he wanted, and all the while attempt it with joy and grace.

"Come little pet," he commanded the handmaiden, "I want you to observe how a Head Slave sucks cock."

A smile briefly crossed his face as he marveled in his plan. Aria would take him and hold him deep in her throat longer than she could stand but would fight to not show any weakness to the handmaiden who would be kneeling next to her, watching, envious and aching for a turn.

He put his hand on the back of Aria's head and let her take him in.
 
Last edited:
Laying on her pillow in Angélique’s arms Firenza’s mind went back to her childhood and what must have happened at the time of her birth. While at school she had read the faded newspaper reports and tried to imagine who her mother was. In her mind the sirens echoed throughout the valley and blue flashing lights lit up the night sky as fire engines, ambulances and police cars sped through the hair pin bends of Killarney. By the time they arrived on the scene the only survivor from the car involved in a head on crash with an HGV was a baby girl securely fastened in the carry cot at the back of a car her mother was driving.

The Newspapers and television programmes were full of the tragedy for several weeks but the incident was soon forgotten as Christmas approached. The baby’s mother had been about eight months pregnant when her waters broke in a branch of Dunne’s where she was trying to steal some food. Taken into hospital she gave birth to her child and five days later managed to escape the authorities as she stole a car from the maternity car park where a young father had parked as he prepared to bring his own wife and child home. As she sped past the stream that fed Lake Killarney she did not see the large HGV coming towards her. Hitting it head on the roof of the car was sliced off decapitating her in the process.

The authorities took the baby into care and made huge efforts to establish the identity of the mother without success. After believing the mother was possibly from Eastern Europe they eventually made the child a ‘ward of court’ and gave her the surname of Killarney after the town she was found in and the Christian name of Rilletta, Old Celtic for ‘stream’.

Over the next few years Rilletta was moved from institution to institution occasionally spending time in Foster homes but was unable to put down roots. She did reasonably well at school but preferred the out of school sports activities especially team sports where she was sometimes allowed to train with the boys. She also excelled in martial arts in which she became junior area champion. At the age of eleven she was placed in a residential Catholic school where she was forced to abandon her tom boy ways. One of her teachers the girls nicknamed ‘Merve the Perve’ couldn’t keep his eyes off Rilletta and took advantage of the school rules which insisted the girls wore skirts by constantly leering at her legs.

At the age of fourteen she was on a school trip to England when ‘Merve the Perve’ made a grab for breasts in the hostel where they were staying . Rilletta spun round and threw him against the wall cracking open his head fatally injuring the paedophile. In panic she ran and ran and eventually managed to disappear. After the uproar died down she made her way to London where she met a young man named Barry who was four years older than her. Together they formed a symbiotic relationship. Barry was gay and did most of the cooking while Rilletta did most of the handiwork. Barry was a professional gambler and over the next three years taught the young girl every trick he knew and it wasn’t long before she was learning how to deal cards and had ambition to be a croupier at a local casino. She also learned how to hustle at both snooker and table tennis sucking gullible men into a force sense of security conspiring to lose before beating them at high stake games.

On her eighteenth birthday Barry took Rilletta to the local casino to celebrate and introduced her to the manageress. It wasn’t long before she was training for her big night and was being measured for her dress and given lessons in deportment. The night before her debut she was called to see the manageress and was told that if any of the punters wanted ‘extras’ there were special rooms above the casino where she could take them. She could charge whatever she wanted but the establishment expected £50 per session.

Shocked by what she might be expected to do Rilletta never returned to the casino. Instead she took work at a local branch of TESCO working on the tills. One day she came home from work and heard the sound of broken glass coming from the apartment she shared with Barry. Three young thugs had followed him home and had decided to beat him to a pulp because of his sexuality. Rilletta threw one attacker down the stairs before breaking a vase on the head of a second. The third thug launched at her with a blade which she turned on him stabbing him through the heart. For the second time in four years she had taken someone’s life.

Spending the next six weeks on the run Rilletta stumbled upon the manageress of the casino who immediately recognised her. About to flee Rilletta stopped when she called her back and was offered help. Not sure whether to trust or not Rilletta was reassured when she was given £500. The manageress said “I know you are wanted by the police and I know they will one day catch up with you unless you vanish.” Gaining the girl’s attention she told her that she could offer her a new life on the other side of the world where no one would question her background. By the end of the evening Rilletta was making plans to be taken to a private airfield in Bristol. From there she would be flown by private jet to Malta and there be connected to a flight that would take her to a private island.

Three weeks later her plane touched down on a small airfield. After being escorted to a private lounge on this unknown island she waited for a car to collect her. Looking at herself in a mirror Rilletta was satisfied with her looks. Her short cropped blonde hair was hidden by her blue cap which nestled well on her head while her blue eyes seemed to pick out her denim shirt and jeans. Her slender 32B breasts were well proportioned by her nearly 1.8 metre frame which supported her sixty four kilogramme body. All she knew was that her contact would arrive soon and she was to be a woman named Aria.

Angélique turned in bed breaking Firenza’s concentration. Looking at her companions face she observed the soft almost bruised look that spoke of the orgasmic fulfilment they had enjoyed together earlier. Both women had totally fulfilled each other and the burning Firenza felt between her legs reminded her of the moment of her own climax. Firenza was a very expressive loud lover whose orgasms could be heard all over the building.

Gently kissing her lover’s cheek her mind went back to the early days on the island and how Aria had met her and driven her to the mansion. She smiled remembering her innocence and how Church had drilled into her the importance of saving her innocence for her husband. Any lustful desires or even self-stimulation were wrong and no ‘good girl’ would think or do such things. She remembered how Aria had patiently taught her to embrace her feminine side and led her on a voyage of discovery. She remembered Aria teasing her nipples transforming them into hard bead like mounds and how she had noticed a stirring between her legs. Recalling how first Arial’s hands and then her tongue had driven her almost mad before she soaked the bed sheet with her first ever explosion. Firenza re lived the moment Aria had submitted to her and how she loved making love to her. She remembered the very thrill of knowing that she had brought indescribable joy to this creature that seemed to melt into her.

Then came the moment she was introduced to a man and she held the first erect penis she had ever seen. The feeling of power she had as first her prey groaned before secreting what she got to know as pre cum escaped onto her fingers as a prelude to the explosion that erupted into her cleavage and was rubbed into her nipples making them proud, erect and fulfilled. She recalled the bleach like smell and the texture of this living fluid. Eventually the time came for her to become a woman and Aria chose a man who would gently bring the transformation about. Already on the pill and health checked there was no barrier to the deflowering. Knowing what was going to happen Firenza teased and played with her conqueror until both knew the time had come. Her lover was as gentle as he could be as he broke through her barrier and before long any pain was forgotten as her lover’s explosion completed the final surrender.

All these memories caused deep arousal within and before long Firenza was again kissing and teasing Angélique as she began another lust felt seduction. Soon the whole building would again echo to the shrieks of her climax.
 
Last edited:
With Aria absorbing him, his mind cleared and he closed his eyes. Her mouth expertly worked him in and out of her throat, pulsing as she moaned. He was fully erect, his strong and practiced cock thick in Aria's little mouth. She gagged slightly as his length explored her deeper, but he pretended not to notice. Pulling back, he let her work the tip of his cock with her tongue, all the while her hands massaging, rubbing, and stroking.

Master Riley didn't need to open his eyes to know that Angelique had entered the room and he knew she would be in position, kneeling, head bowed, and ready. He could smell her. Distant scents of perfumed oils and flower pedals, Angelique balanced her sensuality perfectly. She was one of his favourite handmaidens, though he would never admit it, an impulsive purchase over four years ago and one of his better investments.

Aria continued to dutifully work the head of his cock and he could feel himself opening up at the teasing of her tongue. He breathed deeply and opened his eyes, letting them quickly scrutinize Angelique before focusing on his head slave.

Pulling himself out from between her moist lips, he leaned down and grasped a handful of Aria's hair. Pressing his lips close to her ear he whispered for only her to hear, "Show me Slut. Show me why I made you Head Slave," her hands still working his shaft, "Open your throat. Your mouth is for fucking, not talking. Remember that next time SSSSLLUT."

He sat back in his chair and directed her mouth back onto his cock. She needed to be punished for talking, and he had decided that gagging her was suitable payment. Glancing over at the handmaiden still kneeling by the doorway, he knew Aria would be embarrassed of being disciplined in front of one of the other girls and would try to hide the fact that this was a punishment from Angelique. This pleased him more. She would struggle to do whatever he wanted, and all the while attempt it with joy and grace.

"Come," he commanded the handmaiden, "I want you to observe how a Head Slave sucks cock."

A smile briefly crossed his face as he marveled in his plan. Aria would take him and hold him deep in her throat longer than she could stand but would fight to not show any weakness to the handmaiden who would be kneeling next to her, watching, envious and aching for a turn.

He put his hand on the back of Aria's head and let her take him in.


Aria had been trained well, the gag was only a momentary reaction of surprise at how quickly her lover wanted all of his cock down her throat but she recovered quickly from her surprise and accommodated him. Thankfully, her gag reflex was easy enough for her to shut off when she focused and used her training. She was eager to please her Master especially as she felt eyes upon them now and she wanted always to be a good example to their girls. She had him panting and nearing completion in no time.
 
Angélique

Angélique did as her Master bade her, within moments she was kneeling adjacent to the chair upon which He was reclined the transition was so smooth had He closed his eyes it would have been difficult to discern whether she had crawled or simply floated across the floor to join them.

As Alister rightly predicated Angel’s eyes became discretely fastened on his manhood from beneath her long lashes and she was greatly wishing that it were her mouth pressed lovingly around His girth. The pleasure slave’s missed nothing of the subtle interaction between her Master and her Mistress despite their will that she not catch the subtle underplay going on between them.

Angélique's senses had been trained from an early age, their perfect honing was how she seemed instinctively to be able to anticipate her partners needs and innermost desires. Many hours of her training had been spent blind folded, deprived of hearing or even by having to rely on touch alone during her sexual training. Angél had learned to adapt and quickly her well-being had depended on it; she couldn’t read minds as many thought she simply could read body language in all of its small intricacies.

As her Mistress Aria adapted to the new demands his massive cock was making of her, in her mind’s eye Angélique's small tongue was beside hers helping ease the invader seamlessly into her tight throat.

Angélique's beautiful Violet eyes darkened as Aria expertly eased their Master towards his climax; the now demure pleasure slave flicked her eyes quickly to her Masters face and finally relaxed, all was well it seemed... for the moment.
 
Last edited:
Reaching euphoria, Master Riley eased back from Aria's throat and allowed the pleasure of climaxing in her mouth. Wave after wave of cum flung from him as he let himself release.

Aria had performed excellently and as he fought off the after clouds that fog the mind after a man reaches his moment with the "heavens and rains", he looked down fondly at the two women at his lap. His Head Slave and wife looking lovingly at him, his cock still in her mouth, gently pulsing as it slowly softened, and his favourite handmaiden Angel, seemingly reading his thoughts and staring into his eyes, her violet eyes melting away at his stony exterior.

"Hmmm, very good," he said, pulling himself out of Aria's mouth, "Now let's clean this up. Head Slave, it is good to have you home. Go tend to your things, I will call on you later to attend to some other business."

He shifted his eyes to the handmaiden. The timing of Aria's arrival had adjusted his day, as he had originally called on the handmaiden to reward her for exceptional service. Luck had sealed the intimate scene before, and he thought now would be good to spend some time alone with her.

"Pet," he called out to the handmaiden, "Assist your Mistress and clean me up. Then come sit on my knee."
 
Last edited:
Aria happily allowed Angel some room to get into the act and also help with the cleaning, licking her lips as if she'd just enjoyed the best dessert of her life, she winked happily at Angelique, caressing her handmaiden's back and buttocks with her free hand before rising and nodding to her husband, backing out of the room with the motions he loved her to use before exiting. It was time to head to her room for unpacking.

She rang for a slave to help her in her bedroom with the unpacking. ''...and someone please bring me a cup of tea also.'' she said to the girls in the kitchen through the intercom.
 
Talia walked to the kitchen on her tippy toes making sure her steps where as silent as she should always be since she knew women where there to be seen and not heard thou her mouth did like to chatter a lot when aloud to

before walking to fast or far from the new girl she smiled slightly looking over her shoulder to see if she followed seeing mistress Aria nod as if telling her to come go along with Talia "girl" she turned back to show her to the kitchen

"Sooo... this is the kitchen "she turned to face the new girl hoping she was as nice as her last roommate but she would stay longer she would rather stay in her room where she was without having to move to a other room

"do you like to eat or drink something special....sometimes we are allowed to eat or drink stuff we wish when we do something that pleases or we eat that what is cooked for Master Riley and Mistress Aria" she smiled her toes lowering her body to the ground making her blond curls lightly bounce her had a dirty blond color thou her eyes where a emerald color making her looks not that important any more she so excited about the new girl that she almost wanted to hug her but she didn’t she didn’t want to scare her off right away

Talia was a happy sub she loved her life as a property of man and pleasing him therefore she didn’t have to think much about what she should do or not she gets told everything thou she loves to learn new things everyday she loves math

she knows a lot and has been trained pretty well thou she can always learn more as good as Mistress Aria she would never say she is but she hopes to be as good as her one day

"You look as if you’re a bit ...umm how should I say this " she said while making a tray of tea done for Master Riley setting hot water on and getting the cup out of the cupboard she had to almost climb on the counter to get to them since she wasn’t really that tall only 5,2 her little bubble butt bouncing slightly as she got back down her breasts a 32 b wiggling slightly also under all the jewelry she wore

Thou she did have lushes silky pink lips her skin was slightly tanned and always silky soft she made sure to always oil her skin that she was always baby skin soft knowing only a beautiful body was a good body

"Well confused I would almost say!" hearing someone come she quickly stopped talking and tended to the tea and hot water not sure if it was Master riley or Mistress Aria

Hearing then Mistress Aria threw the intercom she smiled looking at the new girl "come I’ll show you how that is done " she finished the plate for tea and all as she then took the silver plate in her hands now walking on her tippy toes again to be as quiet as possible waiting for a second to make sure Mistress Aria is up in her room before she went to go follow as she then was in front of the door she whispered "Don’t say anything just stand and watch other then she tells you something or asks something"

she walks in the room after knocking not saying anything to Mistress Aria walking over to the table and setting the plate down dropping to her knees then facing Aria her legs slightly apart her hands behind her neck showing off her body to Mistress Aria and waiting for her to allow Talia to help her with her bags
 
Last edited:
Back
Top