Exhibitionist Club

0312446.jpg

Hot public show
 
On Friday night i hooked up with Daddy. He got a room in Coucil Bluffs, IA at the Settle Inn. He checked in and then texted the room number to me. i was dressed all pretty...with my short, short skirt and my high wedge-heeled sandals...and had to walk through the lobby to access the elevator and make my way up to His room.

We invited a Black Man (and he said he would bring his friend, too) to the room, but since i was early, Daddy and i shared some alone time. It's always been very sweet and i love it...some kissing, some fondling, some talking. We also decided to run to the nearby McDonald's to bring back a couple of drinks to rehydrate throughout the night. lol

So, after we were back in the room we began kissing and fondling one another and Daddy began to eat my cunt. That's when i heard that i had a text. (My phone will say, "Message from ________" with a little knocking noise when i have a new text.) i told Daddy that was the Black Man and asked if i should text back. He said yes, of course. i did and received a reply that they'd be over soon.

Daddy and i went back to business until there was a knock at the door. As he got back up and put his pants on, i began to finger and rub myself. i was laying in the middle of one of the two big beds and had my legs spread wide.

The first Black Man (the one we "kind of" knew) said, "Well, that looks inviting" and the other seemed a pinch intimidated or unsure. (And Daddy said later that he seemed to fidgit along the other side of the room, checking his phone a few times, and whatnot before beginning to undress.) The first Black Man said, "Well, I'll just dive in then!" And did. ;) lol

Long story shortened up just a little, both Black Men fucked me neumerous times while Daddy watched and smiled. His smile was so large and broadening that it, in itself, was another turn on! i do not know how many times i came. i lost count.

The first Black Man came on my face twice. His friend came inside my cunt, and Daddy ate the creampie. i am hoping that i will have pics soon. (There's one in my profile here, and one in the profile on the "story side of the site". Those two were texted to me.)

After the Black Men left, Daddy and i were still intimate. He actually took me out to breakfast by like 3 or 4 in the morning (hell, dinner for us both since neither had eaten that previous night) and after returning to the hotel room spent the night together in each other's arms.

Daddy said i had been a good girl.

I have always loved this story......:kiss:
 
So, is there an interest in revising my thread with actual Lit members (and not random Net porn)? Whether we share here, in Email, or various "adult blog" sites... Perhaps issue dares at times?

I have some "blogs" listed in my sigline, too.
 
So, is there an interest in revising my thread with actual Lit members (and not random Net porn)? Whether we share here, in Email, or various "adult blog" sites... Perhaps issue dares at times?

I have some "blogs" listed in my sigline, too.

Yes baby.......:kiss:
 
Back
Top