Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

Justin wasn't finished with her front when she turned so he could get her back or so he thought though his aunt must have had a different opinion. He continued to caress her muscles as he washed her fully hard now letting his hard on brush against her pussy lips.
 
Of course Christy will give Justin another chance at her front. For now, though she wants him to clean all parts he can reach from this position.
"Yes --" she says. "Clean it all off. Use whatever instrument you deem is necessary --
She bends forwards somewhat to expose some of her nooks and crannies.
 
Justin grins before grabbing the shower head taking it off of the mount and then said "I hope you know what you have just said it was ok for me to do." He teases her pussy with his hand before taking three fingers into her pussy as he switched the shower head to the massaging stream and placing it onto her clit. He rammed his fingers into her hard but slowly pausing between each thrust.
 
"Oh yes!" says Christy. "I do know what I have said it is OK for you to do --
"Oooh that feels divine Are you sure you are cleaning up everywhere? Literally everywhere?
"Then I'll turn around again for you --"
 
When she turned around he replaced everything where it was before saying "Let me give you a good looking over." He didn't see anything on her but he could see how hard his aunt's nipples were so he said "I think there is a bit of something there." before latching onto one of her nipples .
 
"All right!" says Christy. "Give me a good looking over --"
She displays herself, lifting up her breasts for his appreciation.
"Oh there is a bit of something there? Then clean it off -- using whatever instrument you need --
"Meanwhile I'll do something about this --" and she takes his cock into her hand.
 
Justin continued to suckle her breasts as his aunt started to play with his cock. He let this continue for a bit before he stopped and pulled his cock from her grip saying "we need to go be with the others so we don't have time to continue this." He gives her a kiss before putting the shower head back and stepped out saying "here let me dry you off."
 
"Well yes you are right!", says Christy. "And we should get dressed and go down before we make any more messes!
"OK Dry me off --" She turns around at the appropriate times to allow him to dry her off, presenting all parts of her for attention.
Then she "dresses up"
"OK are you ready?" says Christy. "Let's go down to breakfast!"
 
Justin was about to protest but realized that if she changed into something else his mother may know something was up. He walked over in a pair of shorts and a tshirt saying "yes sexy I am ready." Before she could move he grabs a hand full of her ass and trys to pull her close giving her a deep kiss.
 
"Oooh yes I love the way you announce that you are ready!" says Christy as she sees his T-shirt and allows himself to be pulled into him by her bottom. Of course she returns the deep kiss with even more depth.
Christy goes down the stairs in front of Justin, probably giving him a view of her largely naked back and buttocks should he want to -- er -- something.
They sit at the breakfast table with Mary, who asks Justin if he is ok with his auntie sharing his bed room with him.
Christy makes the observation that she thinks Justin should meet a few girls and go on dates with them, in order to learn about people and not be forever in his room with his technologies. Mary can only agree and asks Justin what are his thoughts on that, and she also says that Christy perhaps has a few friends who could possibly meet him?
 
Justin couldn't help but to stare as he walked behind his aunt her hips swaying saying she knew what she was doing. while everyone talked her tried not to get an erection. and he agreed with everything they said wondering if his aunt actually had friends that would like him. While they were left alone for a minute he typed on his phone " that out fit is driving me wild and I know we are supposed to be have but I can't help but to get hard." He showed his aunt tje phone.
 
Of course Christy says that she is sure she can find someone who would like to go on a date with him.There are quite a few girls who go to the same gym as she does, and they seem to have troubles meeting guys as it seems "no guy wants to date a girl stronger than he is!"
Christy reads the message on Justin's phone, and she smiles and reaches over and confirms, that, indeed, he is very hard.
She types back "Is that bad that my outfit is driving you wild? Should I change?" and hands it back just before Mary comes back in.
 
"No it's not a bad thing and I doubt anything you put on will have any effect at this point." Justin types then places the phone on her lap. He couldn't place it but his mother seemed indifferent to what was going on like if the two fucked rigjt now she wouldn't care. He wondered if she knew about the activities thus far.
 
"OK" types Christy back.
"Hi again Mary dear sis!" says Christy to her when she comes back.
Christy decides she has had enough breakfast by now and so excuses herself and goes out of the kitchen, making sure that Justin gets a good view of her rear should he look. But maybe he won't with his mother there --
Christy goes back to her (and Justin's) room and starts making some phone calls.
 
Justin snuck back into his room and heard his aunt talking to someone so he slipped behind her holding her resting his head on her back his arm wrapped around her waist.
 
Just as Christy is finishing the phone call she feels a familiar pair of arms wrapping around her waist from behind.
"Well hi again Justin!" she says as her hand goes behind her to ind his head and ruffle his hair. "Fancy meeting like this again!"
She turns around to face him, and takes his arms and pulls him in towards her (nsfw), between her thighs.
"You know", says Christy, "you need practice at meeting girls, chatting them up, and asking them out on a date and getting to know them better. Would you not agree?"
 
"yes anut christy." He answered feeling her warm pussy resting against his crotch.
 
"Well OK.
"I have arranged for one of my gym friends to come near here later. She will be walking down the street outside this house.
"Your task is to, basically, chat her up and ask her out on a date, and then arrange the date and, well, take her out. Are you up for this?"
She strokes his crotch to see if he really is "up".
 
"But Christy I haven't tried to pick up a girl before." Justin said pulling his shorts down letting his cock pop out so that his aunt could do as she liked. "You're the first woman I have ever been with." he said as he felt her hand touch his cock.
 
"Well it is about time you learn!" says Christy. My friend will not be outside for a little while yet, so let us practice --"
Christy eases him away from her, and stands up, and walks slowly across the room.
"Imagine that you are outside somewhere, and you see a girl whom you would love to get to know for whatever reason. So what do you do? Imagine that I am that girl.
"Smiling, approaching her and saying hello might be a good start --
"Try it!"
Christy walks slowly across the room in front of him.
 
Justin instantly became nervous about what was going on. He stuffed himself back into his pants before walking up to his aunt.

"Ummm H-hello." He said showing how nervous he was.
 
Christy slows down and turns towards Justin.
"Well hello little man", she replies with a smile.
"And how are you this fine day?"
 
"Um -- feeling good, I guess --", says Christy.
She then moves closer to him and whispers,
"Try to to say more than just the minimum. Try always to add something to the conversation.
"Perhaps you could remark that it is a beautiful day, or perhaps give her a compliment? Compliments always go down well. always go down well. Perhaps say she is looking great or has beautiful (whatever) or something. or are you from these parts? Or anything. Anything is better than nothing -- So let's try this again --"
Christy moves away and walks slowly in front of him again.
"And how are you this fine day?" replies Christy.
 
"I'm fine.... and you look very stunning in that outfit." He said still nervous about all of this.
 
Back
Top