Big government and environmentalists are causing massive fires in western states

FakeNews

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Posts
1,418
Since the 1970s, the number of forest fires in the United States has remained fairly constant, but there’s been a significant uptick in the size of these blazes. The average wildfire is now twice the size of fires of 40 years ago.

Some have tried to pin the blame on climate change, but as a 2015 Reason Foundation study noted, climatic factors like higher temperatures and increased droughts “cannot explain the pattern of fires observed over the past century.”

“While it is possible that climate change has played a role in increasing the size of fires, the primary cause seems to be forest management practices, which have changed several times over the course of the past 200 years,” the study said.

The United States Forest Service, which manages most of America’s wilderness, made some big changes in the 1970s that many say have led to our modern predicament.
http://dailysignal.com/2017/11/14/b...-are-causing-massive-fires-in-western-states/
 
These fires have been going on for a few weeks now. The question I haven't heard is, How did these fires start? It's an honest question in view of Isis requests in the past that American forests be put on fire. Many of these fires are started by illegal aliens and their illegal campfires. They could be terrorist related as well.
 
Back
Top