How many people have you had sex with?

A Lady doesn't kiss & tell...all the details!

I think it averages to less than 1 per year since becoming sexually active. An active youth, now waiting, physically chaste, for a certain rogue...

I haven't kept track of the woman its been a whole lot as for men it's been 4

I basically lost count, from what I can remember to add to it, somewhere over 87 but the last five is stretched out over the last twenty five years...

I may have been a little on the Hunt before that...

I was "inactive" about thirty of those years. I am sixty one.

That question is an irrelevance.

"How many people have you really been in love with?" is a question I ask of myself, then I smile

One, my high school sweetheart and wife of over 30 years. Her number is considerably higher.

Jesus. I don't know.

I stopped counting a solid decade ago. It got embarrassing when my mental list started including names like "grocery store guy" and "the time I took one for the team with Amy." Something like 2-10 a year for 20 years. I'd guess in the neighborhood of a hundred.

Somewhere in the mid-30s. A couple of guys, the rest, women. Half of them were married, which still surprises me.

Dollie

Probably the above answer and still going. Many are repeat friends. Does that count as one or more? At least we knew they liked it.

God, who knows. Since my divorce in 2004, at which point I dived into the bi lifestyle, I count somewhere around 30. I was sexually active for 32 years before 2004, and spent a decade playing in a rock band and fucking every girl I could, so, I don't know, 80 - 90 maybe - and I have never once in my life had any kind of STD.

I've never counted them all up and wrote it down, I try to in my head, sometimes i forget a few or remember a few everytime this question comes up, if I had to guess, probably high teens , perhaps lower 20's. but high teens seems about right.

Back