Submissive woman wanted for serious relationship

firefighterscott

Kneel at my side pet
I'm in search of a submissive woman that knows what she wants and has her life in order. I've been called a soft dom cause I show love and caring toward my sub. I believe a sub deserves this and to know she can come to me about anything. Being honest is very important.
As far as the relationship goes having control over sub with daily tasks and obeying sir are part of what I'm looking for. Getting to know each other on a personal level must come first to build trust. I know I've posted other threads and bumped them more then I should have. I want women to see I'm very serious about this. This is not about me getting off it about giving you attention and love.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm proud of that. Being a firefighter for 25 years has shown me a lot about caring for people.

If this is something you would like to explore or have questions about please ask or send me a message.

Are there any subs left out here in lit land? One that wants to take time and get to know each other and see if we match.

I'm trying this again. I've talk to a few women but wasn't what they were looking for. Looking for a sub that knows what loyalty is who wants to build trust and wants to be controlled. I show my sub a lot of attention caring and love. If that makes me a soft dom so be it. I feel showing feeling is away to build trust and a relationship. If this is something you would like to talk about I'd be glad to chat.

Still on the look out for a sub that has time for a relationship I understand real life gets in the way. The getting to know each other is a tough process and I know it takes time. I'd like to find someone who has the time to chat more then just once a day late at night. I like to use Kik and skype to chat just ask for name. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Please have some kind of profile with posts and profile pic.

Last edited:
Bumping this again. I'd like to hear from subs who have looked at my thread and didn't like it. Send me a message and tell me what you didn't like and what I could do better. If you saw thread and are shy just send me a pm we can chat. Please have some kind of profile and more then 0 post.

I'm submissive...to my lunch. It's so yummy.

Post a picture or something. Girls eat that shit up.

So I was ask I should put my list up so women could see what I expect so here it is. Not full list have to save some for private. Sub list
1-sub will call me sir or master at all times.
2-sub will say good morning every morning with pic of herself in bra she has chosen for day.
3-sub will talk to sir thru the day and send pics of herself
4-sub may not touch herself or orgasm without permission from sir.
5-sub is not allowed to play with others
6-sub maybe ask to do task during day if sir wishes
7-sub will say good night every night with pic of what she is wearing to bed.
8- sub is ask to wear necklace and bracelet for sir kinda like a collar.
9-if sub has questions she is to ask permission to speak freely.

My search is over no longer looking

Well, that ended quickly! I think the advice given is sound. There is much more to a relationship than a quick "okay, I'm your Dom".

From your other threads, it seems you are looking for a relationship, not just a one time rp to enjoy yourself. If that's the case, let me give you some advice and a Dom gave me when I was looking.

Stop looking.

Get out there and meet people and get to know them. Yes, he was talking about on Lit and in the real world, because it's not something that I want to do just online.

There are many lovely subs here who are looking for just the right man, but we are taking our time and getting to know people, we want the one that 'fits' for us. A Dom should be just as particular.

You say your aren't here for just pleasure, yet the things listed on your post go that direction "pics of morning bra, pics throughout the day, pics at night".

I wouldn't answer an ad like that. I want to meet a guy who is interested in me, first and foremost, and as we get to know one another, discuss the things that are important to us both. Make our own rules, because every relationship is different.

You also mentioned that you want to talk more than once a day, at night. That is good... you know what you want and that narrows down the field. But, this is Lit, and a lot of people are only around at certain times of the day because they are married or have families or jobs. I promise, though, if you make a heart connection, the amount of time someone spends with you will increase and they will MAKE time to be with you.

But, since you aren't looking anymore, this will probably fall of deaf ears. We are only trying to help.

Well, that ended quickly! I think the advice given is sound. There is much more to a relationship than a quick "okay, I'm your Dom".

From your other threads, it seems you are looking for a relationship, not just a one time rp to enjoy yourself. If that's the case, let me give you some advice and a Dom gave me when I was looking.

Stop looking.

Get out there and meet people and get to know them. Yes, he was talking about on Lit and in the real world, because it's not something that I want to do just online.

There are many lovely subs here who are looking for just the right man, but we are taking our time and getting to know people, we want the one that 'fits' for us. A Dom should be just as particular.

You say your aren't here for just pleasure, yet the things listed on your post go that direction "pics of morning bra, pics throughout the day, pics at night".

I wouldn't answer an ad like that. I want to meet a guy who is interested in me, first and foremost, and as we get to know one another, discuss the things that are important to us both. Make our own rules, because every relationship is different.

You also mentioned that you want to talk more than once a day, at night. That is good... you know what you want and that narrows down the field. But, this is Lit, and a lot of people are only around at certain times of the day because they are married or have families or jobs. I promise, though, if you make a heart connection, the amount of time someone spends with you will increase and they will MAKE time to be with you.

But, since you aren't looking anymore, this will probably fall of deaf ears. We are only trying to help.

Thank you for this but I think it's a little late now. No woman will want to chat with me after your comments but thank you again.

Thank you for this but I think it's a little late now. No woman will want to chat with me after your comments but thank you again.

Oh, Geesh! This is exasperating, trying to help you. Honestly, YOUR posts are going to be what keeps women from contacting you. They are going to see that you were given some good advice (that shouldn't have HAD to be given from submissive women) and you are going to throw in the towel and BLAME them for no one contacting you.

Seriously, FFS (for fuck's sake in this instance) ... have you once considered that they way you present yourself in a thread is important? You ask "Where are all the submissives?" Are they all tied up? No. They watch. They watch people post and see if they are funny and sweet. They watch to see how a man (and other women) handle themselves with others... do they get along, are they angry. What kind of person is he/she? Because, let's face it. The thread is the first place that draws people's attention toward us.

What do they see when they see your posts? What kind of person are they looking at when they read things that you've written? Shall I tell you what many of us see? Those of us that have TRIED to help you in PM? No. You don't want to know.

You are too busy feeling sorry for yourself to actually step up and take the advice given. RA tried to be nice, and so did FGG... and now here is me... the princess being a mean girl. If I didn't care, guess what, I wouldn't be saying anything.

*stomps off, pissed*

Oh, Geesh! This is exasperating, trying to help you. Honestly, YOUR posts are going to be what keeps women from contacting you. They are going to see that you were given some good advice (that shouldn't have HAD to be given from submissive women) and you are going to throw in the towel and BLAME them for no one contacting you.

Seriously, FFS (for fuck's sake in this instance) ... have you once considered that they way you present yourself in a thread is important? You ask "Where are all the submissives?" Are they all tied up? No. They watch. They watch people post and see if they are funny and sweet. They watch to see how a man (and other women) handle themselves with others... do they get along, are they angry. What kind of person is he/she? Because, let's face it. The thread is the first place that draws people's attention toward us.

What do they see when they see your posts? What kind of person are they looking at when they read things that you've written? Shall I tell you what many of us see? Those of us that have TRIED to help you in PM? No. You don't want to know.

You are too busy feeling sorry for yourself to actually step up and take the advice given. RA tried to be nice, and so did FGG... and now here is me... the princess being a mean girl. If I didn't care, guess what, I wouldn't be saying anything.

*stomps off, pissed*
You are so right I have so much to learn. Thank you for the wake up

Back