Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am wearing a uniform of some place and putting product of that place on a shelf or display then, "Yes I absofuckinlutely work here, mothafucka!" channel your inner Samuel L. for this :cool:

I submitted two stories today.

OK, one has been incomplete for 18 months, but the other was completely new, inspired by a thread in Fetish and Sexuality on Friday.

Now I need to submit at least one story a month in 2013. If I finish a quarter of the incomplete ones on my hard drive, I have enough to the end of 2015, and the other three-quarters will keep me writing beyond the end of the decade.

Perhaps drinking so much Christmas spirit has kick-started the Muses?

Dear X,

That's a beautiful baby girl, but for the love of all things good, please tell me you didn't really name her "Kloey".

Sincerely,

the good little witch.

I have to go meet my boss for lunch and get paid, up to date! :D First time in over two years...

I have to go meet my boss for lunch and get paid, up to date! :D First time in over two years...

Getting paid is good!

But tomorrow would be better. For tax purposes anyway.

But then again, with the new tax increases on the way, depending on your status, you might be better off getting paid in 1012 after all.

Either way, getting paid is good!

Getting paid is good!

But tomorrow would be better. For tax purposes anyway.

But then again, with the new tax increases on the way, depending on your status, you might be better off getting paid in 1012 after all.

Either way, getting paid is good!

This is money for 2012, so it wouldn't matter if the checks were delivered today or tomorrow, it is still for work done last year.

And adding $14,000 to my bank accounts over the last two months has been nice, to say the least :D

This is money for 2012, so it wouldn't matter if the checks were delivered today or tomorrow, it is still for work done last year.

And adding $14,000 to my bank accounts over the last two months has been nice, to say the least :D

Outstanding!

But be careful, lest you be labeled as one of 'those' rich people that needs to pay more or your fair share... :rolleyes:

Let's hope 2013 is as good as 2012 has been for us!

Dear X,

That's a beautiful baby girl, but for the love of all things good, please tell me you didn't really name her "Kloey".

Sincerely,

the good little witch.

I have a student in my class this semester named Quevyn.

That makes me twitch, and not in a good way.

I don't even want to talk about some of the names I've had show up on my roles over the years. There was the little boy named Harley D. (left blank). Guess what the 'D' stood for. And then there were three sisters named Mercedes, Porche and DeLorean! Aish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back