An Exchange Student, An Exchange of Sexuality (closed to tamgreen)

.

"Ohhh fuck that's so good," he breathed. "Daddy, oh! You're gonna make me cum so hard... gonna make me mess up my underpants..."


"Fuck Gracie, cum for Daddy....."

In a moment of self-surprise, Adrian pushed pack Jamie's underwear, releasing his cock as it literally sprang to attention. Adrian couldn't quite believe himself as he gripped the shaft in front of him, gripping it principally with his thumb and forefinger and started to wank him.

"Cum for Daddy......" his voice apprehensive but his eyes clearly focused on the glans and slit.
 
Jamie gasped deeply when he felt Adrian's big hand on his bare hard-on. He thrust almost involuntarily into the man's fist, his pleasure skyrocketing.

Cum for Daddy.

Oh fucking yes he would!

"Daddy...!" he moaned, and then his whole body tensed. His hips thrust upward, and he let out a cry loud enough that he was sure several neighbours could hear as a fountain of white geysered from his piss slit, leaping out in all directions as well as pouring over Adrian's hand.
 
.

Adrian heard the change in Jamie's breathing as it paused momentarily, as his body tensed. And then he erupted as he gasped, his thick ropey cum leaving his piss slit, propelled by some considerable force.

Adrian's reaction was to gasp, as he felt the warm sticky liquid on his fingers. But despite his uncertainty, he continued to stroke, pulling back as far as he dare, pumping him, watching the young lad's cum erupt; with a steady decline.

Finally, Jamie as spent, as the two of them sat there, Jamie inhaling deeply as his body recovered Adrian stood up, removing his cum splattered hand and headed into the kitchen, where he wiped his hand under the kitchen tap, before returning with a roll of Kitchen tissue.

"Wow Gracie, that was some eruption..."

H looked at the boy who had barely moved since he came a few moments ago.
 
Jamie felt practically incapacitated with the force of his orgasm. As Adrian returned, he gave him a dreamy smile, his eyes gleaming with pleasure, cheeks deeply flushed.

"You're telling me," he chuckled. "I think I saw God. That was fucking incredible. I can't wait to tell Mommy." He grinned impishly.
 
.

Adrian smiled as he sat back down, and reached for his ale and took another sip. He was quite surprised by himself, how he had actually retrieved 'Jamie's cock from under his boxers, and started to wank him, wrapping fingers and thumb around the young lad's shaft.

He watched him clear up slightly with the tissues he handed him as he spoke.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself, Gracie, you cum slut."

He looked at him, wondering whether he could go any further. Part of him wanted to be 'forced' restrained by, or for Jamie.
 
"I really enjoyed my treat," Jamie said, pausing to sip his beer. "My sexy Daddy does crazy things to me."

He gazed at Adrian, analysing the expression on his face. He seemed curious at nervous at once. He was proud of Adrian for crossing a boundary, and he thought his Daddy could be ready to cross more with the right prompting. Thinking of Adrian's earlier question about restraint games, and Clare's question about topping, a picture was beginning to form in Jamie's mind. But he'd need to collaborate with Clare.

"When does Mommy get home?"
 
.

"When does Mommy get home?"

"Not fr a couple of hours... at least. She had a meeting and then a social event with some visitors..."

He sipped his beer before he spoke again.

"So hows your exchange trip so far Gracie? You've been here almost a week, are yo enjoying your various trips and activities?"
 
Jamie nodded eagerly. "Some 'activities' are rather more enjoyable than others, but I'm enjoying every aspect of it so far. Everyone has been great, the neighbourhood is amazing, and I'm very impressed with how well everything has been organized. They certainly matched me with the right host family."

He grinned widely and took another sip of his beer. "I might have to Skype with my mom soon - she's been messaging me a lot. I'm not sure what to tell her beyond 'everything's fine' and 'I'm having a great time'." His smile turned a little sheepish.
 
.

I might have to Skype with my mom soon - she's been messaging me a lot. I'm not sure what to tell her beyond 'everything's fine' and 'I'm having a great time'."

"Glad to hear, and yep probably a good move to let her know that all is safe, and well, and that you haven't seduced some poor unsuspecting Dad!"

Adrian grinned as he stood up and took a sip of his ale, finishing his glass.
 
Jamie burst into laughter at Adrian's comment. "Oh yes, I'll definitely have to assure her I haven't been sucking my host dad's cock, nor wearing his wife's underwear and stockings. Mom will not have to worry at all that her precious boy's being a shameless cum slut."

He gazed affectionately up at Adrian as he stood, and tried to drain his own beer as well, perhaps feeling like Adrian would respect him more if he 'kept up'.

"Any special plans for this weekend? We've got a big reception thing tomorrow night at the school, but nothing important Saturday or Sunday."
 
.

"Any special plans for this weekend? We've got a big reception thing tomorrow night at the school, but nothing important Saturday or Sunday."

Adrian looked down at Jamie who was still in the chair, aware of what can only be called as a longing gaze.

"Nothing specific, Clare and I were considering showing you around the local town, the local Roman baths, the modern spa pool and the like if you'd like that?

"And Clare will have her normal PT session on Saturday morning...."

Adrian walked into the kitchen and started to tinker in there watching Jamie through the window.
 
"I'd love to tour around with you guys!" Jamie agreed enthusiastically, up for just about anything they might suggest. He hoped that they wouldn't stop at making suggestions, though - he was growing ever fonder of following instructions, whether they came from Adrian or his wife.

Jamie was curious about this 'PT session' but didn't ask any questions. While Adrian retreated to the kitchen, he remained on the deck for a little while, leaning back and enjoying the sunshine.

Several minutes later, Jamie came in to find Adrian.

"I might just head up to my room and get some work done. Unless there's anything I can do for you...?" He offered a smile that was a little bit shy, and a little bit suggestive.
 
.

Adrian glanced at Jame as he came in, and spoke, about his intent to do some work, or was it to skype his mother? In all reality, it was probably both.


"no, you go ahead Gracie, I've got a few things that need doing as well."

He watched Jamie disappear down the hallway before he resumed doing his administrative chores before retiring to the front room, and mellowed out for an hour or so before Clare came home from her meeting and social. he was lost in a world of his own, as he browsed the internet for a while before just leant back in the armchair and listened to 'Wish you were Here' in glorious 5.1 sound.

As Clar came home he chatted about what had happened, and it wasn't long before he was on top of Clare as she laid on their bed, still in her work attire as Adrian and Clare fucked lustfully, passionately, filling her with his seed, before they too just chilled out. The Friday was busy for both of them, and was just a blur. But then it was Saturday, As Adrian went for a ride on his bike, and Clare had her weekly training session in the basement gym with Kirsty, her personal trainer.

And so after their respective workouts, they were enjoying breakfast on the terrace, when they heard signs of Jamie.
 
Jamie had a difficult time coaxing himself out of bed on weekends, and today was no exception. The exquisitely hard erection beneath his boxers made him smile, and as he slowly woke, he gave himself a light, aimless stroking through the covers, just enough to dampen his boxers with precum and put a deep flush in his cheeks. At last, he stuffed himself into a pair of shorts and slipped on a tank top before heading downstairs, saving up his cum just in case someone should want it.

"You guys early risers, even on a Saturday?" he gently teased as he emerged on the terrace, stifling a yawn.
 
.

"You guys early risers, even on a Saturday?"

Adrian grinned as Clare smiled. "Well we were not out painting the town pink lat night!" Adrian stated in a cheeky manner.

"Want a cup of tea of coffee? and some breakfast?" followed Clare, as she sat there in a summery dress, clearly braless, whilst Adrian sat in shorts and a vest top.

"And what plans do you have? Our other for a tour around the town at some point is defiantly on the cards if you like?"

Adrian finished speaking and sipped his black coffee as he watched Jamie
 
"I'd love some coffee and breakfast - thanks, Clare," Jamie said, smiling back at them. He reached both hands toward the sky and indulged in a long, luxurious stretch, his top riding up and showing off his navel.

He settled in a chair near them, tucking his legs up and sitting cross legged. "My schedule for today is totally clear, and belongs to you guys," he responded. "I mean... assuming you want me around. I'm looking forward to exploring the local sights with you. And whatever else you might have in mind."

He carefully explored both of their expressions, wondering how much they'd talked about his last encounter with Adrian, how they were feeling about it, and whether they had thoughts of escalating. Part of him was worried Adrian would regret the line he had crossed, and want to pull back.
 
.

Adrian offered Jamie some breakfast options, as Clare poured him a coffee from the coffee jug, and headed inside to prepare what Jamie requested; leaving Clare and Jamie to chat.

As he came out, a few minutes later, the two of them were involved in small talk, Clare catching up on Jamie's activities as well as what he had been up to the night before.

Adrian returned to his chair and resumed eating his breakfast as they chatted, including talking about the city and its history. During which Adrian became aware of Jamie looking at him once or twice giving him the eye.

He couldn't believe the events of the last week, and that Adrian had crossed a line in his sexually, although he would now describe himself as bi-curious rather than straight. But he wasn't sure how he could cross the line any further, though Clare certainly had an idea or two.
 
As he downed his coffee and breakfast and chatted with them, Jamie continued studying both of them carefully, looking for some sort of hint. They both seemed to be fairly closed books, so he gave up trying to guess and decided to simply let the day roll on naturally of its own accord. If it was just sightseeing, he'd still enjoy himself - and if there was more, it would be a happy surprise.

After thanking them again for the breakfast, Jamie took care of his dishes and stood in front of them. "I'm ready to go out whenever you guys are. Am I okay dressed as I am, or do you want to suggest something more appropriate?"
 
.


Adrian headed upstairs shortly after Jamie joined them, leaving Clare alone with him.

A few moments later with Adrian out of earshot, Clare looked at Jamie and smiled.

"So Gracie, are you enjoying my husband?"

She looked at him and smiled seeing a slight degree of discomfort at her rather blunt question.

She leant back and sipped her coffee as she waited for his reply.
 
Jamie made eye contact with her and tried very hard not to be nervous.

"Yes," he finally replied, needing to be honest. "A lot. And... I think he's enjoying me too. But I'm not sure if he's entirely okay with how he's enjoying me. I... I don't think he wants to be bi. Fucking me was one thing, but... touching me was another. I've seen that sort of thing before. There are guys who want sex from other guys, but they won't look them in the eye or kiss them, because it's just... too gay. If it's just sex, they don't have to let it change their sense of identity. But I can't pretend to know what's going on in his head. I guess that's kind of your job."

He offered a hesitant little smile.
 
.

Clare listened to him and immediately knew that Jamie's assessment was pretty much spot on.

"So do you want to kiss him, Gracie? Do you want to bugger him, fuck him? fill him with your cum?"

Clare looked at Jamie in the eye as the two of them stood in the kitchen.
 
Jamie didn't flinch as her eyes drilled into his. He barely blinked. He wanted her to see right through him, to know the truth of how he felt. He wanted her to trust him, and wanted to trust her in return.

"Yes," he whispered. "Maybe it's silly, but maybe more than anything I want him to kiss me. To know that I'm... wanted. Accepted. And not just a hole to fuck. But even though I'm having all these feelings, and... even though I'm a sub, a bottom, all the way through... there's also a part of me that wants to just push him down and tear down all his inner walls and yes, fuck him and fill him with my cum, and make him like it, make him admit he can be a cum slut too."

He finally blinked a few times, and turned a little pink. "Is that terrible?"
 
.

Clare smiled.

"No, it isn't terrible and thankyou for being honest. And I think he kinda wants that, but maybe needs to be encouraged...."

Clare paused as she looked at him and smiled.

"Maybe I should restrain him and blindfold him?"
 
Jamie's eyes widened.

"Really? That would be... interesting."

He gave this some thought, and slowly returned her smile.

"If you think it would be good for him... I'd be okay with that. But... you'd have to be in charge. Even if I'm fucking him while he's tied down, I still don't think I could be quite... dominant."
 
.

Clare smiled.

"Oh, I could be assertive enough to get you both under my spell... Besides, I want to watch you peg him with your cute cock Gracie"

Clare grinned as she looked at his crotch.

"So you would want to peg him, Gracie? We will see what we can do this weekend.

Clare was suddenly aroused, aroused and curious as she leant against the worktop in her shortish floaty summer dress.

"Another coffee?"
 
Back
Top